Author Topic: What if?  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Smiley1

What if?
« on: September 08, 2020, 04:05:16 AM »
I often wish I could turn the clock back and realise what was important and how obsessive I became at times.

I wish that I realised what my lesson was earlier than I did and I wish I had not wasted so much time, energy and money  thinking about one person who left my life in a heartbeat.    I wish I had learnt who to trust and who I was throwing money at and I wish that my only question had not been "When will he contact me"  Like instead of thinking about when that contact would come in it would end all my anxiety and problems and everything would be OK.   I wish I had not rang psychic after psychic asking their opinion then lay awake thinking about what each one said and running over and over it in my head loosing more sleep.

I wish also that I had realised what an arse hat I was involved in and how he made me feel and the anxiety that came with him was not normal, that my lesson in life was to walk away from him in order to bring my real person in.

I wish I had done it sooner because I ring psychics occasionally and love predictions those predictions are around my life and work and my journey not waiting for the arse hat to bless me with a phone call.

I also think and this is just food for thought, that psychics and ringing them could be our lesson in life, what if that lesson is not to need or desire to know the future and our lesson is to learn what is we are offered or how someone is treating us is the way to move forward.

Who waits 3 years for a lover to come bacK?  an idiot who believed that he could change and be nice to me?

Many things I wish for and I wish for you all, my life feels so complete now, so happy I have no real reason to ring a psychic.

Just food for thought and realising I could have saved myself thousands by just blocking him damn number :)

anything