Author Topic: Why Going to Brutally Honest Readers Is Essential for Growth  (Read 629 times)

Offline Wishful Thinker

Hello all-

I recently had a series of readings done by Bitwine, PO and CA psychics and all I will say is that the majority sucked.  They all said surface level feelings and things that unfortunately may or may not be true.  There were only three who told me the truth and it hit me to my core so bad I was in disbelief for a few days.  I won’t go into detail but I was in complete shock after I heard what most never picked up.  I was beyond angry for the past few days as I’ve come to terms with what I found out.  What I can say is that if you want the brutal, honest truth about anything and anyone and can handle it, I highly suggest you go to Miss M and Fallon on Bitwine and Ida Joy on Purple Ocean.  I’m soooo disappointed in all of the psychics I’ve spoken to in the past who never not once picked up on this and made my situation seem good.  I won’t put the ones on blast on here who were surface level and didn’t see deeper into the situation.  If anyone wants their names, message me and I’ll share it with you.  In all, I found out I was being used instead of being missed and loved on by someone and they had extreme ulterior motives that all three mentioned.  Was crying for a while, but dodged a ton of bullets.  Yafa from CA has been right as well but over time, she wasn’t able to see what is really going on.  Another one is Tomb of Scarab who I’ve been reading with off and on since 2018 who also saw into it.  I’m just going to live life with no readings for a while. Happy Sunday all🙏🏼

Offline Wishful Thinker

Re: Why Going to Brutally Honest Readers Is Essential for Growth
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2024, 12:38:30 PM »
Also when they all say, they’re moving slow or have deep feelings and can’t express their feelings to you-all are LIES!! Moving cautiously-LIES.  They’re moving cautiously because they’re probably using you, don’t want to get attached to you or seeing other people. Anyone who truly cares about you will express it to you in actions or words.  If anyone leaves your life or you leave someone else’s life and they come back around, ask yourself, why are they back?  Think about how things ended and proceed to watch their actions.  More than likely they came back to use you, they couldn’t find anyone better or you have something they want.  Sorry for the rant but had to post this. 

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2024, 12:50:40 PM »
Trust me I been there, I know exactly how this feels. I ended a 4-5 year relationship bc I found out my ex had a baby on the way. No “top” advisors saw it….the majority painted fairytales. I was hurt back then but I came out stronger than ever bc I let go of buying readings and I didn’t allow that situation to kill my self esteem. I have a great relationship for a few years now and my ex is struggling like he always did. Karma is real. It sounds cliche but sometimes things fall apart in your life so better things can come together. I couldn’t be more grateful I dodged a major bullet. You will be able to look back at this and feel better, trust me. Most of the advisors recommended or not, were full of it and only a very small percentage saw the truth. It was heartbreaking but the money I have saved from closing my accounts on platforms and being careful with my readings, is priceless.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2024, 12:52:40 PM »
Also I’m sorry this happened to you, you will find someone that deserves you soon enough.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2024, 02:46:42 PM »
Also when they all say, they’re moving slow or have deep feelings and can’t express their feelings to you-all are LIES!! Moving cautiously-LIES.  They’re moving cautiously because they’re probably using you, don’t want to get attached to you or seeing other people. Anyone who truly cares about you will express it to you in actions or words.  If anyone leaves your life or you leave someone else’s life and they come back around, ask yourself, why are they back?  Think about how things ended and proceed to watch their actions.  More than likely they came back to use you, they couldn’t find anyone better or you have something they want.  Sorry for the rant but had to post this.

You’re right about this. Men are typically not that difficult to figure out. They don’t play games like women tend to and I don’t mean that in a derogatory way- we are just different and it’s supposed to be that way.
Also, disrespect is exactly that- disrespect. You can read with a psychic all you want about why a man is displaying xyz behavior towards you, but the fact is simply that - HE IS.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2024, 03:27:19 PM »
So sorry to hear this. I read with Fallon and she was so sugarcoated on both guys. Ugh

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2024, 05:48:10 PM »
Also I’m sorry this happened to you, you will find someone that deserves you soon enough.

Thank you very much NatashaNYC🙏🏼♥️I really appreciate it.  Just frustrating when dealing with these people and I understand that they are in bits and pieces but the main thing is crucial. We’ve been on here together for years and I trust your judgment♥️.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2024, 05:49:16 PM »
Yes most definitely agree with you but this can go for both women and men. 

You’re right about this. Men are typically not that difficult to figure out. They don’t play games like women tend to and I don’t mean that in a derogatory way- we are just different and it’s supposed to be that way.
Also, disrespect is exactly that- disrespect. You can read with a psychic all you want about why a man is displaying xyz behavior towards you, but the fact is simply that - HE IS.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2024, 05:58:45 PM »
So sorry to hear this. I read with Fallon and she was so sugarcoated on both guys. Ugh

I’m sorry she didn’t work out for you.  With me, it was the brutal truth kind of harsh in a way where I felt like she didn’t care about my feelings.  She was like “This is this and that’s it” 😔.  But she did; she just wanted me to know.  I was in shock that I was like I need to go to someone else to confirm and went to Miss M who goes in depth with her technique and it was confirmed.  I was actually internally avoiding going to her because deep down I knew she would tell me what I didn’t want to hear.  Now I know and moving forward. 🙏🏼

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2024, 06:54:39 PM »

Thank you very much NatashaNYC🙏🏼♥️I really appreciate it.  Just frustrating when dealing with these people and I understand that they are in bits and pieces but the main thing is crucial. We’ve been on here together for years and I trust your judgment♥️.

You’re very welcome ! & thank you ! 💪🏾💪🏾💜

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2024, 09:08:39 PM »
I am sorry you were misled by so many readers .... and proud of you for deciding to take a break from readings. Save the moneyyyyy! Buy something nice for yourself:)! You deserve it!!  :)
I am glad you found readers that worked for you who helped you see things for what they truly are. We sometimes need others to open our eyes in order for us to realise what's really going on and to be able to let go! Stay strong! 💗💗