Author Topic: Advisor Lania  (Read 10674 times)

Offline sunandmoon

Re: Advisor Lania
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2012, 05:22:33 PM »
Lania didn't work for me. Ive read with her twice. Her ultimate outcome is almost 18months away. The prediction that she did give me happened much sooner than she said. So she is psychic b/c what she told me was correct it just happened way sooner than she said.

I did have some outcomes 18-24 months into the future - which ironically is now.

Based on what is happening in my exs life I do NOT see anything happening. Which is fine by me at this point.

Highlyfavored2

Re: Advisor Lania
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2012, 06:01:50 PM »
I feel like that's a good thing, highlyfavored2?

Yes, that is a good thing that it happened quicker than she predicted, but it happened totally opposite of what she told me. It was like that both times. Where she would tell me that something is going to happen and when but not how.For example: A psychic tells you that your b/f will call you in 3 months and you two will reconcile and the relationship will start new and you both will be happy. What actually happens: b/f contacts you in 3days and tells you he's done and has moved on. The contact happened but totally opposite of what you were told. (Just an example)