Author Topic: People who keep adding $  (Read 2700 times)

Offline PsyGurl

People who keep adding $
« on: August 08, 2021, 05:01:15 PM »
Does anyone else get frustrated when they’re next in the queue with an est wait time of a few minutes, then the current caller keeps adding money…multiple times!! I’ve had this happen quite a few times. I think when the call ends they should get cut off, then get back in the line and wait their turn…or, put in more money than 10 minutes’ worth, once you feel the call is going well, so when you call again, the estimated time will be more accurate and we won’t have to see the “one more minute” change to 30 more minutes! So annoying. And if it’s a reader your familiar with that you love, put in enough for a long enough call, and if you have money leftover in your account, great!

Offline marciamia

Re: People who keep adding $
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2021, 05:18:02 PM »
Yep! This happened with me multiple times in the last few days. And I actually got bumped down in queue twice, from first to second, and I was like wtf!!!

I also know that when you see an advisor who’s online and busy and their queue is at 6, but you’re spot isn’t moving, it’s because they’re talking to an appointment.

It’s beyond frustrating.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2021, 05:24:20 PM »
Marciamia, I agree! And I see quite a few readers with “6ppl in the queue”, I wondered why it never seems to move!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2021, 05:29:35 PM »
Who are you trying to read with?

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2021, 06:17:04 PM »
There have been many I’ve read with where the caller keeps adding money when I’m next or second in line…no one reader in particular.

Offline Joy

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2021, 10:38:39 PM »
Does anyone else get frustrated when they’re next in the queue with an est wait time of a few minutes, then the current caller keeps adding money…multiple times!! I’ve had this happen quite a few times. I think when the call ends they should get cut off, then get back in the line and wait their turn…or, put in more money than 10 minutes’ worth, once you feel the call is going well, so when you call again, the estimated time will be more accurate and we won’t have to see the “one more minute” change to 30 more minutes! So annoying. And if it’s a reader your familiar with that you love, put in enough for a long enough call, and if you have money leftover in your account, great!

This happens because before their time is up, i.e. before the automated system cuts in, they buy a package online through the website or the phone app, and they keep adding. I have had someone go for well over 1 hour right before me. They kept adding 10 minutes forever right before their time was up. Also, I recently learned that when you are on a psychic's queue, your queue spot expires 2 weeks (14 days) after you joined the queue (used to be 48 hours, I think), which means that waiting for someone to drop from a psychic's queue to give you a chance to get on it will be a long wait.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2021, 11:10:56 PM »
Yes, I know that’s why…just saying it’s annoying AF when you’re next in line and your wait time keeps going from one minute to 10 minutes, or more. I wish they’d change the “rules” on that, like when your time is up, you automatically get placed back in the queue.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2021, 04:08:51 PM »
lolllll this topic is funny but what do one speak to a reader about for 1 hour or moreee!!!??? ;D ;D ??? ::)

Offline Joy

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2021, 03:10:45 AM »
Beats me. But maybe some people have a lot of things to ask. I have seen such "adding" go for well over an hour. I have also seen how someone that kept adding minutes right before me went on and on and then the psychic went offline, and someone popped back on the queue as #1. I was supposed to be next. Unless the person that hopped on the queue in front of me was someone from earlier that day (for some reason), a possibility exists that the same person who kept adding minutes for almost 1.5 hours got their call dropped but was not done and returned to the queue.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2021, 12:49:50 PM »
lolllll this topic is funny but what do one speak to a reader about for 1 hour or moreee!!!??? ;D ;D ??? ::)

I was wondering the same thing!