Author Topic: YouTube Reader Chanel Bader  (Read 5300 times)

Offline HappE

YouTube Reader Chanel Bader
« on: September 10, 2020, 03:30:07 PM »
I have been watching Chanel Bader’s videos for the past couple of months and they really resonated with me so I decided to purchase a private reading with her. I did the three questions for 45 minutes via Skype reading with her.  She did ask for my first and last name prior to the reading as well as that of any possible POI.  I was skeptical beforehand because she asked for that info but went ahead with the reading because I only have one social media account which has next to no personal info on me. I also had a man from my past on my mind but I did not provide his name, or mention him in any way, to her.

All that being said, I really enjoyed the reading and found her to be quite accurate with the here and now as well as the past.  She even picked up on my POI even though I never mentioned him to her.  There is also zero evidence of him on my social media for the skeptics as I do not put my personal life on display. I asked her what she saw happening in my personal life.  She immediately picked up on him and also mentioned someone new.  Bottom line, I was very impressed. Her here and now as well as the past were spot on.  She did make a few predictions ranging from 2-3 weeks for one, two months for another, and then within two years for the final. I will update with predictions as they unfold.

Has anyone else read with her?  If so, please share!  I was impressed and would recommend her for anyone considering her. She does ask if you have any additional questions or if things are clear even though the reading was only supposed to be three questions.

Offline court1130

Re: YouTube Reader Chanel Bader
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 05:16:29 PM »
I recently started watching her YouTube channel and I now watch her daily lol. I love the way she reads and it always resonates. I don't have social media, so I haven't been able to read with her despite really wanting to. I think I may need to reactivate my FB so I can order a personal. 😂

Offline HappE

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 02:06:02 AM »
I recently started watching her YouTube channel and I now watch her daily lol. I love the way she reads and it always resonates. I don't have social media, so I haven't been able to read with her despite really wanting to. I think I may need to reactivate my FB so I can order a personal. 😂

I think she has Instagram too if you have an account on that platform.  If anything, you can keep your Facebook account active long enough to set your reading up with her then de-activate it.  She did a video chat reading for me via Skype.

Offline court1130

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2020, 03:46:02 AM »
Lol that's exactly what I did Friday. I reactivated FB to access her page so I could messenger her, deactivated it again, and kept messenger open so we could communicate. She has me scheduled for Tuesday, so I'll post my experience soon! 😊

Offline court1130

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2020, 02:16:28 AM »
Hey guys! I read with Chanel and she was very accurate in her assessment of what happened in the past and present as well as potential future. I also recommend her.

Offline court1130

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2020, 08:00:34 AM »
I did the one question reading which is 29 USD for a 10 min reading, but if you reach out to her thru her FB page or look on her YouTube channel in the description of any video, she lists the services and prices for each. Turnaround time for me was about two to three days.

Offline myelsey

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2020, 08:49:03 PM »
Does she usually take awhile to respond to reading requests? I tried messaging her on both Insta and FB awhile ago and she never responded to me  :-\

Offline court1130

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2020, 03:38:02 AM »
She definitely seems to be more than just a tarot reader and she responded to me, I believe, within 48 hrs or so.

Offline myelsey

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2020, 08:02:57 PM »
She definitely seems to be more than just a tarot reader and she responded to me, I believe, within 48 hrs or so.

So weird, it's been 2 weeks and never got a response. This is probably a sign I need to chill with the readings hahah

Offline court1130

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2020, 03:30:58 AM »
So weird, it's been 2 weeks and never got a response. This is probably a sign I need to chill with the readings hahah

lmao I hear ya and thankfully, I have cut down significantly after a 3 month binge. If you'd like, maybe try her one more time and if she doesn't respond, take it as a sign that it's not meant to be right now.

Offline myelsey

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2020, 12:34:58 AM »
I ended up getting a reading with Chanel last month and I was impressed! Does anyone have updates on accuracy of her predictions?

Offline court1130

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2020, 12:17:23 AM »
I'd also like to know, as well! Her prediction was not positive for me, so to an extent, I hope she's wrong on that...