Author Topic: spiritualist reader ( Cookie) When was she dead wrong for you?  (Read 21931 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: spiritualist reader ( Cookie) When was she dead wrong for you?
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2020, 07:00:24 PM »
she was:
wrong about the signs I'd see when my POI would finally contact me etc.
wrong on when he'd contact me
wrong on how he'd still be mad when he'd contact me

Right on:
we will be back together
what he was feeling. now I don't have a way of knowing that for sure but it was quite believable
third party situationship
him thinking of me (described me)

Offline Live and love

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2020, 07:32:42 PM »
I spent nearly 400 Euros and she was completely wrong. The only one reading I regret from all of my heart. If it wasn't this thread I wouldn't have called her or spent so much time on phone waiting for nothing... silence and silence... and when she talked she asked me many questions and mixed peoples energy. The future predictions were wrong also. Completely wrong.
Sorry to hear this. That is a lot of money.   There are a bunch of people on this forum who appear to be constantly marketing her so its tough to get an objective idea if she is worth the wait and money. Many bury all negative reviews of her with piles of positive ones or distracting repartee which is why I started this thread - to get a balanced perspective, particularly since her rate is so high.   For some she may actually be great, but I do not buy this 90% accuracy that some are selling here. You are proof of that.   Did you speak to her more than once?   What type of questions did she ask you?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 08:07:59 PM by Live and love »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2020, 08:03:53 PM »
Cookie is not a predictive reader, she’s a remote viewer, she makes her assumptions base on what she sees, long timer so I definitely know what am talking about, she can make you feel good because she gives you validations However her predictions are flop, if I can rate cookie correctly, I will say she’s between 25 to 35 % accurate base on cumulative reading, the last time I read with cookie was back in 2017, she however predicted a restructuring in my organization back in 2016 and she was correct, unfortunately she lures you in with one good prediction and the rest is wrong, back in 2012 when she was introduced and everyone was calling she gained popularity then most people realized she was not that great and then shortly after, her queue went for 100 to  zero, I mean literally zero people calling but as we all know, history has a way of repeating itself.
I wish everyone good luck in their journey, if you don’t take my word for it, you will find out a bit too late.Just learn from the people who said wow, she saw me marrying the married man or he leaving his wife to she saw me getting married to this man.

I spent nearly 400 Euros and she was completely wrong. The only one reading I regret from all of my heart. If it wasn't this thread I wouldn't have called her or spent so much time on phone waiting for nothing... silence and silence... and when she talked she asked me many questions and mixed peoples energy. The future predictions were wrong also. Completely wrong.
Sorry to hear this. That is a lot of money.   There are a bunch of people on this forum who appear to be constantly marketing her so its tough to get an objective idea if she is worth the wait and money. Many bury all negative reviews of her with piles of positive ones which is why I started this thread - to get a balanced perspective, particularly since her rate is so high.   For some she may actually be great, but I do not buy this 90% accuracy that some are selling here. You are proof of that.   Did you speak to her more than once?   What type of questions did she ask you?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2020, 09:11:46 PM »
I agree. I talked to her a few times. On the first call, I was very impressed to later find out that a lot of things were her "ism". She has been good in telling the now. My last call she spent a long time over and over talking about something in the future that I believe it is what is going on now. She made assumptions (oh if he made this wrong, this X will happen to him), however, my life is quite complicated to assume what is logical or usual. I regretted talking to her for as much as I talked. I should have stayed in 10-15 mins.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2020, 10:28:55 PM »
Cookie is not a predictive reader, she’s a remote viewer, she makes her assumptions base on what she sees, long timer so I definitely know what am talking about, she can make you feel good because she gives you validations However her predictions are flop, if I can rate cookie correctly, I will say she’s between 25 to 35 % accurate base on cumulative reading, the last time I read with cookie was back in 2017, she however predicted a restructuring in my organization back in 2016 and she was correct, unfortunately she lures you in with one good prediction and the rest is wrong, back in 2012 when she was introduced and everyone was calling she gained popularity then most people realized she was not that great and then shortly after, her queue went for 100 to  zero, I mean literally zero people calling but as we all know, history has a way of repeating itself.
I wish everyone good luck in their journey, if you don’t take my word for it, you will find out a bit too late.Just learn from the people who said wow, she saw me marrying the married man or he leaving his wife to she saw me getting married to this man.

Sorry to hear this. That is a lot of money.   There are a bunch of people on this forum who appear to be constantly marketing her so its tough to get an objective idea if she is worth the wait and money. Many bury all negative reviews of her with piles of positive ones which is why I started this thread - to get a balanced perspective, particularly since her rate is so high.   For some she may actually be great, but I do not buy this 90% accuracy that some are selling here. You are proof of that.   Did you speak to her more than once?   What type of questions did she ask you?
Thank you Tellmewhy. If I am understanding you correctly the cycle is that she gets pumped up , becomes super popular, then shows herself to be average  , loses her popularity, then gets pumped up again..etc.. Imo  this dramatic cycling is unique to Cookie.  I wonder why.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 10:55:55 PM by Live and love »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2020, 11:12:25 PM »
Cookie has another thread with 200+ pages of reviews. You might want to sift through it to get some of the specifics on her.

It's kinda annoying b/c a lot of times people are commenting on how they're unable to reach her and not their readings.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2020, 11:18:19 PM »
No am not saying people are deliberately pumping her up, people just are wowed by her validation and what she says here and now without waiting for the predictions coming to pass, she has a good track record of validation, yes if you want to feel better now, good call her she will tell you what you want to hear.

Thank you Tellmewhy. If I am understanding you correctly the cycle is that she gets pumped up , becomes super popular, then shows herself to be average  , loses her popularity, then gets pumped up again..etc.. Imo  this dramatic cycling is unique to Cookie.  I wonder why.

Offline Joy

« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2020, 01:38:51 AM »
I cut my call really short with her. It was the most epic waiting line, and I was done before she was. I thought it was just me but now I can see that it is not. She probably has this CP Mattie effect on people - as pointed out already, she seems to be a good remote viewer. But she shouldn't think, assume, or advise during her readings and she seems to do a lot of it. Cookie described my physical appearance, too. Very well, actually. She described very well the guy I asked about and how he feels about me and I can validate a few of the things she said because he had told me those things. Then she asked me if he did online dating. I was surprised and exclaimed, "Online dating?!" She asked me if I could ask him if he did online dating. I wasn't sure what to make out of what she was saying. HE was doing a lot of studying and work at that time. And I mean A LOT. Not to mention that this was in the thick of quarantine. Then, she mentioned something about army and a very specific thing about the guy. I told her she was talking about a guy I know but I don't like and I never had anything with him. She said this was my guy and said I probably didn't know but he seemed to be in the army. Well, I knew. He was not. Another guy with that specific thing she mentioned was that guy she started talking about, and she merged him with my guy. I asked her if army guy was the one with the online dating, and she started telling me what to do to ask him or find out if he is doing online dating. It was so obvious she was not talking as a psychic at this point. The one thing was, "Maybe if you get him to talk about his dating experiences. You can tell him about how you date." I was done.

I am not a psychic but the worst idea would be to tell a guy I may want for keeps how I date or how many guys/dates/experiences I've had. Duh! Common sense.

I think that the first few sentences she said without stopping and thinking were IT. The rest was just her own opinion.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 01:42:53 AM by Joy »

Offline sharon

« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2020, 05:08:10 PM »
Sorry to hear this. That is a lot of money.   There are a bunch of people on this forum who appear to be constantly marketing her so its tough to get an objective idea if she is worth the wait and money. Many bury all negative reviews of her with piles of positive ones or distracting repartee which is why I started this thread - to get a balanced perspective, particularly since her rate is so high.   For some she may actually be great, but I do not buy this 90% accuracy that some are selling here. You are proof of that.   Did you speak to her more than once?   What type of questions did she ask you?

She mixed up peoples energies. I.E. she saw a banker, a teacher and so on.... I have had to go to the bank but my boyfriend was not a banker, he was an architect. My friend is a teacher but not my boyfriend. So she sees some stuff and guessing it.... but it does not match up, in that case it does not help me at all. It was a guessing game on my cost.

She was wrong, my POI married someone else.
She was wrong, I did not get that money from my aunty
She was wrong about my health

She was wrong with everything! She saw some bits and pieces and tried to understand what she is seeing there, and kept asking me questions... for nearly 7 $ per minute ! that is NOT ok!

I had cancer at that time, was getting chemo and other treatments and SHE DID NOT SAW THAT !!!!!!!

She apologized for keeping me on the phone for so long and not giving me any information for that price and sent me only 3!!! minutes BUT at the end  she never called me to make it up to me. She just doesn’t care. She got paid. She could/should have refund me my money if she wanted to. Readers can do that.

The worst reading EVER! I could continue but I get upset so I won't, it was a huge mistake to call her.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 08:13:37 PM by sharon »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2020, 08:36:39 PM »
This lady has been dead wrong for me several times but hell so has every reader I’ve read with lol.
Maybe i look at amazing hits (from all of my readers) vs misses or completely wrong predictions. I do try to report both on the board but don’t get too emotionally irritated when they are wrong. Guess I’m weird in that aspect. Accuracy for everyone  is subjective. I’ve noticed that her being dead wrong was higher when she thought she saw one person and it was actually someone else or the interpretation was wrong vs nothing happening at all tho...in my experience

How do we rate accuracy? If the prediction happened “you will go to the store and buy candy to give to your mom with him and she was surprised” happened...would that count if you were calling about your POI but then it actually happened but with someone else? Or she could’ve interpreted the whole vision as something totally diff - Instead of the mom being surprised - she was actually angry lol and the guy was a friend and not even a poi lol - see how messy that can be smh. It’s only when u look back and you’re like “ugh well damn cookie - is that what she was talking about?”

Offline Live and love

« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2020, 09:27:55 PM »

She mixed up peoples energies. I.E. she saw a banker, a teacher and so on.... I have had to go to the bank but my boyfriend was not a banker, he was an architect. My friend is a teacher but not my boyfriend. So she sees some stuff and guessing it.... but it does not match up, in that case it does not help me at all. It was a guessing game on my cost.

She was wrong, my POI married someone else.
She was wrong, I did not get that money from my aunty
She was wrong about my health

She was wrong with everything! She saw some bits and pieces and tried to understand what she is seeing there, and kept asking me questions... for nearly 7 $ per minute ! that is NOT ok!

I had cancer at that time, was getting chemo and other treatments and SHE DID NOT SAW THAT !!!!!!!

She apologized for keeping me on the phone for so long and not giving me any information for that price and sent me only 3!!! minutes BUT at the end  she never called me to make it up to me. She just doesn’t care. She got paid. She could/should have refund me my money if she wanted to. Readers can do that.

The worst reading EVER! I could continue but I get upset so I won't, it was a huge mistake to call her.

That's a shame! She is way too expensive to be wasting time asking questions which some do say she does a lot of.  At least she acknowledged that she got it totally wrong and gave you 3 minutes.   Was your call longer than those 3 minutes?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 09:35:22 PM by Live and love »

Offline sharon

« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2020, 09:47:58 AM »
I could never use those 3 min !!! because she never called me back !!

She kew I am very ill, I was having those terrible chemo treatments .... my financial situation was  also not good back then because of this.
Still she didn't keep her promise.

I was on line waiting for her to call me back every day, even sent her reminder mails and she read them all but never called me back, the free minutes were out of date one day. She did this consciously. She just didn't care. If she were an honorable person she should have sent me my money back because she knows the reading was TERRIBLE!!! but she did not even give me those 3 minutes.

She should be ashamed of herself.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2020, 01:14:50 PM »
I agree. She was awful for me. Are you black or white? Do you have dark hair or light? NY or CA? No matter what I answered, I was always the person he thought about all the time. Malarkey. He doesn't care and that was confirmed. Nothing she said resonated. Could I twist it to make it fit? Sure. It was so vague, anyone on here could take my reading and make certain things fit. It was, for me, a typical cold read. Waste of money and time.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2020, 02:04:55 PM »
I've had specific predictions from her come to pass, but it now seems like she has flipped on the next set of predictions.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2020, 03:44:44 PM »
I agree. She was awful for me. Are you black or white? Do you have dark hair or light? NY or CA? No matter what I answered, I was always the person he thought about all the time. Malarkey. He doesn't care and that was confirmed. Nothing she said resonated. Could I twist it to make it fit? Sure. It was so vague, anyone on here could take my reading and make certain things fit. It was, for me, a typical cold read. Waste of money and time.
   This is so true of so many readers.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 03:50:30 PM by Live and love »