Author Topic: Cleopatra Divine Vs. Ari  (Read 2176 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Cleopatra Divine Vs. Ari
« on: September 03, 2020, 02:27:29 PM »
What are your thoughts on an experience with both? Who do you prefer?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 03:02:30 PM by serenejoy »

Offline serenejoy

Re: Cleopatra Divine Vs. Ari
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 03:03:45 PM »
Yes that’s exactly what I meant! I modified the thread name.

So those are my feelings exactly. both gave me a positive prediction, speaking long term. But Cleopatra was much more positive while Ari was a little more gloomy in details. Also and this could just be me, her timeframe seems really exaggerated.

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 03:26:40 PM »
For me they are both great and both similar predictions.  I don’t find either of them gloomy, but maybe it depends on the situation(s) you are asking about.  Of a small handful I will get readings from - they are two of them.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2020, 04:04:25 PM »
I actually like both. Ari wasn't gloomy with me as she was did give me a positive prediction. CD did as well but she did say that I may grow tired. I am not sure if one of the validations she gave me was true, seems like it was a little far fetched. Time will tell. I am waiting for both to come true. Ari did describe my POI pretty good as I know what she was saying to be true. Both of them have basically same outcome as many that I have read with.

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2020, 04:28:57 PM »
yeah both gave me same outcome, which was positive but one told me it would happen in 3 years and the other was like drastically sooner.. YEARS sooner lol. yeah... i'm not waiting around for that to happen in 3 years.