Author Topic: Who is the best for picking up the location?  (Read 1618 times)

Offline Jili1945

Who is the best for picking up the location?
« on: August 08, 2020, 07:31:13 AM »
Hi all,

I am wondering who can help me to find out the geographical location of someone? Or at least the distance? Kisha did at some extent but I need a second opinion. Mattie always threw name of some countries during the reading but I don't have trust in her.

Offline Esse

Re: Who is the best for picking up the location?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 10:16:41 AM »
There's a French reader who reads on a few different UK sites, she's called Marcelle on asktheanswer.com Melody Estelle on psychictoday.uk and Estelle on www.psychicsofa.com - now her predictions didn't come in for me but she was very good at describing locations.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 04:17:14 PM »
There's a French reader who reads on a few different UK sites, she's called Marcelle on asktheanswer.com Melody Estelle on psychictoday.uk and Estelle on www.psychicsofa.com - now her predictions didn't come in for me but she was very good at describing locations.

Thank you!

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2020, 02:24:20 PM »
Try Psychic John G on PO. I've heard him on some podcasts too where he took live calls and was able to accurately tell where people where moving, down to name of neighborhoods/complex., etc.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2020, 07:45:59 PM »
He is definitely not fake. He worked perfect for me and knew things that only remote viewers and true psychics would know. If he didn’t work for you that’s another story.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2020, 08:33:55 PM »
I've read with John G Sutton over a year ago and nothing he said came to pass.  Even as he predicted certain things i knew he was wrong because its not something we would usually do.

anything