Author Topic: Rekha  (Read 2387 times)

Offline celiiyap

Rekha
« on: September 12, 2020, 01:24:25 PM »
Anyone read with her?

She changed predictions midway, after two times I read with her.. I am not sure what to think
Different predictions to other psychics

Offline PinkyD

Re: Rekha
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 04:22:04 PM »
Anyone read with her?

She changed predictions midway, after two times I read with her.. I am not sure what to think
Different predictions to other psychics

I wouldn’t worry about her,  she’s a fake. Had a career and love reading with her in early  2019, told me I’d get fired in a few weeks but get married by July 2019....caused me so much anxiety! And she’s insisted. AND SHE WAS WRONG AF. So bloody wrong it’s not even funny! I’ve always wanted to call her back and tell her off for causing me so much anxiety! I don’t even think I left a review back then because I didn’t want her to say I was just leaving a bad review because I didn’t like the reading. But yes, she’s a fake.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 06:24:44 PM »
Thank you guys! I would've trusted her without looking at these and a lot of other psychics...  :'(

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2020, 11:50:01 PM »
Celliyap, I saw you easily trust psychics. Your post on Terry Mitchell also. He is also fake and if its come true, its coincidence. same with this Rekha. so fake

Terry Mitchell isn’t a fake, all of his events came to pass for me- the good and the bad. In detail. No coincidence and I can put my head on a block here.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 12:49:25 AM »
Celliyap, I saw you easily trust psychics. Your post on Terry Mitchell also. He is also fake and if its come true, its coincidence. same with this Rekha. so fake

Terry Mitchell isn’t a fake, all of his events came to pass for me- the good and the bad. In detail. No coincidence and I can put my head on a block here.

He is def NOT fake