Author Topic: The Running Tally  (Read 36980 times)

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
Re: The Running Tally
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2012, 03:37:54 AM »
@jordie

Most probably you are talking about my review... ohh jordie at that time I was way too skeptical about psychics myself and had just started out on this psychic addiction. I have read too many Randi articles and was being a hopeful skeptic myself.... after I spoke to so many members here and them saying that no those things he told me were NOT GENERAL i am indeed feeling guilty now.... but thats a part of experience too... to make mistakes and learn from them

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2012, 03:41:34 AM »
I understand the skepticism Jordie... But someone did post a positive review about him being incredibly accurate when they read with him years ago. I haven't read with this man, and don't plan to, but I do recall the positive post. It may have been from highlyfavored or PT2... I'm sorry that I can't remember who it was specifically.

Offline Faith

« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2012, 03:44:24 AM »
Well as I just said, i dont remember the review but if it made me call him is because it was not a bad review. I am sorry if you think i am here promoting Syd but i have been reading reviews in this site for a long time and from all the psychics you have mentioned I decided to try Syd, Sarah and now Annie.

• Veterans
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2012, 03:57:26 AM »
@Faith

I can understand ... even i went to Syd after a member posted some gr8 things about him... i do now think that he is genuine........i m so guilty for my first post about him but cant take it down for my future reference... i m maintaining my notes here :)

loops77

« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2012, 03:57:44 AM »
faith registered in Jan..so I dont think she is a plant. I do remember reading one poster saying that she read with syd during college and he got a lot of things right.

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2012, 06:16:42 AM »
I understand the skepticism Jordie... But someone did post a positive review about him being incredibly accurate when they read with him years ago. I haven't read with this man, and don't plan to, but I do recall the positive post. It may have been from highlyfavored or PT2... I'm sorry that I can't remember who it was specifically.

Yes it was me!
I read with Syd over 10 years ago. He was free at the time I read with him. I found him in the back of a magazine. He gave me accurate dates and times down to the time zone, he predicted a fire..and 1 week late my car was stolen and burned. He was good for me at that time. Well GREAT!

Wishes

« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2012, 04:14:34 AM »
Here is the list for the right the absolute wrong:

Lady Celest - Wrong about everything
LP - Right about feelings wrong about outcome
Northstar Julie- Wrong about everything
Cookie - Right about contact time wrong about the details
Sincerity - Right about everything
Lady Marilyn - Right about everything
Lisa Dianne - Couldn't be more wrong if she tried
Barbara - Wrong about everything
Marie Anna - very sweet and very wrong
Cary Faith - LOL stupid ridiculous
All the Salem Witches - wronger than wrong

Actually my list goes on and on...but the above are the ones that I spent a lot of time and money on.

I have read with everyone...and it makes me sick to my stomach to know all the wasted energy and all the lies I believed...good and bad.

I understand readers can't be right about everything...but they should be able to get the basics. It has been my experience to trust my gut rather than believe and try to make sense out of non sense...which is what most of these readers are.

I have always had two long haul readers  they work best for me...and have been very accurate for me.

Both are amazing at listening and neither ever accuse me of "changing the energy" lol!

The rest were an absolute waste of my time, money, and energy.

My situation has come to an end...and I am very pleased that I was right and the readers...the wrong bunch were that  - WRONG!

If I can say one thing- don't read with a reader that doesn't feel right just because they work for someone else doesn't mean they will work for you. My list includes people that other swear by...they just aren't for me.

Save your money and sanity...and trust your gut.

behappyy

« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2012, 05:13:33 AM »
@Wishes..... thanks, this is very interesting.  I'm sorry about your frustration.  Believe me, I am back and forth regarding my readings every day.  I think I have been trying to distract myself from letting the emotional damage sink in. 

Have you read with Sapphire21, by any chance?  She told me some very interesting things, in line with Magical Sandra and some others.  How did her predictions pan out for you? 

re:  "All the Salem Witches" .... could you please elaborate on who these are?  Thank you...

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2012, 05:37:54 AM »
Hi Wishes!
  Can you elaborate on what came to an end? I hope it was good news and everything you've wanted!

• Veterans
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2012, 12:01:10 PM »
Hi Wishes

Did you ever tried Kisha (aries intuition)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Re: SydSaeed Reading/Need info please
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2012, 01:58:20 AM »
Hi all,

I was just reading some postings from members in March (topic...Running Tally) there is a psychic by the name of Sydsaeed....also someone was nice and added his link to his website... I was interseted in getting a reading as many have stated he is very good. When I went to his site, I looked around and clicked on terms and conditions, and it states that he or his readers may read for you...I really would like to be read by him...can anyone give me info on how to specifically get a reading by him.....thanks for any info anyone provides. Please feel free to advise me if anyone else has any info re: readings by him.....again ty... :)

• Veterans
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2012, 02:10:26 AM »
When i contacted Syd through emails. he was the one to reply back . I guess you can mention in the email that you want to read with him specifically... well i like him a lot....waiting on his predictions....

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2012, 02:20:38 AM »
Thank you for responding and letting me know...I will post as soon as I get my reading with him.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Re: One more answer please
« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2012, 02:30:56 AM »
Does anyone know if Syd Saeed tells you about illness of other people or medical issues. I know California Psychics do not mentions things like that....they are not allowed. Which I do not want to know if there are any grave things they see about other people in my  reading. Just was wondering if someone can let me know....thank you.

• Veterans
« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2012, 02:38:53 AM »
Syd didnt told me about illness. only veruska18 on keen did....