Author Topic: Mypsy.com  (Read 2525 times)

Offline KitKat121

Mypsy.com
« on: August 09, 2020, 04:14:17 AM »
Hi all, I’ve had a few readings with Anthony and 2 with raynee on mypsy.chat. Not sure if anyone had experienced it or knows anymore but if your typing to the psychic can they see what your typing ? Is just seems very coincidence that as I typed word for word of a man’s description Anthony did also describe this man the same mannner and this was after he asked me what the man’s description was? Would be much appreciated if anyone has any insight or experience with Anthony or raynee or mypsy website and can put my mind at ease. They seem really nice I have been scammed before so im a little wary of who I go to now and have just stuck to mypsy as I’ve heard some good reviews.

Offline HornetKick

Re: Mypsy.com
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 04:49:06 AM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,5368.msg120457.html#msg120457

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2020, 07:26:48 AM »
I had heard about this and now just copy and paste my questions.   Not sure what is true and what isn’t but they have both made solid predictions and a few short term ones happened.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2020, 09:24:09 AM »
Dreamscape thank you for your reply. I’m quite anxious looking at the thread now since a few have had similar experiences to feeling as though what there typing is being seen already before they even hit the enter button. I really hope this isn’t the case Anthony told me last week that there is someone interested in me but he would need date of birth and photo which I didn’t have so he asked me can you describe his features this was after I had asked Anthony do you see any description of what this man looks like ? He asked me to give the description then decided to type whilst I was and as I typed the description he wrote the same thing! I just don’t know what to believe he was saying I’d need to be flirtatious etc but I’m worried if I do in real life this will go wrong and that that man may not even feel this way since he is a health professional at my work place that doesn’t come often.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2020, 09:32:56 AM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,5368.msg120457.html#msg120457

Thank u  for this link hornetkick

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2020, 07:55:59 PM »

Thank u  for this link hornetkick

I can tell you Anthony picked up on something very specific he couldn’t have known as well as predicted something pretty major so I know he has a gift.  However, the next day I asked ray the same thing and literally said word for word what Anthony said.  Something is definitely up. 

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2020, 10:15:30 PM »
Yes dreamscape Anthony and raynee do have very similar readings and one day I read with raynee it must of been my very first one and it said Anthony’s name at the top I asked her why does it say I’m reading with Anthony she said the system was down and she’s using his log in. The thing is that I’m worried I’ll make a silly move and I don’t want to go forward with something unless I know for sure h there genuine as I said earlier I was asked for a description of someone who may be interested but then soon as i started typing the description Anthony decided to type to with word for word of what I wrote too I just find it ironic and coincidence

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2020, 08:19:40 PM »
Cystal1211 did any of your predictions come to pass from Anthony or raynee ?

Offline Anon

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2020, 09:33:15 PM »
He made some predictions 5 months ago for June/July....nope.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2020, 12:22:31 AM »
Did you give full name and date of birth and a picture of the person in question ? It helps more with the reading. The time like for line change twice now first it was October then changed to August then it was end of July but both Antony and raynee said my POI had a fickle heart meaning always changing his mind and scared to commit so keeps pushing contact i have been told this by several other psychics too  but I believe if someone truly had that psychic gift free will doesn’t get in the way of the prediction made at the time of the reading

Offline starempress

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2022, 12:46:44 AM »
I realised Anthony from mypsy is also on PO, so I got a $10 reading with him (Anthony soulmates) he could not have been more wrong.  Told me my PI is married and cannot leave his life due to children but he loves me very much and he will leave his marriage and past behind but it will take a very very long time as the spread had a lot of pentacles which mean slow moving (not true) well... my partner is divorced, has been living with me since 2020, we just bought a house together and I know his children as they visit every weekend.  He had no idea of the issues I was actually typing about.. Completely wrong and did not connect with me.