Author Topic: Updated Bitwine reviews  (Read 4394 times)

Offline ferney456

Updated Bitwine reviews
« on: April 28, 2020, 06:50:42 AM »
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 08:08:15 PM by ferney456 »

pfizer

Re: Updated Bitwine reviews
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 07:01:27 AM »
i tried these few:

Rachel Marie (50/50)
Ari (accurate)
Tarot Manhatton (90% correct)
Leeloo (wrong)
Kassie Kai (90% accurate)
Cali (80% accurate)
Celeste (80% accurate)

pfizer

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 08:54:54 AM »
ari could be overly optimistic mind you
but you mentioned others ( i trusted) gave you same prediction; then probably it's going to happen.

i went to ari  a lot before and i still believe she truly is gifted. but she made one major mistake while kassie/tarot manhattan/stephanie theresa performed better. (maybe just me and my case though)

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2020, 07:54:49 AM »
Lovesizemedium I have tried in the past. Everything was inaccurate and the prediction never ever happen.

I have not found one on bitwine that is good, yet. Some have hit on one or two things. But everything I was told about the ex and love life was false-never ever happen. A lot of false hope was given.

Even so much as inquiring about contact with someone that is not a love interest, was a difficult task. Two did not get, it was not a love interest, at all. Surprised, they did not pick up on that.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2020, 09:35:12 PM »
Feeling so deflated today. As if lockdown is not hard enough as it is. We had a fight and hes gone. Its been over a week more like 10 days and not a peep. I've tried to clear the air and nothing.

I spoke to a few psychics and every singe one has said he will be back in a week and hes just angry. Have the below psychics been reliable for you?

Rachel Marie
Ari
Angel Readings
Lauren Divine
Tarot Manhatton
Avalon Star
Leeloo
Kassie Kai
Mystic Mel
Cali
Dino
Raven star
Celeste
Lookoutmountain
Lovesizemedium
Rune Mistress

This is so tiring- he was never like this. Its as if a bolt has come loose in his head and hes malfunctioned now- never able to go back to the person I fell in love with :(

Would you like to give us an update on your predictions?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2020, 11:32:06 PM »
update?

Feeling so deflated today. As if lockdown is not hard enough as it is. We had a fight and hes gone. Its been over a week more like 10 days and not a peep. I've tried to clear the air and nothing.

I spoke to a few psychics and every singe one has said he will be back in a week and hes just angry. Have the below psychics been reliable for you?

Rachel Marie
Ari
Angel Readings
Lauren Divine
Tarot Manhatton
Avalon Star
Leeloo
Kassie Kai
Mystic Mel
Cali
Dino
Raven star
Celeste
Lookoutmountain
Lovesizemedium
Rune Mistress

This is so tiring- he was never like this. Its as if a bolt has come loose in his head and hes malfunctioned now- never able to go back to the person I fell in love with :(

Offline wishes215

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2020, 11:38:49 PM »
sorry just saw this:)

Rachel Marie
Ari
Angel Readings
Lauren Divine
Tarot Manhatton
Avalon Star
Leeloo
Kassie Kai
Mystic Mel
Cali
Dino
Raven star
Celeste
Lookoutmountain
Lovesizemedium
Rune Mistress

Would you like to give us an update on your predictions?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2020, 07:58:55 PM »
Nice! congratulations

Oh Sure... sorry I forgot I even made this thread! So everyone was right that he would be back but the timeframes not everyone got. Ari got it, Lauren Divine, Leeloo to the day pretty much. The others were off by days/weeks but right about the final outcome.

Rachel Marie
Ari
Angel Readings
Lauren Divine
Tarot Manhatton
Avalon Star
Leeloo
Kassie Kai
Mystic Mel
Cali
Dino
Raven star