Author Topic: Emily Nixon  (Read 7000 times)

Offline Mich123

Emily Nixon
« on: August 17, 2020, 10:38:11 AM »
Does anyone have any feedback or predictions happened by her.  Read with her a few times and whilst her contact prediction hasn’t yet happened in the timeframe everything else seemed honest and resonated. She’s a lovely kind person and I believe she is genuine.

Offline Rosieroo17

Re: Emily Nixon
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 11:19:12 AM »
I read with her on 28th June and just gone back to look what she said.  she seemed to pick up the situation well. Her prediction was 4 to 8 weeks time from the reading and actually looking back 4 weeks ago to now things have unfolded a bit like she said

Offline Lalalola

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 10:22:35 PM »
She really is lovely and genuine but nothing has come to pass after a few readings now over the past months

Offline friendlyface

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2020, 08:53:25 AM »
Emily got certain aspects of the current situation correct so I want to read with her for the empathic side of things but still waiting on predictions to pass. Nil to date

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2020, 02:06:03 AM »
Nope

I read with her and she was really confusing.   It was a cold reading for sure.  Gave me 4-8 week timeframe but then said x was going to realise he wanted to be with you.  This referred to a guy I had no interest in.  She asked questions too. 

Not good for me. 

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2020, 06:10:55 PM »
i like emily.

her predictions were this:

Prediction ==> result
  • much more invested by mid aug to mid sep   ==> TBD, will see what happens when i see him in the next week
  • improves by mid-august ==> meh, yes it did but still far from good
  • mid-aug to mid-sep for romance to start to reboot   ==> yes, sort of, if messages count
  • contact within a week ==> true
  • hangout two weeks from mid july ==> true

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2022, 12:12:12 AM »
Any recent updates with this reader?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2022, 01:23:11 PM »
WOW. So I gave a thumbs up review to Emily Nixon but stated her timeframes didn’t come to pass, no developments, but thanking her. She had it removed. A few days later I saw it, I gave get a satisfactory review asking why was my review removed. By this point, some key things she had said in our reading actually turned out to be 100% wrong. She went beserk saying she’s reporting me to bitwine for sharing my transcript Of my reading with another reader and that I’m emotionally unstable (what??) yes it’s a trying time but if your reading is inaccurate and I paid for that reading, I reserve the right to leave an honest review! Then she DMs me via IG where she tells everyone to book an appointment with her right, to say she was discussing MY PERSONAL READING WITH HER with another reader!! Isn’t that supposed to be PRIVATE?? That is extremely unethical!!! And my situation is very traumatic. And she’s threatening to report ME to bitwine for leaving her an HONEST review! She also claimed I emotionally manipulated her, wtf?! I’ve contacted bitwine as well to let them know that the reading I PAID FOR was being shared and discussed!

Have you all ever experienced something like this? What would you do??

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2022, 04:48:59 PM »
She was wrong for me as well. Her feedback all seems too good to be true.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2022, 04:57:13 PM »
The way she alters reviews is crazy but I remember writing here about bitwine doing this to me with Terri delights back then. I would never trust any reviews written on a platform. Period. Nothing has changed. Bitwine/platforms are still trash. Most of the ppl of bitwine practice horrible ethics and inaccuracy.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 06:26:23 PM by Natashanyc »

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2022, 05:23:12 PM »
Guys this is so underhanded! And Bitwine replied saying they removed my HONEST review a second time because I accused her of sharing my chat transcript when I actually have screenshots of her saying she was discussing my personal reading with another reader!

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2023, 04:04:43 AM »
I recently had a reading with Emily, she is nice to speak with and picked up one specific detail about poi, her time frame for contact is close, I’ll update.

Update: Contact prediction and meeting prediction both failed.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 03:37:54 AM by MAgirl »

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2023, 06:11:41 PM »
Her predictions changed completely first was giving fairy tale. Now after a year says to move on because POI doesnt want anything serious. She is good at picking up in the present and that is SOMETIMES. None of her predictions have panned out.

Offline Natural_Force

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2023, 02:16:22 PM »
She actually came to me for a reading on another site and basically said, "Read for me and i'll read for you for free". So I did (BTW no idea on how this woman can give any readings at all...she burnt her ex's car to the ground just to then ask me if he was mad!!!! seriously, the woman is deranged)...and when it was my time to get a reading from her...although she's batshit, i was curious so i went in...she was dead wrong and when I pointed it out to her (as a colleague, nothing confrontational) she threatened me with some magic bs....to which i said,  just get professional help.

The woman is dangerous. Not because she has actual powers, but because that amount of negativity is always dangerous. I'm warning you so that you can warn others.  A text book of personality dissociation with a strong narcissistic strike.

Offline Natural_Force

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2023, 03:22:57 PM »
She's now threating me with curses...I'm scared...she knows my dad is not well. What can I do