Author Topic: Reese  (Read 3432 times)

Offline lovelacetito

Reese
« on: August 10, 2020, 11:42:35 AM »
Anyone read with her? I kinda have mixed feeling about my reading with her .

Offline kandyna

Re: Reese
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 10:04:46 PM »
spoke to her yesterday..  I have mixed feelings about her as well.
She was just describing the exact pictures of the cards to me " you feel you have a blindfold on/2ofswords, I see you celebrating with two woman smiling with glasses of wines/3cups"   >:( >:( ;D ;D

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 10:14:35 PM »
spoke to her yesterday..  I have mixed feelings about her as well.
She was just describing the exact pictures of the cards to me " you feel you have a blindfold on/2ofswords, I see you celebrating with two woman smiling with glasses of wines/3cups"   >:( >:( ;D ;D

😂😂😂😂😂😂. Your reading was worse than mine 

Offline Musicfunlove

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 05:25:21 PM »
So I was addicted to Reese for a while! Her first reading with me was jaw dropping. Nailed astrological signs of everyone involved, contact timing was on point, even a date when she said my POI would « walk through my door » was correct. Then everything went downhill lol. Every reading got more and more vague, only a few random things were correct... I kept spending money to try and replicate that first reading! She claimed to have me on her prayer list (red flag?). She seems like a sweet lady with a gift, I just don’t think she can tap into it ALL of the time. I’ve stopped reading with her as I didn’t want to pay for guesses any more.

Offline Renaissance

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 09:47:22 PM »
I read with her once...it was horrible. She predicted that my POI and I would become stronger and make it official last September, and we actually broke up instead. Never again.

Offline Heather

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2021, 04:02:46 PM »
Spoke with Reese this morning. She was completely accurate with details about my situation. Don’t know about predictions just yet.

Offline Heather

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2021, 12:19:09 AM »
I read with her again today. She was again accurate with my current circumstances. I’m hoping she’s wrong with the predictions because they were so damn depressing.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2021, 08:17:01 PM »
I think she has a gift. Tried her twice, the first reading was the best. She was insightful and described the personality and behaviours clearly.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2022, 12:38:20 AM »
Is reese a negative reader or overall correct?
I had a reading with her two weeks ago a day after I went through a breakup she said "He's looking at other options and will move on with someone else, he wont contact you"