Author Topic: Witchy Renee Bradshaw— A Warning!  (Read 2771 times)

Offline AstridSky

Witchy Renee Bradshaw— A Warning!
« on: August 25, 2020, 01:37:40 PM »
Please stay clear of this passive aggressive liar on Etsy. Not only will she friend request you on Instagram, she will turn around and block you after looking through your content and not interacting with her. She’s not only an exceptionally rude and negative person. She’s a passive aggressive liar who hates men!

Offline Watercolors

Re: Witchy Renee Bradshaw— A Warning!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 04:12:14 PM »
Hmmm. Why warn about someone who is taking a break from their shop? Also, her reviews are consistently positive. If she's so awful, wouldn't there be more people, other than you, expressing their dissatisfaction?

I don't know this woman, but I can't help but feel bad for a reader who is being attacked for being "passive aggressive" and "looking through your content". It all seems reasonable and carried out by someone who is intentionally trying to slander her.

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 08:22:23 PM »
Hmmm. Why warn about someone who is taking a break from their shop? Also, her reviews are consistently positive. If she's so awful, wouldn't there be more people, other than you, expressing their dissatisfaction?

I don't know this woman, but I can't help but feel bad for a reader who is being attacked for being "passive aggressive" and "looking through your content". It all seems reasonable and carried out by someone who is intentionally trying to slander her.

Lol! You honestly believe Etsy reviews and she isn’t accurate and have spoken to many of those polite reviewers. You can’t trust reviews and she’s not accurate! Slander is very serious allegation so please quit while you’re ahead. You sound like you could be her! Get real, she’s weird and a fraud!

Offline Anon

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 10:53:16 PM »
Are there any good ones on there?

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2020, 05:55:13 PM »
Are there any good ones on there?

I used to read with a woman named Lilia but don’t think she reads much anymore. Her and Light and love Kelly but will warn that Kelly is very rude but some of her predictions have come to pass for me. Other than that, Etsy is ripe with scammers and don’t use their services anymore. You’re better off trusting yourself than any psychic.

Offline njlady

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2020, 11:53:48 PM »
You sound like you could be her!

Says everyone when they don't have a leg to stand on but thinks it's a good attempt to deflect from what they said, lol.

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2020, 12:55:13 PM »

Says everyone when they don't have a leg to stand on but thinks it's a good attempt to deflect from what they said, lol.

Girl bye! You’re always a miserable jerk to everyone on this forum because most don’t kiss these psychics asses. Find a bridge already and stay out my lane since you bring nothing to the table but bitterness. My truth is the truth! The chick is a loser stalker!

Offline Anon

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2020, 05:37:25 PM »
Think I read with her, can't remember the reading.

Re Love and Light Kelly - my prediction didn't come true, but here's largely what she wrote:

First off you’re extremely intuitive you are an empath and you have not tapped fully into that gift you do need to start working on your craft on your spiritual journey that is the number one thing that is going to be the biggest change in your life. [I didn't realise this - I thought most have empathetic abilities?]

Be very mindful that energy right now is in full retrograde of planets are in retrograde therefore there are a lot of delays and there are a lot of blockages so while you may feel that right now things are not going in your favor remember that we are in a retrograde and doors will be open by start working on your spiritual self!

Love,
Kel

When out of Retrograde? Didn't realise it effects predictions?

Offline njlady

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2020, 01:52:49 AM »

Girl bye! You’re always a miserable jerk to everyone on this forum because most don’t kiss these psychics asses. Find a bridge already and stay out my lane since you bring nothing to the table but bitterness. My truth is the truth! The chick is a loser stalker!

lol, just keep on calling and claiming you were scammed, then calling and claiming you were scammed again then calling and saying you were scammed again into infinity ...

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2020, 11:34:01 PM »

Re Love and Light Kelly - my prediction didn't come true, but here's largely what she wrote:

First off you’re extremely intuitive you are an empath and you have not tapped fully into that gift you do need to start working on your craft on your spiritual journey that is the number one thing that is going to be the biggest change in your life. [I didn't realise this - I thought most have empathetic abilities?]

Be very mindful that energy right now is in full retrograde of planets are in retrograde therefore there are a lot of delays and there are a lot of blockages so while you may feel that right now things are not going in your favor remember that we are in a retrograde and doors will be open by start working on your spiritual self!

Love,
Kel

If someone mentions retrograde in reading without looking at your natal chart and transit chart, then they’re not giving a prediction and telling you a bunch of incorrect information because clearly don’t understand what a retrograde is and how it impacts a client  They’re a fake reader in my opinion and feeding incorrect ideas.

Almost all planets retrogrades at some point in the year which can last a few weeks to a few months. Not everyone is impacted by a retrograde planet due the aspects in their natal chart. Some people will have been born with planets in retrograde and some people won’t have any retrograde planets in their natal chart. A person will only feel a retrograding planet by transit if it touches or has contact with a personal planet like Moon, Sun, Venus, Mercury or Mars with a tight orb which can be positive or challenged depending on the aspect. An experienced astrologer can unpack the details of a retrograde.

Offline Anon

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2020, 09:35:01 AM »
Yeah, I probably don't need to pay some1 on Etsy to tell me I'm an intuitive/empath - whatever the difference is.

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2020, 11:24:13 PM »

Love,
Kel

Sorry this is late, I run two companies and have been terribly busy. I’ve read with Kelly and she predicted my ex coming in but don’t really find her 100%. I stopped reading with Etsy readers and go to an actual psychic astrologist and another reader whose predictions HAVE happened. I hate Etsy and find it supports con artists. But Kelly is different from Renee. Renee is also on Etsy.