Author Topic: Victoria Sands  (Read 7875 times)

loops77

Victoria Sands
« on: March 18, 2012, 08:04:06 PM »
Anyone try her? I dialed her a few months ago and she did give me some details about my career/move situation. Just wondering what anyone elses experience has been.

Offline 1day

Re: Victoria Sands
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 05:16:43 AM »
I read with her in October or November. Gave a prediction for the end of the year/beginning of this year that didn't come true. She also seemed very vague in her reading. She didn't share anything with me that gave me that wow factor.

How did you feel about the reading with her?

loops77

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 05:46:31 AM »
Basically the same..no wow factor, but did mention a career path I'm interested in. The only thing is that it is very common..medical field.

Offline calista

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 01:55:15 AM »
LOL- are all psychics nurses by any chance? Why do they always begin with the medical field when a customer calls about a job?

Offline starempress

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2021, 08:55:22 AM »
absolute utter waste of my time.  I paid $40+ per minute and lasted only 3 minutes.  I would have paid more if she was worth it.  I got the most expensive fairy tale of all and I left this on the review.  I asked about my partner's drinking problem and was told he would quick by end of this year or sooner.  No way in hell.. She pretty much saw, that marriage, buying a house, and all other sparkly pink glossy events happening in 1 month.. again no way.  She took a while to actually write (at the beginning) and the the first minute was 4 sentences  hello - how are you - finally you are here- how can i help you, and I thought far out.. there goes an expensive minute! 

Never again for me

Offline Jeni

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2021, 12:10:16 PM »
For me, that price is already a red flag......
They would have to blow my mind away with that price.

Offline skyline

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2021, 03:29:06 PM »
Also chat is too slow for $40 a minute.

In reality, you’re paying a lot more than $40 a minute if you chat versus call.

Offline Saratahan

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2022, 03:38:45 AM »
She is a total fake.
Very expensive
Nothing she ever said happened not even 50%.
So unprofessional that a few times she sounded asleep and snoring and as she loves money so much doesn’t make herself unavailable.
She wa right about the feelings but never about the predictions

anything