Author Topic: SEX Question:)  (Read 2340 times)

Offline wishes215

SEX Question:)
« on: August 08, 2020, 03:03:32 AM »
P.S - admin pls delete is inappropriate

But has anyone ever asked a psychic any sex related question? like when will you and PIO do it or is she/he intimate with anyone, etc. and have the psychics been right by any means?

Offline summertimesnow

Re: SEX Question:)
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 06:11:32 AM »
this shows up as the Strength card shown on its own in Yona. According to the Crowley interpretation this is card 11, not 8 , and means passion. When shown with regard to something like career, it means work you are passionate about etc. But if shown on its own following a suit, it means passion with that person. So far, it's been appearing since 2017 for me, and appeared in 9 readings so far.
I haven't even kissed anyone during all this time. She said that it can be anything from chemistry and eye contact to full on intercourse.
She said she used to reflect it and it'd show the act so to speak or glimpse of it but one bad experience turned her off it so she can't unpack it for you.
I still wonder if there was even mutual spark and maybe that was the Strength card. but I gotta say it's a prediction that she failed on , 9 times.
I will say other psychics that I had directly asked 'will I kiss this poi' all predicted yes,  during x y z time, Christmas, summer you name it, dating back to 2015. never happened.

I should note that she got it right on the non romantic predictions as in I get offered a promotion at work and am passionate about it; and I write a piece of work and get a contract I am passionate about.

I should note I am an exception. there have been many during this time eager to jump my bones but passion is a no go b/c I am repulsed. the total of two or maybe three I wanted to become intimate with were all out of reach. One wasn't over his divorce, another turned out to be not quite single and went back to his college g/f, another turned out to be married and hiding it, and the major love interest just treated me as an acquaintance/friend for the time I knew him.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 06:14:51 AM by summertimesnow »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 07:28:00 AM »
P.S - admin pls delete is inappropriate

But has anyone ever asked a psychic any sex related question? like when will you and PIO do it or is she/he intimate with anyone, etc. and have the psychics been right by any means?

I believe Kisha can see this amazingly. She can see the "level" of your relationship with someone. For example, I was never intimate with a person. Then I got a reading and asked her about this relationship. She clearly mentioned that she does not see any intimate relationship. And said, what are you talking about? Then I corrected my question. This happened several times to me.  But this is about the past. I don't know about the future and she never does proxy reading.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2020, 02:28:52 PM »
I've never asked specifically about this but whenever I asked how my poi feels about me, most readers (including QoCs18, Cleopatra Divine, LeeLoo, & Pastor Moses) picked up his strong passion & sexual attraction towards me.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2020, 02:57:42 PM »
Sincerity has said “you two are going to spend some time together and have some wild times, seeing some passion. There’s chemistry” about a POI I asked about.
Kia77 was also able to pick up that I had a one night stand with the guy I asked about.
Cookie’s picked up when I’ve been intimate with someone.

I haven’t asked anyone directly, only that it’s been picked up.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2020, 05:32:50 AM »
I've never asked specifically about this but whenever I asked how my poi feels about me, most readers (including QoCs18, Cleopatra Divine, LeeLoo, & Pastor Moses) picked up his strong passion & sexual attraction towards me.

but has that ever materialized?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2020, 05:34:26 AM »
Sincerity has said “you two are going to spend some time together and have some wild times, seeing some passion. There’s chemistry” about a POI I asked about.
Kia77 was also able to pick up that I had a one night stand with the guy I asked about.

so all have picked up things that happened in the past but not in the future?

Offline starGazer

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2020, 11:06:37 AM »
Sincerity’s is a future prediction

so all have picked up things that happened in the past but not in the future?

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2020, 01:44:57 PM »

but has that ever materialized?

These psychics saw & felt my poi's feelings so it's like an affirmation to me because yes, I knew we have strong sexual attraction to each other since the first time we met & of course it's been already materialized before I got all these psychic readings!  :D

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2020, 05:13:44 PM »
Speaking about the above subject, has anyone ever gotten a reading from this reader https://www.etsy.com/shop/UntamedTarot on Etsy? I've never tried it, I wonder though! LOL

anything