Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 288223 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #435 on: August 05, 2017, 06:39:58 AM »
I spoke to her. She was okayyy. I had no validations. Told me my ex would return with an apology, seems to be the same with everyone.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #436 on: August 05, 2017, 01:36:57 PM »
She has turned out to be completely wrong for me. Read with her in the beginning of the year and she was wrong. I read with her a few years back and she was wrong. I don't see what the hype is about her unfortunately - just coming back to update.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #437 on: August 06, 2017, 06:50:17 AM »
Yeah I don't think I'll be trying anymore. I'll stick to Yona. Wasted so much money.

Offline jas

« Reply #438 on: September 29, 2017, 12:54:13 AM »
I was having a meltdown last night about work so I called Sincerity to ask what was going on....just as I was walking out the door last night, my boss said "we need to have a meeting in the morning".  Naturally, I came home in a panic thinking the worst.  Sincerity told me he was going to really put me to task, she said he was going to lay a few things out and that he wasn't too happy with me.  Well, it was the complete opposite, he plans to have me take on more responsibility because he is happy with my work.  Won't be calling her again.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #439 on: September 29, 2017, 03:17:54 AM »
This reader has come full circle. It was only like last year she had que's of people in her line, like over 20 people waiting to now having no lines and just the green call button on. The power of this board...... 

sodapopcharm

« Reply #440 on: September 29, 2017, 04:46:18 AM »
This reader has come full circle. It was only like last year she had que's of people in her line, like over 20 people waiting to now having no lines and just the green call button on. The power of this board......
🙂 Many on this board have come full circle

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #441 on: September 29, 2017, 05:57:55 AM »
Not wrong

Offline nightime

« Reply #442 on: September 29, 2017, 06:03:39 AM »
Ooohh I had a binge too the other day and I too called her! I figured what the hell since none of my usuals weren't on. Never tried her so and I've been curious. It was interesting bc I wanted to know what was going on with the POI since communication dropped suddenly. She picked up grief right off that bat and I my jaw dropped. A family member had died in a fatal accident so I knew she connected.

But this is where is got interesting for me...I didn't tell her about the death but let her run with it and she attributed the grief to a romantic breakup that he is still healing from. Uhhh no... ???

For me it was my chance to see and understand how individual interpretations change what is going on and how it affects what the reader is seeing. Her contact prediction did happen tho. As for the other predictions, sounds way too good to be true but hell who knows. But I agree with most of you, way too expensive when I can get the same read and advice at half the price.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #443 on: October 12, 2017, 12:02:39 PM »
Had a reading with her early August. She correctly predicted contact and my POI wanting to work things out. I'm gonna book another reading with her.

Offline Member5

« Reply #444 on: October 12, 2017, 03:25:42 PM »
I read with her a few times a couple years ago on a few different subjects and not a single thing she told me happened.

Offline Ajna

« Reply #445 on: May 05, 2018, 01:36:44 PM »
Has anyone read with her recently?

Offline Newlife

« Reply #446 on: May 05, 2018, 01:46:48 PM »

Don't waste your hard earned money on her.
Has anyone read with her recently?

candiednut

« Reply #447 on: May 05, 2018, 02:14:54 PM »
Maybe she's gotten better..I read with her 2 years ago and she was absolutely terrible.

Offline Ajna

« Reply #448 on: May 05, 2018, 02:21:24 PM »
Maybe she's gotten better..I read with her 2 years ago and she was absolutely terrible.

Hi Candie. What part of the reading was terrible? Tuning into your situation, predictions?

candiednut

« Reply #449 on: May 05, 2018, 02:37:51 PM »

Hi Candie. What part of the reading was terrible? Tuning into your situation, predictions?

I don't remember if she ever tuned into my present, but no predictions ever passed, except for one minor prediction that passed for a friend of mine (she basically read my friend's future...and this is not even a close friend or someone I was asking about at all)  :o