Author Topic: Which would you choose? Angelica, Bridgette, Annaleigh  (Read 6955 times)

Offline Kaliangel27

Which would you choose? Angelica, Bridgette, Annaleigh
« on: September 08, 2020, 07:00:47 PM »
Out of these 3 which have you read with? 
What was the outcome?

I’m interested in current feelings, thoughts, emotions
And
Future potential/how things may progress

Thanks for your input guys!

Offline jz507

Re: Which would you choose? Angelica, Bridgette, Annaleigh
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 08:48:54 PM »
Hi, i have read with three of them and I would recommend none:( The psychic that is good with current thoughts is Eliza and the one that is good with outcomes/yes or no questions is Kristine.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2020, 08:56:14 PM »
Hi, i have read with three of them and I would recommend none:( The psychic that is good with current thoughts is Eliza and the one that is good with outcomes/yes or no questions is Kristine.

Haha

It lists her as using tarot I dislike tarot readers generally. 

I’ve had people suggest Angelica, annaleigh and bridgette in pms that’s why I asked haha I appreciate your input!   A lot!

I rarely use PS

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2020, 09:08:32 PM »
Nova looks ok maybe lol nothing bad said about her here anyway lol

Offline jz507

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2020, 12:30:46 AM »

Haha

I’ve had people suggest Angelica, annaleigh and bridgette in pms that’s why I asked haha I appreciate your input!   A lot!

I rarely use PS

Eliza does not use tarot loll she connects to your angels and I find her pretty on point when she is not tired.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2020, 01:56:31 AM »

Haha

I rarely use PS

Eliza does not use tarot loll she connects to your angels and I find her pretty on point when she is not tired.

This one right? They should def edit that because I ruled her out because of it

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Brittbratt

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2020, 07:11:49 PM »
I called annaleigh bc she was recommended as well . I cancelled her because she started the conversation with “ oh we have talked many times”. I never spoke to her before . When I said oh that’s not true I have never spoken with you , her time switched to like an “Oh crap I’m caught” and she just said what do you need today . I have not read with the others because of mixed reviews . I will try Eliza next .

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2020, 01:04:57 AM »
Hey guys...Anna Leigh is really good reader.
Angelika is good too.

I say try them all.
Buy a package and do three to five minutes each and then decide!
J

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2022, 01:07:25 PM »
Angelica has a 10-min free reading special going out constantly in my PS emails.

I'm working thru one of her predictions right now - have an interview she predicted would happen this week, and she made the prediction months ago!

I've never read with Annaleigh....

Bridgette is OK but doesn't do time frames....which to me is a real turn-off

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2022, 04:18:27 PM »
Hey everyone!
Have Not been here in long long time.... Anna Leigh is my favorite and her predictions for me has been very high. Sometimes it takes a long time but surprise!

There are a lot of good readers on psychic source but wait for their specials! Can get pricey!

Anyone who remembers me know I am and still am addicted to great readings and Anna Leigh will not disappoint and she is kind in her deliver.
Good luck!
Jenjen

Offline jinnymay

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2022, 05:12:58 PM »
Bridgette! Wonderful reader!

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2023, 10:41:27 PM »
I'm not a fan of Bridgette.  Seems like she works for some but I gave her two tries and she is really bad at reading for me.  I cant believe how expensive she is.  The last time she wasnt able to pick anything up on what I asked and immediately went off telling me a bunch of dumb stuff I did not ask about and do not even care about.  I would be OK if she she just simply said "I'm not getting anything on that" and allowed me to end the call at that time then but instead of that she just started in on something else which was just jibberish and eats up my money.  I hung up. 

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2023, 11:09:54 PM »
Read with all three

Annaleigh: Nice person, but speaks slowly so you need minimum 10-15minutes and asks questions. She said this is your person.

Angelica: She doesn't see him changing behavior. I won't go back to her, she is judgmental.

Bridgette: Provided the same scripted reading gave to others, I added my comments here:
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2650.30.html

Most impressive was Eliza, she got the poi's personality bang on, didn't give any predictions, just said he will slowly change. She was fast and respected to my time & funds.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 11:18:20 PM by MAgirl »

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2023, 06:52:26 PM »
Hey MAgirl, please feel free to pm me! I agree with you in most of your comments. Each day is different in psychicland.

Bridgette style not sure about because I have not read with her in a long long time..would be unfair to say.
Angelica found to be sincere and confident with strong views!
Anna Leigh always kind and sweet truthful true