Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > The Videos

YouTube Reader Chanel Bader

<< < (2/3) > >>

court1130:
I did the one question reading which is 29 USD for a 10 min reading, but if you reach out to her thru her FB page or look on her YouTube channel in the description of any video, she lists the services and prices for each. Turnaround time for me was about two to three days.

myelsey:
Does she usually take awhile to respond to reading requests? I tried messaging her on both Insta and FB awhile ago and she never responded to me  :-\

court1130:
She definitely seems to be more than just a tarot reader and she responded to me, I believe, within 48 hrs or so.

myelsey:

--- Quote from: court1130 on October 18, 2020, 03:38:02 AM ---She definitely seems to be more than just a tarot reader and she responded to me, I believe, within 48 hrs or so.

--- End quote ---

So weird, it's been 2 weeks and never got a response. This is probably a sign I need to chill with the readings hahah

court1130:

--- Quote from: myelsey on October 18, 2020, 08:02:57 PM ---So weird, it's been 2 weeks and never got a response. This is probably a sign I need to chill with the readings hahah

--- End quote ---

lmao I hear ya and thankfully, I have cut down significantly after a 3 month binge. If you'd like, maybe try her one more time and if she doesn't respond, take it as a sign that it's not meant to be right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version