Author Topic: New CP readers  (Read 12327 times)

Offline kandyna

New CP readers
« on: August 09, 2020, 06:10:57 PM »
I read with Lakshimi, I like her she is somewhat accurate, she was able to pick up somestuff that are specific. What do yall think about her?
Read with Roman I hung up! OH Meyer was a great medium! if not the best one Ive experience on this page.
Any reviews on Roman Coral Barry?

Offline Nikkil11

Re: New CP readers
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 08:35:06 PM »
I tried Barry, did a chat and ended it after just a few minutes. Way off.  Lakshmi I liked too. Some of the reading seemed fairytale but she did get a few predictions right. I also tried Freya, Big No. Just cold reading.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2020, 04:00:19 AM »
No, DONT try CP new psychics. DONT waste your time. I think CP is desperate in this pandemic the sales was down or something. Hiring people who aren't psychic. Crazy I tried some and was way way off!

Offline kandyna

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 10:11:06 PM »
I agree, I decided to read with her again today (lakshimi) she gave me the same things...I was kinda shock, she spoke about career coming in relationship moving foward... big money coming in... did she told you that?

Offline kandyna

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2020, 10:16:20 PM »
EatandRead I totally agreee with youuuuu lol

Offline Bean82

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2020, 12:16:43 AM »
I read with Barry and Lakshmi and liked them both. Both had similar predictions that matched some veteran readers.

Offline Nikkil11

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2020, 12:58:44 PM »
Lakshmi did tell me I would have big money coming in. Old money she said, like an inheritance. And a job offer from out of the blue. So far, nope.

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2020, 06:04:48 PM »
They should change the front page to a rip off of the National Enquirer. Hilariously rude yet accurate exposes: "CP Manure Farm: Callers bankrupt themselves, then demand refunds for BS scripted responses." "Stagnant queues: Do mystery readers whose queues never move actually work there, or do the call center reps write fake reviews?" "Fantasy Readers, Unicorns and Rainbows: Blow your money (out your ass) on fairytales that may just come true five minutes before the fictional rapture." "Roman: Reader or some pic stolen from Myspace?"

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2020, 11:14:47 AM »
I agree, I decided to read with her again today (lakshimi) she gave me the same things...I was kinda shock, she spoke about career coming in relationship moving foward... big money coming in... did she told you that?

Lakshmi told me I would hit the lottery in August, get a speeding ticket, etc. Not any of those happened, and I even tried to get a speeding ticket.  Freya was decent, waiting on predictions. 

Update - Two weeks ago, I got the speeding ticket :).  Lets hope for the lottery :P
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 12:42:08 AM by Flapnuggets »

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2020, 10:33:14 AM »
Tried Shem new reader, flip flop too. Lol... Not worth it

Offline Steven213

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2020, 04:52:09 AM »
ok I burnt my money on CP again and it's not working. everyone is not accurate, hate it
Wasted money again. Last time I will burn my money for CP

Offline kandyna

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2020, 06:34:01 PM »
Clay and barry very basic and too general ::) ::) Iprefer Barry but I doubt thst I would read with either

Offline Jasmine4849

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2020, 05:33:56 PM »
I have found that CP psychics have the same lines they tell you about the different POIs you call about.  I'm like "Wait... she said that about the last POI... Is she confusing the energies?"  lol

Offline Candy

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2020, 11:48:01 PM »
Lakshmi did tell me I would have big money coming in. Old money she said, like an inheritance. And a job offer from out of the blue. So far, nope.

I read with Lakshmi in early September. She was very confident about her predictions, with specific dates on a work situation. So far she has been totally wrong. Her reading of a current situation was also way off and against my own intuition. She sounded very confident though.   

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2021, 03:51:03 PM »
I don’t know how new these readers are but I thought Satsuma, Muze and Lana were all good. I didn’t really ask any questions. I let them talk and they seemed to get everything I was asking for with specifics.