Author Topic: John Luke Bitwine  (Read 8488 times)

Offline Hannahc88

Re: John Luke Bitwine
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2021, 02:57:43 PM »
How often is he on? I checked at the time he specified but he wasnt there

Hey i had a notification set for him unintentionally and he was online yesterday so maybe keep your eye out as he may be back online now but between my first reading and last reading he was hardly ever online. Maybe send him a message :-)

Offline Lala123

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2021, 10:21:42 PM »
Any updates on predictions? I had a reading with him, he didn't really pick up on the break up but said he was surprised i said break up bc of the energy between us, and sees things progressing between us. Not sure if fairytale or not.

Offline Phantomenal

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2021, 12:16:45 AM »
Yeah I’m wondering if he shares any negative predictions? It’s all been very positive for me and the friend I know who’s also spoken to him.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2021, 02:24:16 AM »
It seems that he connected , very positive reading but he said " as I dont do fairtytales" but the reading did sounded fairytalish but ill update! I did like him tho.

Offline Phantomenal

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2021, 03:09:04 AM »
My friend who spoke to him was asking about a love interest... they were dating but had stopped talking for good after an argument. John Luke said this person was “the one” and was in love with my friend but that if my friend didn’t make the first move and reach out the connection would fizzle. A few things were a bit of a stretch it seemed. They hadn’t been dating long so for
John to say this person was all out in love seemed much. Also, he encouraged my friend to reach out but my friend chose not to. I understand why too because the POI was immature. John said this person was “the one” which seemed a tad unrealistic. The connection never progressed but my friend hadn’t reached out. So the prediction was correct in a way but also seemed to have a fairytale element to it as well. Looking back now my friend is so glad they aren’t together.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2021, 11:42:51 AM »
Welp. Feeling like he’s probably a fairytale reader.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2021, 04:01:33 PM »
Because he gave so many details within 5 minutes and its like $10 I would say try and see for now idk yet since his timing was more so season based like by march, spring time etc...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 04:05:38 PM by kandyna »

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2021, 04:23:02 PM »
Because he gave so many details within 5 minutes and its like $10 I would say try and see for now idk yet since his timing was more so season based like by march, spring time etc...

Yeh in the few readings I have had with him he’s actually stayed consistent and said March/April time was significant for me also. He has said that on two seperate occasions. I do like him but as you say just wait and see :-) 

pfizer

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2021, 04:09:20 AM »
any update with this reader?

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2023, 04:01:42 AM »
I recently had a reading with John Luke, he was very pleasant to speak with, his predictions are for summer. I’ll update.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2023, 04:05:49 PM »
Anyone have any updates on this reader?

Offline Lys

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2023, 04:28:15 PM »
Anyone have any updates on this reader?

Yes, wrong