Author Topic: Marian-The love expert.  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Seeker23

Marian-The love expert.
« on: September 26, 2020, 06:47:47 AM »
Marian The Love...
“but you fotto wait untill the mid of july to find a good person who will come in your life to give you a good relationship and by tthat i mean tha tthe person will want to build up with you to have a proper go at a relationship“

This did not happen, at all.  Has anyone tried her?

Offline Rosieroo17

Re: Marian-The love expert.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 08:53:40 AM »
Is this the one from bitwine.
If so I had a reading with her.

However I asked my question about my poi and she answer with one line and then hung up and that was it. No info or nothing.  I messaged to ask why she hung up and she didn't reply . Cannot even leave a review as the reading was literally 2 mins

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2020, 09:14:34 AM »

However I asked my question about my poi and she answer with one line and then hung up and that was it. No info or nothing.  I messaged to ask why she hung up and she didn't reply . Cannot even leave a review as the reading was literally 2 mins

Did you address this to the Bitwine support? That's a very weird behaviour

No I didn't think to. Also I never paid anything it was all done in the 3 free mins so I just let it go

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2020, 08:20:39 AM »

Yes. I have had that happen where some will just hang up with about 2 mins.