Author Topic: Back Again  (Read 8675 times)

Offline guesswho

Re: Back Again
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2012, 04:50:36 PM »
1.  Richard - Can you tell me about xxxx?

2.  Abrielle - Just give her your name, his name (first names only), and geographical location.
On your first reading with her she will tell you to be quiet and then she'll throw out phrases pertaining to your situation (with no questions from you may I add) and then after she gets it all out, she will ask if there is anything she needs to clarify.  She thinks questions at the beginning cloud her.

3.  Uli - Tell me about xxxx or ask for a general reading.

4.  MSLISAM - How do you think xxxx feels about me?  She'll give you pages of information of stuff that you did and did not ask about, but it is very accurate.  Beware that she will tell you intimate stuff you may not be ready to hear.

5.  Nina - My name is xxxx.  She'll read you.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2012, 05:07:56 PM »
No problem Jana.  Good luck!  ;)

PsychicWhore

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2012, 05:30:00 PM »
I dont think I was harsh at all. I was only saying that just because someone is depicted to have been right about one thing doesnt mean they are truly psychic. And besides, the gender of a baby is 50/50 chance of being right. I just see all of the women and men here still throwing money away on readings that 98% of the time dont come true. Readings are fun but you cant live your life according to the readings. I know because I made that mistake for 3 years. Nothing came true and I passed up some great opportunities because I was waiting for those predictions to manifest. Same thing happened to a friend of mine. She counted on things to come true but guess what, the exact opposite happened. Now she is heartbroken and having a very hard time dealing with the whole thing. We both felt like fools for listening to all the BS that the psychics fed us. Im not cynical, Im just finally facing the truth. But all of you feel free to do whatever you want, spend your money and make them rich. I have nothing else to say except that I feel so much better since I stopped calling psychics. Have fun guys and girls. Sorry if I offended, was never my intention.

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%, Some people aren't fortunate to learn from other peoples mistakes. I witnessed a person who was very hurt by a situation, and was very confused as to why none of the numerous psychics she had called could accurately predict her situation. Especially since a number of them were "Forum Recommended"

And while I told her to leave these "Fake advisers alone", and not to waste her money on people who were obviously inaccurate,,,I too was told I was being harsh. While other members told her to call and confront the psychic, which is utterly INSANE! (What purpose this serves I cant tell you, only perpetuates the cycle),

I'm convinced like you are, These psychics are not God nor are they all knowing!, they are for entertainment only. And if you don' believe that, please go to their site and in small writing it will be there..LMAO

But 4everhopeful, I would leave it alone. You know the truth so be happy you have found it, we are all a work in progress. Its hard to face the truth, We've all been there.
Wish me well on my 6mt reading hiatus, and my journey into manifesting my desires (Lol, kisses and hugs to Lizbear)

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2012, 06:04:05 PM »
Thank you PW for understanding. And congratulations on your hiatus, mine is at 4 months now. It took a while to break the habit but I started calling less and less and finally got to a point of talking myself out of a reading before I scheduled. My finances were so much better and I was able to spend money on things that I wanted and not just needed. And I was finally current with all my financial responsibilities. Unfortunately, I am going through a lay off from my job, hoping I go back to work soon. But at least the unemployment is enough to cover expenses as long as I dont go buy unnecessary items. Also, since I stopped calling and expecting great things that didnt manifest, I havent cried myself to sleep in months. No disappointments or anxiety anymore. I take one day at a time and enjoy it. But I will admit that I do still get amazed if some little thing does happen that I was told. And I am still amazed at some of the things that were picked up on that I could validate. Its just that those things didnt have any bearing on the future predictions, only things I already knew. Anyway, I will continue to read the comments and posts here just because I enjoy this forum. I just wont join in most conversations. I was attacked for being too positive them I am attacked for being rational and facing the truth. Go figure. I still wish for many blessings to come to all that are a part of this forum. So to anyone that reads this comment.....Have a wonderful, surprising, and blessed day.

anything