Author Topic: Advisor Lania  (Read 10710 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Advisor Lania
« on: March 09, 2012, 06:12:59 PM »
Hi everyone,

As you well know, Kisha is my primary advisor, and I called her today for an update since I haven't received any contact from Chance. 

Interestingly, after the call she sent me a message recommending I speak with Advisor Lania.  Kisha has always been very honest with me about not always being able to see third parties or sexual encounters if there is no love or committment energy there, and she suggested I speak with Lania if I wanted to know if Chance was truly with his ex or just sleeping with her.

I called Lania, and she told me things no other reader has said.  She actually sees Chance sleeping with his ex and another woman as well.  I was surprised because I know for sure he has been with the ex, but I didn't think he would be intimate with anyone else.  Yes, stupid, idealistic me.  I know.  Anyways, she gave me some timelines that are much further away than any that I've received from all my other advisors.  I'm super bummed, and now I don't know what to believe.

Has anyone had experience with this reader?  Is she accurate?  I hate to be affected by a reading that may not be accurate.  I emailed Kisha about it afterwards, and she said that she can't confirm the specifics Lania gave me, but that her timeline may have been weeks instead of  days, so maybe the timeframe will be pushed out, but that she sees him communicating sooner than Lania does.  THIS SUCKS!  Why do I even want to be with this person?  :( 

Other than this, I have been doing much better, and I really appreciate everyone on the forum.  You guys are awesome.

Offline Tango

Re: Advisor Lania
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 08:24:03 PM »
Glad to hear that you're doing better Synergy! I was thinking the exact same thing about my SM "why do I even want him?" I feel like the logical part of me tells me it doesn't make sense and it's not worth it, but the emotional part of me wants just one more chance. I think that's why we still want people back, even if they've really hurt us, and it's just so hard to decide whether you should follow your head or your heart.

Since you've never read with Lania before, I would probably listen to what Kisha says regarding timing because she has been consistently good for you. If Kisha specifically told you to talk to Lania to find out details about what he is doing and who he is with, I would just focus on that information from her. As you said, there's no point in getting worked up over something that you aren't sure is 100% accurate!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 09:25:59 PM »
You guys are right.  I really just need to stick with my usual advisors.  I'm just sick of my timelines being delayed, especially because I haven't experienced this with Kisha before.  She's usually pretty spot on.  I guess I should know by the end of this month. 

I agree with you, Tango.  My head and my heart are at odds. 

hoplessaries

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 11:52:58 PM »
Aww... Hope everything works out in your favor Synergy. I have been getting reading after reading for 2 years, on and off and to be honest with you, mostly all of them have said that my "SM" and I would reconnect. I have totally gotten over it. Just woke up the other day and realized I was over it. I met someone new who I was keeping at a distance and realized the new guy is better than the "SM" and for once I want the "SM" to be happy, even if it's not with me. Now whether he comes around more aggressively and in the timeframe I was given is another thing but I don't think I will be as happy as I thought I'd be. But remember, it took 2 years to get to this point and who knows if this will change? LOL. On another note- I emailed Kisha at her site to set up a reading and make sure we could agree upon a time and haven't heard back from her. It's been about a week now... So, we'll see.

hoplessaries

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 01:47:50 AM »
i emailed her at her website... i just didn't want to pay first if we couldn't solidify a date. idk. it's kind of rude when a reader doesn't reply to emails unless you pay first but it's whatever... i'll figure something out... does anyone have any suggestions on a great psychic??

hoplessaries

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 02:32:12 AM »
Thank you Synergy... I emailed her, hoping that will work out better.... Will keep you posted. I am considering AstroSarah but someone said she was about to have a baby or something. IDK if that would mess with the reading itself.

hoplessaries

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 05:25:33 AM »
WOW. She was able to fit me in tonight. WOW. Is all I can say. She said so much with me saying nothing. Down to past events, details, dates, etc. WOW. Picked up on the "SM" and the new guy. Told me things I kind of felt inside already, she confirmed them for me. I am so grateful. Thanks for the recommendation. So happy. I think our Aries energy really worked great together. So amazed.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2012, 05:33:37 AM »
You're taking about Kisha, right?!?! I love her!!! I'm glad newbaby recommended her too! I also know firsthand that she can give negative news so she's definitely honest!

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2012, 03:01:39 PM »
Aww... Hope everything works out in your favor Synergy. I have been getting reading after reading for 2 years, on and off and to be honest with you, mostly all of them have said that my "SM" and I would reconnect. I have totally gotten over it. Just woke up the other day and realized I was over it. I met someone new who I was keeping at a distance and realized the new guy is better than the "SM" and for once I want the "SM" to be happy, even if it's not with me. Now whether he comes around more aggressively and in the timeframe I was given is another thing but I don't think I will be as happy as I thought I'd be. But remember, it took 2 years to get to this point and who knows if this will change? LOL. On another note- I emailed Kisha at her site to set up a reading and make sure we could agree upon a time and haven't heard back from her. It's been about a week now... So, we'll see.

Isn't that amazing when that happens? I had the same thing after the 18 month mark. I haven't had a reading since and NO desire to. (though I do still re-read my notes when someone here asks about a particular one).

My ex was in an accident the other day. I found out only because he posted it on fb. I messaged him to ask him something specific about it and he wanted to send me something, and actually had to ask me for my email address! In the past this man knew more about me than I knew about myself. That tells me something right there.

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 04:22:04 AM »
Read with her (3) times.
She is good with the Present and with other people. As far as timelines. Every single one she gave me occurred  before the time was given. If she told me a month it was a week. If it was a week it was a day.  The contact would occur or the event, but it wouldn't happen the way she described it. Total Opposite actually. But it would occur.

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 06:31:45 PM »
I just spoke to advisor Lania. Overall I liked her and her timelines are in tune with my other favourite advisors. I suppose she is good with seeing a 3rd party.... is that so?????

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 04:25:49 PM »
Hey everyone! Newbie here... most definitely NOT a newbie to readings. I'm ashamed to say after going over this forum, I have read with every single one of these readers at least twice and I'm an avid note taker.

I like advisor Lania, but her timing was all over the map with contact and she was DEAD wrong about the end result. She told me I'd actually end up in a long-term committed relationship with the guy in question and said he had strong feelings for me etc. Load of BS, he and I are actually just friends now and in speaking with him he told me that he felt he never connected with me on an emotional level, hence why we broke up. In getting to know this guy on the friend level, I'm watching him *get around* with a few different ladies, WITH the permission of his current girlfriend! Am I ever glad I got the f**k out of there before I got my feelings hurt! Jeesh! LOL!

Such a nice lady and quite quick to answer but nothing happened the way she said it would. In all honesty, you'll find most of my feedback for all these advisors that we're talking about here on the forum are the same. Nothing came thru for me the way they said it would. Damn it's frusterating. Some picked up on little stuff or weird stuff from my past but never correct about future events. Except for Northstarjulie. -see feedback under her...

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2012, 04:33:41 PM »
Hi Cfisher

What are your opinions about Kisha. Currently I have decided to trust her till predictions from others start coming true...

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2012, 04:36:56 PM »
Lania didn't work for me. Ive read with her twice. Her ultimate outcome is almost 18months away. The prediction that she did give me happened much sooner than she said. So she is psychic b/c what she told me was correct it just happened way sooner than she said.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2012, 04:44:56 PM »
I feel like that's a good thing, highlyfavored2?

anything