Author Topic: Prediction not happened yet but you still call them again?  (Read 2240 times)

Offline Steven213

Prediction not happened yet but you still call them again?
« on: August 17, 2020, 01:09:10 PM »
Many psychics predicted outcome for example for October, the timeframe still approaching. But I cant help but to call them again and ask the same questions/update from them. Is this going to impact a prediction? sometimes some psychics even gave new timeline?

Offline massine

Re: Prediction not happened yet but you still call them again?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 01:15:54 PM »
If they've given you a time frame of October, don't contact them until November. If they October and that time frame doesn't come to pass then you can hopefully avoid them or if they're correct you'll know they work for you! Keep in mind timeframes aren't always accurate so you should ideally wait longer than November.

You could end up spending a lot of money on useless/fake/fairytale readers if you keep calling them and their predictions dont pass

Offline Steven213

Re: Prediction not happened yet but you still call them again?
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 02:31:24 PM »
If they've given you a time frame of October, don't contact them until November. If they October and that time frame doesn't come to pass then you can hopefully avoid them or if they're correct you'll know they work for you! Keep in mind timeframes aren't always accurate so you should ideally wait longer than November.

You could end up spending a lot of money on useless/fake/fairytale readers if you keep calling them and their predictions dont pass

Right maybe I should always wait for timeframe to manifest first. Cause I kept calling all psychics before it happened. Im just anxious and sometimes I just want to know what happened