Author Topic: No charge reading more accurate.  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Seeker23

No charge reading more accurate.
« on: September 11, 2020, 08:22:16 AM »
Ok, I am someone that dabble with the paranormal when I was younger and part of a research group for sometime. I do not and haven’t done that type of stuff for a considerable amount of years now.

It was a fun experience, but we never found anything conclusive. Within this experience we met many people that claimed to have “abilities” from mediums, empaths, and some that swore they could predict things in the future. We saw one woman do “automatic handwriting”, etc.

A few years ago. A member of the group reached out to a local woman she knew that claimed to
have abilities. She received a “reading for me.” Where the woman even described my personality and told her what she picked up on. (This woman did not charge a dime.) But her predictions were well into the future, I mean years!!

She predicted deaths of people to come and said that with a few people one was going to die before the other!

I brushed off a lot of what she said. But we both wrote down what she told, just to refer back to, to see if anything happen.

So, time passed and nothing happen or started to happen till 2018-2020.

The deaths she predicted did happen and as she said, “I would read about them, but would not hear about them!!

But the rest is to be seen. As she said “nothing is concrete.” Things can change.

However, the only part of the reading I really hope that happens is when she mention a man from my past. I never dated the man, instead I told him to screw off.

He was very fond of me when I was younger.

This woman claimed that, when one event happens in my life that he will come back into my life.

This is the man I will marrying and produce a child with and giving the sex of the baby as a girl.

I did not really believe this woman and said, “good story line.”  But with those deaths that have occurred, my head perked up a bit thinking ok, we finally have something here.”

Despite this, in 2018 and what an ex pulled, I went on a emotional rollercoaster and started seeking out psychics online. I got lost in that “trap” and sometimes it just made me feel better to think, that possibility things would come out in my favor, but they never did.

Referring back to her very old reading it was, also stated, “I need to not treat breakups as the end all.”

That is easier said than done, because I wish I could find one that truly loves me and wants to be with me, then what I have run into. I, also, really want to settle done.

So, it is with wishful thinking and hopeful thinking that this man does come and I can finally have what I have been tirelessly looking for!!

Even with this in mind, I have on occasion ask psychics (suppose psychics) if anyone new was coming.

The one I spoke to describe an ex from years ago and said, “he wants you in his life” and will contact you next year, but said “you most certainly be with someone next year.” God I hope that is my husband!! But probably just another false reading.

To end this, sometimes the readings that cost nothing have more accuracy than what you pay for or what I have paid for. 

Dating can be so stressful. And because I would like to have a baby within the next year or two, so hard and disappointing.

And the thought I may end up without a child or family.

My apologies for lenghthy discourse. But someone on the forum reached out to me when I spoke about what happen with the POI and the emotional turmoil it had on me, at the time, with a psychic impression they had after reading. I am not sure if they will see this.

But they said the POI ex’s they went to would cheat on them and then I would come to mind.

That never happen. But a woman told me what did happen, that ex he went to just stop talking to him all together.

What was true or confirmed with the lady that talked to me is “he does love her“, and likely more than she loves him.” Describe him as being like a “puppet on a string for her.” So that part is true. So good call.

But nothing was said about cheating and I was never contacted about anything. I might of crossed the mind, but he did not act on it, at all.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 08:46:30 AM by Seeker23 »

anything