Author Topic: Old long term poster update  (Read 5870 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Old long term poster update
« on: August 23, 2020, 11:58:28 AM »
Hi everyone. I used to post last year and many years prior about my POI who was at that time a drug addict, had an on/off again girlfriend, we would go periods of weeks without speaking. We grew up together but lived in different states. In January, I moved to where he lived, back to my old town. Everything was very rocky at the time, pretty sure Ari and QOC predicted a rough period before we finally came together. Anyway back in March, we sorted it out for the final time, became official and moved in together. He’s now off all drugs. Seeing he was a heroin addict for 4 years, I feel like this is a big achievement. This was predicted by basically every psychic I spoke to. I can’t remember all of them as I was beyond obsessed and spoke to every single one I could at the time. Most are on Keen. Sincerity, Shelly, Will, Lady P, Aries Intuition, Abundant Visions, Micah, Barbara, Ari, Star Clair - to name a few 😂 it’s important to note that this has been a VERY rocky 13 year long love affair. It took a long time to get to this point. I don’t advise anybody to actively wait 13 years for anybody. But for me, it did work out as psychics predicted... now we are expecting a baby boy together in January. 😬😬😬

Good luck to you all ❤️
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 12:06:38 PM by Sweetsydney2000 »

Offline Rayban212

Re: Old long term poster update
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2020, 12:36:33 PM »
Hi everyone. I used to post last year and many years prior about my POI who was at that time a drug addict, had an on/off again girlfriend, we would go periods of weeks without speaking. We grew up together but lived in different states. In January, I moved to where he lived, back to my old town. Everything was very rocky at the time, pretty sure Ari and QOC predicted a rough period before we finally came together. Anyway back in March, we sorted it out for the final time, became official and moved in together. He’s now off all drugs. Seeing he was a heroin addict for 4 years, I feel like this is a big achievement. This was predicted by basically every psychic I spoke to. I can’t remember all of them as I was beyond obsessed and spoke to every single one I could at the time. Most are on Keen. Sincerity, Shelly, Will, Lady P, Aries Intuition, Abundant Visions, Micah, Barbara, Ari, Star Clair - to name a few 😂 it’s important to note that this has been a VERY rocky 13 year long love affair. It took a long time to get to this point. I don’t advise anybody to actively wait 13 years for anybody. But for me, it did work out as psychics predicted... now we are expecting a baby boy together in January. 😬😬😬

Good luck to you all ❤️

wow! This is amazing and gives me hope lol congratulations love! I’m so happy for you!!! ❤️

Offline HappE

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2020, 03:56:02 PM »

Good luck to you all ❤️

Congratulations!  It’s always nice to hear about people’s happiness and success!

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2020, 05:20:09 PM »
Congrats am really happy for you. Its very relieving to know that things panned out the way they told you "good ones" thou.
wishing you a happier & more successful life :)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2020, 07:53:10 PM »

Good luck to you all ❤️

I remember reading your posts when I first started on here:) I'm so happy for you. congratulations on everything!

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2020, 09:52:13 PM »
I’m so happy for you!!!! Thank you for taking the time to come back and write this, it does give me a bit of hope....

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2020, 01:00:34 AM »
So happy to see things worked out for you. I love reading updates!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2020, 01:32:12 AM »
Congrats on your baby and your happily ever after. Thank you for coming back to give us an update.

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2020, 02:39:03 AM »
So very happy for you! This is truly inspiring. Wishing you all the best and congrats on the baby boy!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2020, 01:03:08 PM »
WOW Congrats!

Offline cinderella

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2020, 07:32:48 PM »
It does give me some hope  :) (i recently had my first reading and first experience with a psychic) The people on here seem to give me hope , though in different ways. either things will happen with my poi or maybe a psychic will pick up on the right one for me. A lot of people have had success with psychics informing that yes their poi will work out with them or they are told that an amazing person who is the one comes along. I'm sorta hopefully (cause I do want to try more than one) that I will hopefully be as lucky. thank you for this

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2021, 05:53:26 PM »
That is great!

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2021, 03:37:16 AM »
Oh how this warms my cold dark heart! I'm sure the cost of having baby boy feels like nothing with all the money you're saving by not calling psychics!! Love and luck to you and your little family!

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2021, 10:04:54 PM »
Omg how excellent. Shelley has insisted on things that never came around, did her predictions pass years later? I used to subscribe to her for the few hits she had.