Author Topic: New CP readers  (Read 12293 times)

Offline Candy

Re: New CP readers
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2021, 06:47:56 AM »
Muze was absolutely awful. She didn’t accurately describe the person I called about, so I told her she might’ve gotten mixed up with someone else. And she YELLED at me and told me to call someone else. Yikes! She didn’t work for me.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2021, 07:28:25 AM »
Muze was absolutely awful. She didn’t accurately describe the person I called about, so I told her she might’ve gotten mixed up with someone else. And she YELLED at me and told me to call someone else. Yikes! She didn’t work for me.

Something similar to that happened to me once with Yemaya. She was the first psychic I called on CP and I was traumatized!! Lol.

Offline Joy

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2021, 01:00:57 PM »
Something similar to that happened to me once with Yemaya. She was the first psychic I called on CP and I was traumatized!! Lol.

I second this - although Yemaya was not the first psychic I called on CP, I can say that that reading was traumatizing. She went somewhat positive and when I told her that something she was saying was not the case because I actually knew that one, she turned the entire reading negative, just like that. She also started preaching at me about how American men are and that the guy I was asking about would not be with me because he was American and I couldn't understand him because I was not. Funny thing... I am American. I was not born in the US but I am American now and I was at the time of the reading. She was wrong about the guy not wanting to be with me, as it turned out. So far, only one other psychic has made the whole reading about English not being my native language and, therefore, being detrimental to POI (a different one) liking me. She was a Keen psychic.

On the topic of new psychics, I tried Cesar for something general and something very specific. My reading was reeeeally bad. I did not provide details and he virtually gave me all possible scenarios anyone could think of if I asked them the same question, and then said: "Does any of this resonate with you?" It was ridiculous because he gave me completely different stories. I read with him using only Karma points, otherwise I would have stopped him much sooner.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2021, 11:13:49 PM »
I read with Hana the reading was negative. I didnt like the reading because she asked me sooo many question to get a feel on my situatuion then went off if my answers. I think she has alittle gift; I think she can only see like a day ahead or only on the day that shes read for me. Or maybe she was exhausted lol

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2021, 01:46:05 AM »
She did the same with me. She asked so many questions in the beginning and kept repeating my answers back to me. It was super annoying. Then she proceeded to get wrong thing after wrong thing. I ended that call as soon as I could. Awful reading.

As for Muze and Yemaya...yikes!!! I had similar experiences with other rude a**holes on there....at least four  that can think of off the top of my head. I don’t know where these people get the idea that they can talk to people like that. I don’t know if anyone else has had this problem but have you had calls where the reader was doing something else? I could almost swear I heard one reader washing dishes when I was talking to her.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2021, 02:00:21 AM »
Yes Hana was like well have been a little distance right? He did this right? like dude stop asking me question and tell me what you see!
Yemaya was rude to me too I hang up on her!
Yes lol Jacqueline one time I think she was washing dishes! (but she has been one of the accurate one for me)
CRISPIN LOL!she was walking or speed walking and she was out off breathe !!!
there was one that was sipping on soda but I dont remember which one

Offline maggs30

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2021, 03:29:34 AM »
Donna was washing dishes one day or cooking. I just heard plates clanking.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2021, 09:21:47 PM »
Has anyone tried Leif? I called her twice. She was great the first time. Second time she was outside power walking or something. I could hear outdoors noises (like passing cars, etc) and she sounded like she was short of breath, like she was exercising. I was so disappointed. I asked for my money back.

I wish these people would be professional and sit somewhere quiet to do their job. I once spoke to Muse and it sounded like she was washing dishes. Another reader on CP had children running in and out of her house (I heard the kids and the doors opening and slamming). Another one was watching TV. The list goes on...

Offline kandyna

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2021, 02:35:56 AM »
Mercury retrograde pushed me lol
MArley read with her in april I think , shes too general
Hayes I like her... but general reading lasted 5 minutes then I said thank you gtg
Effran was a nono , maybe she did not connect with me all she was doing was giving me advice
Elis was good ill open a thread for her

Offline Jasmine4849

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2021, 04:29:57 AM »

I actually like Yemaya, she reads my boss well, but she can be rude, once I was chatting with her and she was typing for a while and I think I asked "Did I lose you?" and I got yelled at because can't I see she's typing and if her speed doesn't work for me I can try calling!  Yikes lol.  I find that I don't read with any female readers anymore.  I stick to my male readers because they don't get bitchy like that!

Offline SarahM

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2021, 05:08:57 AM »

I actually like Yemaya, she reads my boss well, but she can be rude, once I was chatting with her and she was typing for a while and I think I asked "Did I lose you?" and I got yelled at because can't I see she's typing and if her speed doesn't work for me I can try calling!  Yikes lol.  I find that I don't read with any female readers anymore.  I stick to my male readers because they don't get bitchy like that!

Yemaya was so bitchy

Offline bstalling

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2021, 02:54:53 PM »
Yemaya isnt real. She badgered me to tell her my whole story so much that I told her its her job to pick up information. She was taken aback and I hung up.

anything