Author Topic: How much have you spent on Readings?  (Read 3012 times)

Offline souls3@

How much have you spent on Readings?
« on: September 15, 2020, 03:58:42 AM »
Hope this is a right place to post this.

Recently I had been feeling guilty about spending $$$ on psychics and readings. About $200 so far. After spending a few days on this forum, I see there are many people who are on the same boat as me or more than that. I am curious how much have you spent so far and how do you stop readings addiction?

Offline Jili1945

Re: How much have you spent on Readings?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 04:41:04 AM »
Don't feel guilty for spending $200. Each time speaking with just Mattie did cost me over $300 - and I talked to her 11 times. Add "so many" others to this list  :'( In total, it should be something over 20K in 2-3 years.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 08:19:10 AM by Jili1945 »

Offline jas

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 12:01:06 PM »
I am embarrassed to tell you the exact amount but easily $50 a day and I was calling everyday for a few years.  I finally pulled myself out of the head space I was in and started taking control again.  I have a budget and I include a few readings a month and I am doing a good job staying on budget.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 12:24:04 PM »
Step 1 is admitting you have a problem, right? LOL. I have spent enough on psychics in the last 6 months to have taken a luxurious trip and paid for a friend or two to join me.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 12:41:40 PM »
I have spent enough in the last year and a half to have bought a brand new luxury SUV. Instead I still drive my 2008 Ford Escape lmao

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2020, 01:12:26 PM »
I have spent enough in the last year and a half to have bought a brand new luxury SUV. Instead I still drive my 2008 Ford Escape lmao

I hope this has changed drastically! LOL

Offline maggs30

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2020, 02:58:08 PM »

I hope this has changed drastically! LOL

Oh god yes thank goodness. Maybe one day I will get a new SUV. In another year lmao

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2020, 03:48:37 PM »
yes me too, I think I can upgrade my car already if I count my readings since 3 years ago

Offline souls3@

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2020, 03:49:57 PM »
Looking at the reviews and number of psychics people are consulting, I kind of sense that many are spending thousands of $$$.

Yes, $200 and I still feel guilty. 2020 is my first year getting readings from Psychics. My disappointment is partly because most psychics cannot predict the future. Another reason is having false hopes and I hate it when you have so much expectations and nothing comes to pass.

The only good thing I feel about is readings calm my mind for a while. Hope I will be more discipline next year and spend lesser or stick to 1-2 psychics  ;D

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2020, 03:52:51 PM »
Because you know when you talk to psychic despite they're accurate or not on present and prediction,
it made you feel better and hopeful for the future, it helps a lot

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2020, 03:57:10 PM »
Yeah I agree, the temporary relief is helpful but the older I get the more I realize that we should focus more on things that don't give us instant gratification, instead ones that focus on long-term growth.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2020, 09:55:28 PM »
I blew almost $15000 in 8 months back in 2018. Totally regret it looking back what I did and how I was. But we all learnt lessons, don't we? Everyone will get there eventually, just a matter of time.
I still read occasionally now, like $200 every 3-4 months, but never get a urge anymore. Now i like to see my bank account growing and buying some nice clothes and some travel if i save enough lol

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2020, 08:03:18 AM »
Too much for my budget, probably $20k since I started psychic readings between CP, PS, Purple Ocean, Fortunica and Bitwine.  I tried so many different readers but over time I’ve learnt to weed out the fakes and I only spend on readers who I know work for me. Every now and again if I see a reader is highly rated and discussed I may take the off chance and try them.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2020, 08:49:42 AM »

You are good driving a 2008 Ford. I am still driving 1998 Toyota 😂😂
That money I spent surely could have bought a brand new car 😃

Offline maggs30

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2020, 09:00:24 AM »

You are good driving a 2008 Ford. I am still driving 1998 Toyota 😂😂
That money I spent surely could have bought a brand new car 😃

😂😂 My bf has a 2018 and says he needs a new truck and I'm just over here thinking sure whatever. Before I got this truck 4 years ago I had a 1997 Mountaineer. I'm always so far behind.