Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 288787 times)

Offline Lala123

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #675 on: December 08, 2020, 09:14:17 PM »
Anymore updates?

Offline GoldieShawn

« Reply #676 on: December 23, 2020, 08:12:37 PM »
On business, I can report that what she described over a year ago did happen in terms of a series of events. The final outcome is still pending.

I can also report that some love readings from her last year came true, quite accurately, with a different guy than the one I asked about. There were enough details that I can be pretty sure it wasn't random chance.

Also, this might be helpful: I record my readings and when I have gone back and listened, a lot of the "mixing up energies" stuff started with my own comments. ie, a reader will say "I see plans with a man, and you're excited to see him." and I say something like "Oh, well, I've been talking to Jim and hoping we go on a date so maybe you're seeing him." And then the conversation keeps going about "Jim" but really it turns out later it's someone completely different. So, in fairness, you could say she wasn't the one who mixed up the energies - I wanted to hear it was about a certain person so my mind went there, and then she evidently didn't see that it WASN'T him so she went with it.

What I'm taking away from this is to try to chill out and not jump to assuming I know who they are talking about because I can confuse both of us.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #677 on: January 21, 2021, 03:02:11 AM »
Has sincerity ever given anyone timing as being "now" she emphasized that it would be happening "anytime now" and kept using the word now. Has she ever gotten that from someone and it did/ didn't happen soon?

Offline vy888

« Reply #678 on: January 23, 2021, 04:51:41 AM »
I read with her this evening and she hasn’t said anything she didn’t say many months before.  She didn’t say now, but again emphasized soon and you need to give it time for him to come to you.  She said we, both need to be in the right place and he’s not quite there yet.  This is many many calls with her so I’m trying to be optimistic since so many psychics change their predictions with every call. Who knows what the future holds but it does give you a bit of insight to how she sees your situation and you just have to trust fate and if it’s meant to be... 

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #679 on: January 24, 2021, 12:09:37 AM »
Hey I’m unable to find her on Keen can anyone please share her user name or a link please? Thanks 😊

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #680 on: January 24, 2021, 12:19:26 AM »
Hey I’m unable to find her on Keen can anyone please share her user name or a link please? Thanks 😊

Hi Hannah - Try searching with spaces between each letter... S I N C.....

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #681 on: January 26, 2021, 08:18:26 PM »

Hey thanks so much I found her. Ooo she’s pricey is she good?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #682 on: January 26, 2021, 09:31:47 PM »

She can see stuff in the present and she did get something two weeks out for me on my first call. After that nothing. This was over a year ago about my ex

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #683 on: January 27, 2021, 01:59:16 AM »

She's not worth it. I had several call with her during 2018/19 and nothing came to the pass. I guess as maggs30 said, she could pick up present. Anyways, if you really talk to her go to her own website. It's almost half price.

Offline shannynlin

« Reply #684 on: December 07, 2021, 04:31:23 AM »
I just had my first reading on keen in almost 3 years. I’ve been having this itch to get a quick reading and decided to call sincerity based on the hype. At this point I’ve systematically eliminated almost all of the other Keen readers (leaving almost no one else to call).

Guys. I’m sorry to say but I’m not convinced she’s psychic just yet.

She gave me a positive reading and volunteered a timeline that I didn’t request. However, much of it anyone with common sense could extrapolate from her starting question. It was ever so subtle, but she fished for info. Subtle... But I noticed.

I’m still a believer. So I’ll see what happens. She wasn’t the worst cold reader, and actually quite convincing, but only time will tell.

Hi I've just come back to close the loop on this. Sincerity's prediction did not come to pass and the ship has long sailed. I asked if a coworker had feelings for me and she said yep, I'm his ideal woman but he's waiting for the right time to tell me. She predicted I would find out in 2-3 months.

Let me just tell you guys, I am not my coworker's type. As it turns out, 24 months later he's become a good friend and I learned he prefers nearly the opposite of what I am in every way, shape, or form. I'm not disappointed in the outcome at all. I'm disappointed because now I really have no leads for any psychics I can trust on Keen. Over 8 years, I've nearly called them all and they've all been wrong.

I'm glad I wasn't calling about anything super important because then I would've been crushed.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #685 on: December 14, 2021, 11:56:57 PM »
I just had my first reading on keen in almost 3 years. I’ve been having this itch to get a quick reading and decided to call sincerity based on the hype. At this point I’ve systematically eliminated almost all of the other Keen readers (leaving almost no one else to call).

Guys. I’m sorry to say but I’m not convinced she’s psychic just yet.

She gave me a positive reading and volunteered a timeline that I didn’t request. However, much of it anyone with common sense could extrapolate from her starting question. It was ever so subtle, but she fished for info. Subtle... But I noticed.

I’m still a believer. So I’ll see what happens. She wasn’t the worst cold reader, and actually quite convincing, but only time will tell.

Hi I've just come back to close the loop on this. Sincerity's prediction did not come to pass and the ship has long sailed. I asked if a coworker had feelings for me and she said yep, I'm his ideal woman but he's waiting for the right time to tell me. She predicted I would find out in 2-3 months.

Let me just tell you guys, I am not my coworker's type. As it turns out, 24 months later he's become a good friend and I learned he prefers nearly the opposite of what I am in every way, shape, or form. I'm not disappointed in the outcome at all. I'm disappointed because now I really have no leads for any psychics I can trust on Keen. Over 8 years, I've nearly called them all and they've all been wrong.

I'm glad I wasn't calling about anything super important because then I would've been crushed.

I am sorry to hear this but thank you for coming back and reporting that she was wrong. Wishing you love and happiness.

anything