Author Topic: The Running Tally  (Read 36829 times)

TimeHeals

Re: The Running Tally
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 06:47:50 PM »
Highlyfavored I totally agree.  He's a blessing really and he's been wonderful to me.  He's on click for advisor sometimes but he's usually between 7 and 10 dollars a minute...he changes the pricing here and there...on his website he's 75 for 15 minutes that's $5 a minute.  He's well worth it though I think of all the money on california psychics I wish I found some of these others alot earlier.  I mean $5 a minute for Syd or 8.50 a minute for Jacqueline...hmmm....let me think about it...ok done thinking!  There's just no comparison.  He's real.  Period.

I tried to do the $75 for 15 mins deal, sent the payment then got an email from him saying I didn't leave instructions so I replied asking him when is a good time for an appointment. Few hours after that I got a refund from him saying he couldn't read for me. Shouldn't he have just said that in his original email?

Did he give you a reason as to why he couldn't read for you? I don't understand how any psychic can say they cannot read for certain people - doesn't make sense to me. Just wondering.

TimeHeals

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2012, 09:02:04 PM »
@haileyn: don't feel bad about this. Look at it this way: you saved $75. Maybe he's one who can afford to choose NOT to do readings if he just doesn't feel like being bothered. Weird response he gave you though, I think. I went on his site, and seems he is also an actor, so ....... maybe he just thinks he's above us mere mortals. I don;'t know the guy, obviously, but...???

Aries Intuition wouldn't read for me - don't know why, she just blocked me. I thought it was really weird, like why would she do that, since I have never spoken to her, and only learned of her from this site. Now I don't care. As a matter of fact, SHE would have to pay ME to read me, lol. (not even kidding!) No way would I give her my hard earned money now, I don't care HOW accurate she may be.

**Disclaimer: no offense to anyone who likes Aries Intuition - just my opinion.

hoplessaries

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2012, 11:54:17 PM »
this is random... but i am not a member of keen, i just read with people off the site ontheir personal sites, i saw that members get money for referring someone, so if anyone would want to refer me and get free money towards a reading, let me know.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2012, 12:15:53 AM »
I agree with newbaby.

I think it's a good thing.  He didn't waste your money and didn't exploit your need.  :)

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2012, 12:54:54 AM »
Honestly,

That says a lot about the reader, and the fact that you didn't have to jump through hoops and circles to get a refund. Take it positive you could have wasted your money and had a horrific reading.

I would prefer a reader tell me upfront they can't read me. I've only had one out of the MANY I've called who have told me.

Good Luck and there are many many more out there

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2012, 01:42:44 PM »
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/noordinarypsychicradio/2012/03/20/mystical-monday-with-syd-saeed

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bethelightnow/2012/04/07/psychic-syd-saeed--special-show

Syd does these radio shows for these hosts for charity.  He was just on Be the Light Now the above link this past week.  He is doing this because the Host of this show is building a church.  They ask for a $10 donation for the reading to help Michael with the costs of the church he is building.  The link above that is the next show and I believe those are free readings.  The first is March 20th the 2nd link is April 7th.  If you call in 15 minutes before the show start time you will be at the beginning of the line.

As far as him being an actor, listen to any archives of shows he has donated time to on blogtalk and you will hear the most humble man you have ever heard in your life.  Also, I have heard him on the radio before say I'm just not getting anything for you I'm sorry.  Come back again another time.  He will not make anything up. 

Also, if you use click for advisor to try to get him, don't use the bestpsychicdirectory use the click for advisor on his own website as the price per minute is cheaper than on bestpsychicdirectory. 

I would also try Sunhee Park.  ChinheeSunheePark.com.  She is also excellent but be prepared for no BS and the absolute truth which is what we are all looking for.  She is very healing though also.  And I do believe they are still running that special which is about 75% off their regular pricing.  Email her first info@chinheesunheepark.com.  Just ask it won't hurt to ask about the pricing special.

Good Luck!

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2012, 02:46:42 PM »
Also, I believe Syd prefers you email him first then pay when he confirms an appointment with you.  So if anyone else goes to his site email him first. :)

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2012, 09:46:06 PM »
Hailey,

I am just seeing on Syd's facebook page he wrote that he has been sick had the flu/fever and hasn't been sick like this in quite some time.  He wrote he couldn't even move yesterday and when he had to cancel all his reading appointments and refuse the overwhelming number of new appointments coming in this week  you know he's really sick.  He said who in their right mind would turn away paying clients that need help but he won't read for anyone unless he's 100%.

Maybe he refunded your money because right now he will be a week behind with appts.  I did send a friend to him who paid ahead and he also refunded her money because he could not confirm an appt right away.  He contacted her at a later time and made the appt with a small discount for her wait.

Is it possible you misunderstood and he just meant he can't read for you now?

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2012, 07:39:12 AM »
Okay, here's the update so far:

The first date for contact which was made by Faery Lady did NOT come to pass.  If it still happens before the weekend is out then I'll still give it to her, because I know timing can be very difficult to peg, but still- it's so disappointing to read an advisor's feedback and see people say: "OMIGOD!  He called me the exact day she said!  I got a job offer the exact day she said!"  Makes you wonder, gee, why am I always the one it never works for?  Anyway, enough wallowing in disappointment.  Onto the next timelines that are supposed to occur:

I will be contacted by my ex-closest friend I had a falling out with:

between March 18-20 - Barbara
March 20 - AstroSarah
March 21st - Sandy Esther

All my other timelines from other psyhics have been mostly broad, with them giving 'somewhere between April-August'

Since my original post I have had 2 more readings:

Sapphire21:
On my female friend - She gets a lot of sadness from my friend on the situation with me.  My friend thinks of me daily and misses me, but is so ashamed of what she did to me that she is struggling to reach out.  Over the last 3 months in particular, she has had a lot of heartache coming to terms with what she has done, especially over the last day or so ( March 11th ) she has really had a hard time accepting the role she played.  She is not ready to see me walk out of her life, but she is so ashamed to face the person she hurt so badly.

WhiteLightAngel:
On my female friend - Said the last time I heard from her was 4 months ago, which was accurate.  Says my friend has two 'friends' that are influencing her ( this is accurate.  She has 2 very manipulative 'friends' that have egged her on to destroy her relationships/friendships with others before me ).  She is realizing that what happened between us wasn't all my fault, and she is feeling bad and missing me.  The last 3-4 weeks she has started to realize that her two 'friends' are using her- she is going to learn the hard way.  It may be another 2-3 months before she reaches out to me, but our friendship will actually be better than before because of all of this.

On my ex- She instantly got that he was 'mentally unstable' and taking some kind of drugs ( accurate ).  He has a lot of guilt, and has deep-rooted troubles revolving around a father figure ( accurate.  He has always hated his father for abandoning his family when he was a child ) .  He never cheated on me.  Possibly we could be together again, but it depends on the next 6 months- September at the latest.  He will suddenly step back into my life just like he stepped out of it.  85% chance we may be able to be together again

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2012, 05:33:39 PM »
Hmm, Sapphire told me Chance feels shame and guilt, as well. She said he hasn't come forward yet bc of this, but she says the only thing she knows for certain is that he will reach out and we'll talk, but she couldn't see past that and couldn't confirm if we'd be back together.

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2012, 06:56:17 PM »
I can only speak for myself from my own way of reading people, but any predictions an Empath might make if they make any at all are based on reading a person's emotions and their behavior.  You can predict a person's actions based on how they are feeling.  That's probably why, Synergy, she says that Chance will reach out to you based on how he feels, but she can't say whether or not you guys will be a couple.  I know it probably doesn't feel like 2 different things, but it is to us. One is an action, the other is a possible consequence of actions.  Also, if the person ( Chance ) is confused with how he feels and what he wants, then the Empath can't give you a solid conclusion, either.  The Empath is basically in the person's shoes.  And confusion passes to them.  Anger passes to them.  Sorrow passes to them.  Love passes to them.  It becomes VERY hard to isolate those incoming feelings and being objective.

Jana- it sounds funny, but I read other Empaths as they are reading me or whoever I ask them to.  What I get from Sapphire is that she is a very genuine person.   She was practically weeping as she read for me- and tears are hard to force, as we all know.  I feel she believes very much in the information she is passing along.  She's not looking to get rich, otherwise she would charge more and wouldn't be handing out free minutes to callers out.  She genuinely wants to help people and believes strongly in the information she gives.  Believing something doesnt necessarily make you right, but she is definitely putting her heart into it as best she can in order to help others.

Again, all Empaths are going  to vary from one to the next in how they read, especially if they have other psychic skills they may rely on for information.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:21:22 PM by Amaranth »

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2012, 07:20:13 PM »
Amaranth - Thank you so much for explaining how "empath" predictions work. Do you every read with anyone who uses cards too?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2012, 07:29:11 PM »
This helps a lot, Amaranth! I actually was inclined to believe her more than other readers because she said that only god knows at this point. She told me that once we talk, we'll each be able to decide what the next step is.

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2012, 05:48:01 AM »
@Amaranth,

That is the best description I have ever heard about empaths. Thank you for that. Also, is Sapphire on Keen or what site?

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2012, 06:23:00 AM »
Sapphire is on Keen as 'Sapphire21'