Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 286726 times)

Offline ShootingStar

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #450 on: June 28, 2018, 10:19:18 PM »
I will say, she was one of the only readers that told me that my last POI needs to figure out what the hell he wants and was keeping me on a string, not sure how committed he wants to be here, and saw me waiting. This was last January, and she said I would be waiting through the end of the year. She said he is the type that will pop in, have a good time, then disappear. Noncommittal, and she doesn't want me to be wasting time. She said she wouldn't rule out him coming back down the line, but she felt I should move on for the time being. I did completely move on from him. MOST readers I talked to gave me a fairy tale so I really appreciate how honest she was. Maybe she is better with negative predictions?

Offline Newlife

« Reply #451 on: June 28, 2018, 10:31:06 PM »
This is shocking coming from her as I felt she gave everyone positive news, hehehe
I will say, she was one of the only readers that told me that my last POI needs to figure out what the hell he wants and was keeping me on a string, not sure how committed he wants to be here, and saw me waiting. This was last January, and she said I would be waiting through the end of the year. She said he is the type that will pop in, have a good time, then disappear. Noncommittal, and she doesn't want me to be wasting time. She said she wouldn't rule out him coming back down the line, but she felt I should move on for the time being. I did completely move on from him. MOST readers I talked to gave me a fairy tale so I really appreciate how honest she was. Maybe she is better with negative predictions?

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #452 on: June 28, 2018, 10:34:04 PM »
This is shocking coming from her as I felt she gave everyone positive news, hehehe

Ha! Glad she doesn't say the same to everyone then. It wasn't what I wanted to hear at the time, but now that I have a new POI I have been looking back to see who told me NO, and will only call those people! haha I wish Keen let you give feedback further out so I could give her and others a review.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #453 on: June 30, 2018, 04:02:51 AM »
I have been reading with her since feb nothing has come to pass but she seems to pick up on the present well

Offline Sag78

« Reply #454 on: June 30, 2018, 07:53:05 AM »
She was wrong on a present and wrong on predictions. Talked to her 1.5 years ago about 6 times

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #455 on: June 30, 2018, 05:19:02 PM »
I about peed myself when she said he was having "man thoughts" about me. Lmao...thanks for the visual.   :D

Offline calista

« Reply #456 on: August 20, 2018, 12:35:59 AM »
I had high hopes from Sincerity based on all the feedback I read on this site. She has been disappointing to say the least - nothing she predicted has happened.
I stopped reading with her as she is pretty expensive for a reading that never comes true.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #457 on: September 13, 2018, 03:42:42 AM »
Speaking of Sincerity, did anyone else get an email saying that she was thinking of you tonight and was wondering if you are ok? Or am I just that special? Lmao...

Offline Member5

« Reply #458 on: September 14, 2018, 02:06:34 PM »
Speaking of Sincerity, did anyone else get an email saying that she was thinking of you tonight and was wondering if you are ok? Or am I just that special? Lmao...

I got it too and I haven’t read with her in at least 3 years lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #459 on: September 14, 2018, 02:16:00 PM »

I got it too and I haven’t read with her in at least 3 years lol

LMAO! scam artist!  that's to make you call her and spend more money.  Elle Martin used to do this too, and some people actually fall for it!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #460 on: September 14, 2018, 04:42:59 PM »
I called her out on it. Lol

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #461 on: September 16, 2018, 08:54:28 PM »
I can't seem to find her on keen, can anyone share her link pls. thanks

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #462 on: September 16, 2018, 09:05:34 PM »
I can't seem to find her on keen, can anyone share her link pls. thanks

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/s-i-n-c-e-r-i-t-y/5310337?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #463 on: September 17, 2018, 12:26:33 AM »
$8.97 a minute ???!? Holy.
No thanks lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #464 on: September 17, 2018, 12:35:46 AM »
Exactly. Nope. Lol