Author Topic: spiritualist reader ( Cookie) When was she dead wrong for you?  (Read 21942 times)

Offline Piggynose

Re: spiritualist reader ( Cookie) When was she dead wrong for you?
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2020, 08:19:57 PM »
Sharon, Natashanyc and Live and Love  thank you all for the well wishes and positive vibes 🥰

Offline bonba

« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2021, 04:23:31 AM »
he reading was absolute garbage . try to get information from me . made no sense

Offline bonba

« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2021, 04:53:16 AM »
very wrong on everything . she could not even see ny career type .

Offline Live and love

« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2021, 01:22:19 AM »
very wrong on everything . she could not even see ny career type .
I was not fond of her reading either. But she was nice.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2021, 12:25:59 AM »
I really strived to listen to all of Cookie's information for me, but none of it made any sense. This was my second call to her. I had called her back since the first call I had with her she correctly told me the state I was from.  But beyond that, nothing was correct.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2021, 01:01:28 AM »
Yep, just a few really random specific things she got for me over the years...not much else. Totally overhyped.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2022, 02:33:10 PM »
Uhhh… has anyone had cookie tell them your poi is going to marry (like, actually marry) another woman?
She told that this morning and I was really shocked…
Umm…I hope this is something she’s wrong about but does anyone have a similar situation that didn’t pan out this way?

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2022, 07:55:14 PM »
Uhhh… has anyone had cookie tell them your poi is going to marry (like, actually marry) another woman?
Umm…I hope this is something she’s wrong about but does anyone have a similar situation that didn’t pan out this way?
I only read with cookie once and I feel that she was only accurate on minor details. At that time, she told me poi was dating someone Asian which I found it weird cause they aren’t really his type. Later on, I found out she was wrong. The girl he was dating was caucasian. She also said poi was going to reach out on my bday. Well, that was 2 years ago, 3 bdays have gone by and nothing. Hope this helps but I wouldn’t believe 80% of what cookie says.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2022, 08:32:29 PM »
Yikes. Well, she's gotten small details wrong for me THAT'S for sure lol
Unfortunately I did speak to another board member about this and she got a similar prediction a decade ago and it did turn out to be true, though it took awhile to transpire.

I only read with cookie once and I feel that she was only accurate on minor details. At that time, she told me poi was dating someone Asian which I found it weird cause they aren’t really his type. Later on, I found out she was wrong. The girl he was dating was caucasian. She also said poi was going to reach out on my bday. Well, that was 2 years ago, 3 bdays have gone by and nothing. Hope this helps but I wouldn’t believe 80% of what cookie says.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2022, 12:27:21 PM »
Unfortunately I did speak to another board member about this and she got a similar prediction a decade ago and it did turn out to be true, though it took awhile to transpire.

Palm , did she know who he was going to marry?  Did you give her a name?  Regardless, I wouldn't rely on her.  Her reading so way off for me.  She didn't get one thing right.  What do you mean by "board members"?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2022, 03:17:59 PM »
No name. Didn't ask. Just said it was someone he already knew in his hometown and that his family was pressuring him to settle down. He recently moved back to a small country in Europe where there's not alot of 'dating'. People pretty much just meet and get married. It's a very small country and and since he left he's been living with his parents and is pushing for 40. TBH, sounds pretty damn likely.

I see alot of 'Cookie was wrong' for positives, but in my experience she'd call out alot of major events that I never thought of such as car accidents, going on disability, getting sued for debt--literally a ton of things for me. So I tend to take her rather seriously. Admittedly, she was much better years before she became so wildly popular. I really think she overextends herself.

What do I mean by "board members"...? Uhh, members of this board we're using right now.

Palm , did she know who he was going to marry?  Did you give her a name?  Regardless, I wouldn't rely on her.  Her reading so way off for me.  She didn't get one thing right.  What do you mean by "board members"?

Offline Live and love

« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2022, 03:29:24 PM »
No name. Didn't ask. Just said it was someone he already knew in his hometown and that his family was pressuring him to settle down. He recently moved back to a small country in Europe where there's not alot of 'dating'. People pretty much just meet and get married. It's a very small country and and since he left he's been living with his parents and is pushing for 40. TBH, sounds pretty damn likely.

I see alot of 'Cookie was wrong' for positives, but in my experience she'd call out alot of major events that I never thought of such as car accidents, going on disability, getting sued for debt--literally a ton of things for me. So I tend to take her rather seriously. Admittedly, she was much better years before she became so wildly popular. I really think she overextends herself.

What do I mean by "board members"...? Uhh, members of this board we're using right now.  Oh! LMAO!  I thought you were talking about a board of directors.  I wondered if spellcheck got you  :D :D :D

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2022, 12:00:56 AM »

What do I mean by "board members"...? Uhh, members of this board we're using right now.

She did get a few random things right for me and i agree that it was years ago when she was decent before getting too popular. Not sure if her greed got to her or what but the last phone call i had with her was 100% rubbish and she wasn't even able.to give me random things anymore. Just asking questions if something resonated which nothing did.

Offline Onyx

« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2023, 01:49:05 PM »
Cookie got very little correct. The first call she triec to convince me I was blonde...brown with gray.  Said he thought I was pretty. Um, no. The last time she couldn't see the item my poi took. That was my main reason for calling.  She kept asking what it was. Even when I told her, she didn't see where it was. But she blurted out, you know he's living with another woman? Yes, I know. Then said he talks to his family about me cause he thinks I'm special.  No again.  I am a secret.  So, she is very limited in what she saw for me. Even  when I told her what the item was,  she didn't see it, just told ne I needed to get it back. Mo shit. And mentioned Florida,  California and NY. She says this to a lot of people. I won't call again

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2023, 04:56:20 PM »
Bump

anything