Author Topic: Bitwine/My Psy Chat readers  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Mich123

Bitwine/My Psy Chat readers
« on: September 11, 2020, 09:23:41 AM »
Hi everyone, I’m pretty new on here but have been a post reader for quite a while.  Prob, like a lot of us, I’ve fallen into the trap of these psychic readings after years of avoidance!!  Anyway I currently have a third party situ and I’m back trying to find answers!

I have read with a lot on Bitwine and also Raynee, Anthony and Silos on My Psy Chat.  They have all more or less given the same eventual outcome (they all say it will take years to be with this person) but the Bitwine readers do not see a break for us yet Anthony and Silos does.  Who would you believe.  The Bitwine readers I have read with (amongst others) are:-

Ari
Bryan
Cleopatra Divine
Arel
Leeloo
Autumn Rivers
Lauren Divine
Sophea
Miss Ann
Lookout Mountain
Rares
Avia

The above all say no break yet the two Psy Chat guys see a break.  Anyone had any actual outcomes with any of these or give me any guidance as to reliability please?

Offline Mich123

Re: Bitwine/My Psy Chat readers
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 03:06:30 PM »
Thank you.  Who would you recommend for actual predictions accuracy?  I tried ST but felt she was just wish washy saying it may or may not happen then it was unlikely to happen.  Thank you.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 03:13:56 PM »
Thank you.  Who would you recommend for actual predictions accuracy?  I tried ST but felt she was just wish washy saying it may or may not happen then it was unlikely to happen.  Thank you.

I wouldn't trust anyone on any platform for accurate predictions. Kisha general reading and Yonas general reading only. The thing is people expect a psychic to be able to tune into someone accurately that isn't the person they are reading. A true psychic gets what ever info the universe is providing. You can't steer what the universe wants you to know. That's when they start guessing and assuming.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 03:04:21 AM »
From that list CD and AR.