Author Topic: Synergy's Tally  (Read 24745 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Synergy's Tally
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2012, 03:36:00 PM »
Hi everyone.

There's probably no point in updating my tally, since most of you know what has been going on with me lately, but I will anyways.  Hahaha.  Basically, everyone has been wrong in one way or another.  All the readers who have been accurate with regards to the past and present have made predictions that never manifested.  I had so many readers tell me that March was going to be THE month for reconciliation.  Nothing happened in March.  He and I didn't speak at all that month, actually. 

I've shared that I reached out and actually met with the man in question last week, but I went one step further.  I reached out AGAIN, and straight up asked him for clarity.  No response yet, but that's fine with me.  I know that I need to move on from this, but I also need to know that I did everything in my power to make this work and show him that he means something to me. 

I've said time and time again that the only reader who has been consistently accurate for me has been Kisha.  Even so, her timeframe predictions have not manifested this time around.  I still trust her and will continue to call her for other matters, but I have to be honest.  Her and I spoke about this the other day, and she told me that she sticks to her outcomes and knows they accurate and that timing shouldn't matter.  She also told me that this man is much more complex than the man I used to call about last year.  I don't think she's making excuses.  I actually think she's right.  I've thrown away so much money on this, and I ended up doing what I wanted to do anyways.   

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2012, 10:03:14 PM »
Ok. 

I got the response.

He told me to move on.  That's what I have to do.  Now I know.  I also know that everyone was wrong. WRONG.

Also, in my last reading with Gaylene, she said that his response would be unfair, about him, would come in a "2", and a couple of other things that WERE CORRECT. 

I am done.

Thank you everyone for all of your support and guidance.  I have my answer because I sought it out.  It hurts, it sucks, the tears flow, but at least I KNOW.  I don't have to be on hold. I don't have to wonder.  I don't have to create a fantasy in my head.  I can live my life.  One that does not include this person because this is what he wants.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2012, 12:42:24 AM »
Synergy

I'm so sorry you are going through this. Please know we are all hear for you. I kinda don't even know what to say. I do believe when we start living our lives wonderful things come in.

xxoo
PT

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2012, 02:44:22 AM »
im sorry this happened syn

SunshineStarlette

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2012, 03:12:48 PM »
Hey Synergy

I am sorry you had to go through that.I also feel that you did the right thing by seeking out an answer for yourself instead of waiting.
Actually reading your story made me think of mines and wonder if I to am holding myself back with all the wonderful and so called truthful predictions (readings ) I have been getting for the past 2yrs now.

Ladies forgive my ignorance to this but how can the readers see one thing and the reality of the situation is something else?

Case in point ,I had a court date that was approaching and I wanted to know how things would turn out . From the readings I received all said that I would win the case against my ex. However, I was told by two readers from keen that the ex would try to intimidate me  he would lie about interference of visits for our child. I then called Kisha and she gave the same outcome as I would win  and it would be a peaceful process with no disagreements. Me being me I had to call someone else, I tried Raven and she said the same thing as well as saying that the process will be quick and the ex will be nice towards me. 

My court date came and he was polite( shocking) and he pretty much owned up to his lack of support for our child,mind you I was told he would say I was interfering with visits or he would intimidate me . He did no such things, I am not sure why he was so nice , but the outcome was favorable as I did win.

Once again synergy I am sorry but feel you did the right thing.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2012, 04:35:18 AM »
Thank you everyone for your responses, PMs (many of which I owe responses to), and your support. 

I'd like to provide a list of the readers who said I would not be with C.  I know that many of you have said that I changed the outcome by reaching out or that this isn't over yet and he can still reconsider.  The reality is that he told me to move on.  This signifies the end.  So below are the readers who told me we would not be together.

MagicalSandra:  No romantic reconciliation; C does not want a relationship

Ness21: No romantic reconciliation

Maurine36: No romantic reconciliation; C does not want a relationship

Maureen the Messenger:  Added some nonsense about a candy bar, but she insisted that C does not want to be more than friends

carmencam: No romantic reconciliation

Life Makeover Party:  He does not want a relationship

Your Message From Above:  He is enjoying the single life and currently does not want a relationship (did see future possibility)

Esme Spenser:  The interest is still there, but he does not want to be with me

Hatter:  Said he would come forward for sex (didn't happen), BUT she did say he would not a committment

Wizardmask:  No romantic reconciliation

Shootingstar11: No romantic reconciliation

LadyAshley15: No romantic reconciliation

dianalc:  She did think we'd have an opportunity, BUT I must say that she told me back in January that C would go on our Cancun trip later in the year with a male friend.  I have confirmed that to be true. 

I am not necessarily endorsing any of these readers or claiming they're amazing.  I am saying that they were right about the fact that C does not and did not want to be with me.  I can make excuses day and night and I can try to convince myself that he will be back, but there's no point in doing that now that he has outright told me to move on.

I hope this list helps, since a few of you had asked me for it.

Offline skyline

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2012, 12:32:12 AM »
I don't think it necessarily means that they were wrong for others. Though I think anyone reading Synergy's thread could see where it was headed - you didn't need to be psychic. She took the right step and faced up to things instead of calling people to tell her what she wanted to hear. And that's the take home lesson right there.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2012, 12:47:46 AM »
I don't think it was necessarily THAT obvious. Some people are waiting for men who are in other relationships or for men they haven't seen in years. C and I ended things only a few months ago and we have mutual friends who insist on the fact that he did truly have strong feelings for me. I won't judge anyone else's situations because I don't know the "ins and outs", and I would hope that no one else would think they know everything about mine. So I respectfully disagree. It wasn't clear where my situation was headed.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2012, 01:19:16 AM »
No situation in which you have to call a psychic is obvious.  So I don't think any of us can judge.  That's just my opinion.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2012, 02:47:35 AM »
I concur...it wasn't obvious. Those familiar w/Synergy's story were aware they work together and had friends in common so it wasn't clear cut.

For all we know this could be a bump in the road. It's not the place of any of us to say what's "obvious" and what's not. If that were the case then most of us wouldn't be calling because our situations are "obvious" that someone walked away from us for one reason or another and should take it as such.

Sadly nothing about Syn's situation was textbook in any way. But I do commend her taking the bull by the horns and finding out what she needed to. :)

Of course this is JMHO.

loops77

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2012, 03:03:08 AM »
A little harsh, skyline. If things were always obvious in life, we wouldnt be calling psychics. The majority of times I call a psychic for insight. A reading is just a perspective. Sometimes, one perspective has more bearing than another.

Offline lightme

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2012, 04:51:18 AM »
I followed syn's story but I never knew where it was heading.
I was hoping things would turn out the way she had wished.
i am sorry it didnt for now, but being such a capable and sincere lady,
i am sure happiness will find her :)
she had contributed so much info
to this board, I want to thank her again.

Offline skyline

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2012, 04:57:59 AM »
Didn't mean to be harsh, Synergy. I felt that you turned a corner and are on your way. Unfortunately, when we call 10 psychics, the 2 that give us the negative outcome, they tend to be right in the end.

And I agree with the above post, you come across as an intelligent and engaging person. I doubt it would take you long to meet someone who would appreciate that.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2012, 01:07:32 PM »
What is interesting about all of this is that if you guys knew the details of someone I was hoping to reconnect with, everyone would say NO WAY will it happen. My situation looks hopeless from the outside. Both of us are single but there is an 11 year age difference (I'm older), there are kid issues, etc etc etc. But guess what, we did reconnect and the same feelings are all still there and I know that because he told me twice on two different occasions. Due to a big age difference this isn't going to work out but my point with all of this is that we don't really know what's going to happen. Even I was surprised. Sometimes even a 2 month fling with an ex can help rid us of the lingering feelings. Maybe I'll have to do some research on that. lol

I don't call many psychics anymore and only stick with who has been right.

Hope this helps.

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
Re: Synergy's Tally - Aurora
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2012, 08:30:01 PM »
Hi all, I have to admit that Aurora was right for me.  She absolutely did not like my SM.  Said he was no good and if he came back he would repeat all the heartache.  I was so upset at the time, that, I was outright rude to her.  She tried to calm me down in an email saying he would come back if I would let him, but, it is in my best interest to take a real hard look at him and the situation.  I did not give her a negative feedback, but, boy I wanted to.  But, I refrained as that would not have been fair.  Fast forward 6 months.  My SM wanted to reconcile in the mean time.  We finally saw each other in March.  We broke up for real after that.  I have moved on.  He was still not ready to be in a committed relationship.  I don't want to read with psychics anymore, but, Aurora got it right.  I still feel sad about the breakup, but, I am ok now.