Author Topic: No more readings for me..be careful  (Read 2029 times)

Offline ahenry004

No more readings for me..be careful
« on: August 19, 2020, 02:08:53 AM »
Without going into deep detail, (because this will be a page long) I will try to keep this short. Over the years I have gotten readings, mostly in regards to my life and career. All of the readings have been hi jacked by my ex and this beautiful love story that is going to unfold very soon for me. All of the readers I have spoke to are the ones that I kept through weeding the bad ones over the years ,so I do not think they are cold readings. What I realized is, myself, my ex, and his ex are all intertwined for some reason. All of our energies are coming up in my readings.I dont know why or what caused it, but this is how my readings have been going. I cannot get a single reading about my life and Ive had great changes in my life over the years. Anyway, Me and my ex have have started communicating after three years of no contact or inconsistent communication.

For some reason, I was not enthused about speaking to him because psychics had inflated in my mind what I thought would happen, and none of it was happening. I soon found an old recording of a reading I had and realized that through the years all of these readings Ive had, none of them were about me. I dont blame the psychics exactly because myself and his exes circumstances are similar in relation to him, (we are both at a distance from him, travel for work, etc..) as well as zodiac signs involved so this made my readings a bit muddled and confusing to figure out who was who. But I learned this love story that I kept being told was not if fact about me, but him and his ex. I figured this out by asking him about her, and the more detail I got from him, the more I was able to distinguish who these people were that were coming up in my readings.

The readers confused the sex of the people involved, reading me as my ex and saying that his ex was a male that was coming towards me. Anyway, now I'm faced with the task of ending our reconciliation and hurting him or sticking around to wait to see if he will hurt me. I deeply regret ever speaking to any psychics, this has caused me so much anxiety I had to fly home to be with my family because the anxiety attacks would not stop, as well as the shame involved for even listening to a psychic and not my intuition in the beginning and not wanting to admit to my family, that while I am going through things, they dont know the basis of my anxiety. Even my POI has comforted me through these attacks not knowing that they are caused by our communication and the "unknown" on my part. Overall I will take these readings as warnings for me to move on so that I dont get hurt. I love him deeply and he is so kind to me, but their relationship is very karmic and toxic and I myself know how hard it is to separate yourself from these connections, and most people wont, so I decided not to contact him, he can contact me if he wants, but I will not put all my eggs in his basket.

If anyone is interested in who I spoke with and predicted everything that has happen up until now and them getting married is: Cristina Asknow (I used to recommend her but she was the main one who mixed up people, continuously brought up my ex even though I was not calling about him and constantly tried to make a situation fit my life when it was not me, she did however predicted exactly what is happening with my POI and his ex right now three years ago when I DID call about him, but while I told her this was not me, she kept trying to convince me it was), Indio, Jayne, Craig, Lakshmi (predicted that one of my family members would spend a week in the hospital in August, my POI told me today that his mother had been in the hospital for a week earlier this month, which proves the whole reading was not about me), Author, and Suki Star. I think this it.

Lastly, I want to apologize to the people on this forum who I recommended them calling any of these psychic or a psychic period, because I dont want anyone to go through what I am currently coming out of. I read many peoples story on here and see myself in them, feel their pain and I'd hate to be a contributor to anyone getting false hope from any reader I may have recommended. I do believe that they are accurate, they just got the energies mixed up, but either way, it caused me some heartache and anxiety and dont want anyone else to go through this. Theres nothing more anxiety inducing than knowing all the great details of a love story month by month and knowing its potentially between your POI and another person. But, he deserves happiness, so if it turns out ill be happy for him.

Offline Fidget1028

Re: No more readings for me..be careful
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2020, 02:47:07 AM »
Without going into deep detail, (because this will be a page long) I will try to keep this short. Over the years I have gotten readings, mostly in regards to my life and career. All of the readings have been hi jacked by my ex and this beautiful love story that is going to unfold very soon for me. All of the readers I have spoke to are the ones that I kept through weeding the bad ones over the years ,so I do not think they are cold readings. What I realized is, myself, my ex, and his ex are all intertwined for some reason. All of our energies are coming up in my readings.I dont know why or what caused it, but this is how my readings have been going. I cannot get a single reading about my life and Ive had great changes in my life over the years. Anyway, Me and my ex have have started communicating after three years of no contact or inconsistent communication.

For some reason, I was not enthused about speaking to him because psychics had inflated in my mind what I thought would happen, and none of it was happening. I soon found an old recording of a reading I had and realized that through the years all of these readings Ive had, none of them were about me. I dont blame the psychics exactly because myself and his exes circumstances are similar in relation to him, (we are both at a distance from him, travel for work, etc..) as well as zodiac signs involved so this made my readings a bit muddled and confusing to figure out who was who. But I learned this love story that I kept being told was not if fact about me, but him and his ex. I figured this out by asking him about her, and the more detail I got from him, the more I was able to distinguish who these people were that were coming up in my readings.

The readers confused the sex of the people involved, reading me as my ex and saying that his ex was a male that was coming towards me. Anyway, now I'm faced with the task of ending our reconciliation and hurting him or sticking around to wait to see if he will hurt me. I deeply regret ever speaking to any psychics, this has caused me so much anxiety I had to fly home to be with my family because the anxiety attacks would not stop, as well as the shame involved for even listening to a psychic and not my intuition in the beginning and not wanting to admit to my family, that while I am going through things, they dont know the basis of my anxiety. Even my POI has comforted me through these attacks not knowing that they are caused by our communication and the "unknown" on my part. Overall I will take these readings as warnings for me to move on so that I dont get hurt. I love him deeply and he is so kind to me, but their relationship is very karmic and toxic and I myself know how hard it is to separate yourself from these connections, and most people wont, so I decided not to contact him, he can contact me if he wants, but I will not put all my eggs in his basket.

If anyone is interested in who I spoke with and predicted everything that has happen up until now and them getting married is: Cristina Asknow (I used to recommend her but she was the main one who mixed up people, continuously brought up my ex even though I was not calling about him and constantly tried to make a situation fit my life when it was not me, she did however predicted exactly what is happening with my POI and his ex right now three years ago when I DID call about him, but while I told her this was not me, she kept trying to convince me it was), Indio, Jayne, Craig, Lakshmi (predicted that one of my family members would spend a week in the hospital in August, my POI told me today that his mother had been in the hospital for a week earlier this month, which proves the whole reading was not about me), Author, and Suki Star. I think this it.

Lastly, I want to apologize to the people on this forum who I recommended them calling any of these psychic or a psychic period, because I dont want anyone to go through what I am currently coming out of. I read many peoples story on here and see myself in them, feel their pain and I'd hate to be a contributor to anyone getting false hope from any reader I may have recommended. I do believe that they are accurate, they just got the energies mixed up, but either way, it caused me some heartache and anxiety and dont want anyone else to go through this. Theres nothing more anxiety inducing than knowing all the great details of a love story month by month and knowing its potentially between your POI and another person. But, he deserves happiness, so if it turns out ill be happy for him.

Wait, so you're ending a relationship because of what (not so good) psychics told you?? I'd rethink that if I were you.

Offline ahenry004

Re: No more readings for me..be careful
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 04:52:19 AM »
Our situation is not likely to have the outcome I desire because there are many obstacles that he has created in his life as a younger man that he cannot escape as an older man (living, financial, legal stuff). You are right, I could rethink this and put in the work necessary to make this happen, but I wont because Ive already done the work with no results in the past.

I listened my psychics who inflated this situation to make me think things with his life were going to change and he was going to come back with something to offer and nothing has changed, and this is the REAL reason for my disappointment because I realized literally his life is the same.

I understand now that "fate" in my situation, is all about who is willing to make things happen, who is willing to put in the action to make this work. His ex is willing to divorce her husband, leave her two children, leave her stability and her family in another country to have him. Im not willing to make those sacrifices and Im not even married nor do I have kids. So I understand things can go either way depending on who is willing to put in the action or compete. I love him deeply, but Ive done all the work Im willing to do and Im more so hurt that I have to say goodbye for my own well being.