Author Topic: Delores vs Yona  (Read 1969 times)

Offline lovelacetito

Delores vs Yona
« on: August 10, 2020, 08:00:02 PM »
Delores vs Yona.Who would you trust ? Delores gave me a negative outcome.Yona gave me 75% positive..

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Delores vs Yona
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 10:32:12 PM »
While I like Delores and she has worked for me consistently ... I wouldn’t put these 2 in the same category lol

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2020, 03:51:58 AM »
Delores vs Yona.Who would you trust ? Delores gave me a negative outcome.Yona gave me 75% positive..
Delores from CP?

Yes the one on CP

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2020, 03:54:29 AM »
While I like Delores and she has worked for me consistently ... I wouldn’t put these 2 in the same category lol

Why is that? Delores gave me a very negative reading while Yona was 75% positive..It makes me wonder if Yona just gave me fairytale..Which do u think is more accurate ?

Offline massine

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2020, 05:19:21 AM »
If you look up Yonas own thread you'll see why lol! I recommend you check it out :)

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2020, 05:55:58 AM »
If you look up Yonas own thread you'll see why lol! I recommend you check it out :)

I have checked it out and read with her too.Yona isnt very detailed sometimes so u sometimes don't know what to expect..

What is ur opinion on this ?

Offline massine

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2020, 06:11:37 AM »
Yona is hands down the better reader. Her readings can be confusing but when you look back and relisted to them a few months later, things make sense. Delores isn't a great reader for me and didn't really give me any info to make me feel connect and so this is just personal experience. Yona was very detailed for me :)

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2020, 07:03:16 AM »
Yona is hands down the better reader. Her readings can be confusing but when you look back and relisted to them a few months later, things make sense. Delores isn't a great reader for me and didn't really give me any info to make me feel connect and so this is just personal experience. Yona was very detailed for me :)

Thanks for the response dear