Author Topic: Nina from California Psychics  (Read 10239 times)

Offline jz507

Re: Nina from California Psychics
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2021, 03:19:08 AM »
Have she ever said you and poi are destined to be together? like its meant to be?
Any recent updates on her predictions?

loll she said those exact words to me

Offline maggs30

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2021, 03:27:19 AM »
Have she ever said you and poi are destined to be together? like its meant to be?
Any recent updates on her predictions?

Yep got that line on my ex. A month before he moved and cheated.

Offline rosa0726

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2021, 08:20:50 PM »
She told me he was my twin flame, soulmate, etc. She actually said not to bother with anyone else because he was my destiny.

He never came back and actually married someone else and has 3 kids.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2021, 07:52:18 PM »
Yes! Soul mates, the one, etc. etc. That was 5 years ago and I simply moved on. I do think she can nail a present situation. It was eerie actually, but not ONE thing came from it except a couple communication hits in the beginning. What was an odd moment for me in the middle of my "lost" time with psychics was one review that she had. This woman STILL was calling Nina and banking on her trust in the psychic..."she sees it, and its been 4 years, but timing is fluid..." I was like, oh no! Leading her on.

Offline queenofwands

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2021, 04:39:52 PM »
lol Nina...the first guy I ever called about, 6 years ago, she told me he's my twin flame, never heard from him again in 6 years. I wasnt even calling her about him, she picked him up on her own and kept going on and on about how we'll get married.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2021, 04:48:40 PM »
okay here is my final update with nina my first reading with her was over the phone.. I was impressed she got past present future date right everthing.. however the 2,3 was over chat and it was horriblee I would agree to that she is not genuine at least that was my experience. I think maybe with age her gift has decreased idk

Offline Heather

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2021, 02:08:11 AM »
Yes! Soul mates, the one, etc. etc. That was 5 years ago and I simply moved on. I do think she can nail a present situation. It was eerie actually, but not ONE thing came from it except a couple communication hits in the beginning. What was an odd moment for me in the middle of my "lost" time with psychics was one review that she had. This woman STILL was calling Nina and banking on her trust in the psychic..."she sees it, and its been 4 years, but timing is fluid..." I was like, oh no! Leading her on.

4 years?!? That’s crazy.

Offline buiji

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2021, 05:34:06 PM »
I like Nina you don't have to say anything. She types so slow but pretty accurate.