Author Topic: How much have you spent on Readings?  (Read 413 times)

Offline Flyingsoul

Re: How much have you spent on Readings?
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2020, 08:49:42 AM »
I have spent enough in the last year and a half to have bought a brand new luxury SUV. Instead I still drive my 2008 Ford Escape lmao

You are good driving a 2008 Ford. I am still driving 1998 Toyota 😂😂
That money I spent surely could have bought a brand new car 😃

Offline maggs30

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2020, 09:00:24 AM »
I have spent enough in the last year and a half to have bought a brand new luxury SUV. Instead I still drive my 2008 Ford Escape lmao

You are good driving a 2008 Ford. I am still driving 1998 Toyota 😂😂
That money I spent surely could have bought a brand new car 😃

😂😂 My bf has a 2018 and says he needs a new truck and I'm just over here thinking sure whatever. Before I got this truck 4 years ago I had a 1997 Mountaineer. I'm always so far behind.

Offline Watercolors

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2020, 09:12:01 AM »
Back when I went through my year-long binge, I racked up about $15K in credit card debt. For about five years, I was paying just over the monthly minimum payment and barely paying down the debt. Finally, I got serious and paid it all off this past year.

It wasn't just the huge amount of money, or the fact that I put it on credit cards with high interest rates, or the fact that I could have done better things with the money; what really bothered me was how, each month I was reminded of my stupidity and loss of sanity. How could I have been so out of control and such an idiot? How could I have paid so much money to talk to people I didn't like, nor respect, nor, really, got anything of value from?

Thankfully, it's done now.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2020, 11:47:45 AM »
Back when I went through my year-long binge, I racked up about $15K in credit card debt. For about five years, I was paying just over the monthly minimum payment and barely paying down the debt. Finally, I got serious and paid it all off this past year.

It wasn't just the huge amount of money, or the fact that I put it on credit cards with high interest rates, or the fact that I could have done better things with the money; what really bothered me was how, each month I was reminded of my stupidity and loss of sanity. How could I have been so out of control and such an idiot? How could I have paid so much money to talk to people I didn't like, nor respect, nor, really, got anything of value from?

Thankfully, it's done now.

Congrats on paying off the debt. Thankfully I never spent more than I had but I drained my savings.

And God yes the binging where you call people just because they are available and then you hate yourself. The false hope that you don't even believe 10 minutes later.

anything