Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 286757 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #480 on: February 26, 2019, 08:17:37 AM »
Does anyone have any update on this reader?

Offline Elees6

« Reply #481 on: February 26, 2019, 08:19:54 PM »
She’s been pretty accurate for me.  I’m not sure on final outcome but in the coming weeks she’s been on point.  I called her when everything was good and she she predicted a possible third party situation. Not what I wanted to hear.  But a couple days later i found out he was taking to an ex and we broke up.  We got back together which she also predicted.  She does often make things sound rosier then they are

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #482 on: February 27, 2019, 06:10:17 AM »
She’s been pretty accurate for me.  I’m not sure on final outcome but in the coming weeks she’s been on point.  I called her when everything was good and she she predicted a possible third party situation. Not what I wanted to hear.  But a couple days later i found out he was taking to an ex and we broke up.  We got back together which she also predicted.  She does often make things sound rosier then they are

Thanks Elees for update. Yes, she is really good in seeing third party lol she did in my case too.
I had two readings with her, and the second time she gave me a totally different timeframe. However, the outcome was more and less the same.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #483 on: March 22, 2019, 11:04:14 PM »
Sincerity has always been really accurate for me and I’ve spoken to her for years. But I paid for a reading 4 days ago via her personal site. I keep scheduling appointments... She keeps missing them and not contacting me back to reschedule. Has this happened to anyone else? She wasn’t cheap and she’s my last reading for a bit 😔

Offline spag89

« Reply #484 on: March 25, 2019, 08:20:36 AM »
Sincerity has always been really accurate for me and I’ve spoken to her for years. But I paid for a reading 4 days ago via her personal site. I keep scheduling appointments... She keeps missing them and not contacting me back to reschedule. Has this happened to anyone else? She wasn’t cheap and she’s my last reading for a bit 😔

Is it cheaper via her personal site? Im also in Sydney so every cent counts LOL

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #485 on: March 25, 2019, 09:48:23 AM »
It was $105 in our currency for 15 mins. So no definitely not. Why must Sydney be sooo expensive ? 🙄

Offline Annb

« Reply #486 on: March 26, 2019, 02:32:58 AM »
I called her tonight.  She verified what I was suspicious with.  He has another person and wants to keep me around also.  He doesn't love her anymore because he knows they can't be together, but doesn't let her go because he is afraid of hurting her feeling.  So he keeps me as a spare wheel.  I blocked him a few weeks ago because I can sense something going on.  Well, he is going to stay on the block list.  I am so tired of this guy.  She predicted that he is going to try to come around in the summer - July, so will a new guy.  I am ready for new energy!

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #487 on: March 29, 2019, 01:42:36 PM »
I’ve tried looking for this advisor on Keen and can’t find her. Does she go by “ L Sincerity?” She pops up a lot on this forum but the page I found only has 58 reviews. If some has a link to her would greatly appreciate the share. Thanks!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #488 on: March 29, 2019, 02:02:52 PM »
I’ve tried looking for this advisor on Keen and can’t find her. Does she go by “ L Sincerity?” She pops up a lot on this forum but the page I found only has 58 reviews. If some has a link to her would greatly appreciate the share. Thanks!

She's there. You have to search her name in all caps with a space between each letter. S I N C E R I T Y

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #489 on: March 30, 2019, 06:12:48 AM »

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/s-i-n-c-e-r-i-t-y/5310337?category=635&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=27

Paulina93

« Reply #490 on: April 17, 2019, 04:38:51 PM »
Social media**

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #491 on: May 15, 2019, 08:52:46 AM »
I just realised that every single one of her predictions from a month ago panned out. She said she kept getting a 2 and 1 for initial contact from my boyfriend. It was 2 weeks from the reading AND May 1. I never went back over her reading until now. Also she said he’d test the waters when he first reached out. He messaged me telling me how beautiful I was, very first message. And that he’d apologise in a roundabout way - yep!

I found that the readings that come to fruition quicker, are the ones I don’t constantly try to dissect and go over constantly.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #492 on: June 28, 2019, 05:10:46 AM »
I recently had another reading with Sincerity. No doubt that she is NOT fake. She could quickly pick up the third party and gave me some information that I could validate at the moment. Her prediction is pending by Sep but it's align with the others. Overall, I like her.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #493 on: July 07, 2019, 08:09:54 PM »
Agreed with all of you! She’s great. I had read with her twice. The first time during a breakup, she told me that he’s talking to another girl, its a fling of interest, nothing will transpire between them, gave me a prediction for his return, an accurate assimilation of his emotions and thoughts (that he later verified upon reconcile) at the time I wanted to brush her off thinking god no, not another girl haha but when I looked back on the notes, saw she was literally correct with everything. I found with her, its best to let her just talk once you ask your question she will keep channeling more and more info. The second reading I had with her, I cannot validate just yet. Her predictions are for July 10 onward. She says that July is a huge month for us to take positive steps forward. She even mentioned an event that we will be discussing, and planning (something that we ended up fighting over after the second reading so she had no way of knowing!) I hope her overall prediction is correct. She said she only reads two years out though, that’s the only disadvantage.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #494 on: July 07, 2019, 10:47:02 PM »
Agreed with all of you! She’s great. I had read with her twice. The first time during a breakup, she told me that he’s talking to another girl, its a fling of interest, nothing will transpire between them, gave me a prediction for his return, an accurate assimilation of his emotions and thoughts (that he later verified upon reconcile) at the time I wanted to brush her off thinking god no, not another girl haha but when I looked back on the notes, saw she was literally correct with everything. I found with her, its best to let her just talk once you ask your question she will keep channeling more and more info. The second reading I had with her, I cannot validate just yet. Her predictions are for July 10 onward. She says that July is a huge month for us to take positive steps forward. She even mentioned an event that we will be discussing, and planning (something that we ended up fighting over after the second reading so she had no way of knowing!) I hope her overall prediction is correct. She said she only reads two years out though, that’s the only disadvantage.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Glad to hear you've had a positive experience with Sincerity. I am just wondering how accurate she was regarding timeframe in the first reading. Did reconciliation happen in the timeframe she'd given you?

anything