Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 288700 times)

Offline russianred

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #630 on: February 18, 2020, 01:24:57 PM »
I got a very "blah" reading from her about a month ago (I posted on the last page), and I will say that it stopped my binge because it got me to wake up to exactly how much money I was spending on nothing.  She's SOOOOOO expensive.

She is half price in her own website.

Fair point, thanks.

darn :( did she get any background information correct at least? She gave me some insight on how he might be feeling, but I’m not 100% sure

It sounds like she works for some people but everything she told me felt generic and not tuned in, and the one specific she offered I don't believe is true to the situation.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #631 on: April 08, 2020, 05:34:02 PM »
Updates?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #632 on: April 08, 2020, 08:16:35 PM »
Updates?

I was listening to my recording last night and learned that non of her predictions came to pass. I read with her 3-4 times spring and summer 2019 and she had predicted reconnection with POI in Aug-Sep 2019 and change of manager in Dec 2019. Still my manager is there and no plan to leave and also no contact from POI yet. She also saw promotion for me in 2019, something that never happened.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #633 on: April 08, 2020, 09:01:29 PM »
I’m mad I spent $40 with her yesterday but she sent me two free minutes 😭 couldnt help it

Offline Annah

« Reply #634 on: April 08, 2020, 09:46:47 PM »
I read with her twice and didn’t like her at all. Very general reading, couldn’t give me a timeline when I asked about my boyfriend proposing. She just kept saying, “he wants to surprise you and make it special.” That doesn’t help me much.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #635 on: April 09, 2020, 02:43:29 AM »
I’ve read with her 4x and it was all garbage. Legit nothing real. The second time I was still drinking the koolaid and convinced my cousin to call. He’s gay and she was describing this gorgeous woman with long flowing hair who he will fall in love with and marry. We hung up. 

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #636 on: April 09, 2020, 06:07:30 AM »
Nothing panned out for me either. Should have known, it did sound very fairytale. I read with her months ago and her predictions were for the end of that month. About a week away. NOTHING TRANSPIRED. Guess I'm just a sucker for an accent 🤣

Offline SarahM

« Reply #637 on: April 19, 2020, 03:38:04 AM »
Damn it sucks she doesn't work for a lot of people... I found her to be a great empath, great with current feelings/energies. No one has been able to give me a prediction that has come to pass so far lol not even Kisha or Cookie so I wouldn't expect her to either. I gave up on asking for predictions.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #638 on: April 19, 2020, 04:17:04 AM »
I'm always so surprised by these recent posts of disappointment because she use to be hot, hot, hot and now she's not, not, not.

Offline GoldieShawn

« Reply #639 on: April 26, 2020, 02:31:19 PM »
I've had a number of quite specific things she predicted manifest (relationship and work), but NOT in the timeframes she told me. Her timeframes seem to be able to be wildly off (6 months or more). The only one I've seen be consistently good with the type of timeframes I'm interested in is Cookie (note: the type of timeframes I'm talking about are like XYZ big thing (job change, reconciliation, etc) will happen in Jan-Feb). Sincerity predicts those things for me, but I have not found the timeframes to be at all relevant, even though some of the events have transpired.

NOTE: Sincerity is the only reader who came remotely close to seeming to sense the pandemic, but not in those specific terms. I had a reading with her in September I believe and I asked about a certain business thing. She said I would think it was going to happen, and then there would be a big panic at the beginning of the year and it would be delayed. I asked what the panic would be and she couldn't tell me, just said I would think things were moving along and then they would slow down because of this. I had an odd feeling at the time because the description did not quite fit with the way my business works. Turns out this did happen. She gave a vague description of the timing of the panic, over a four month period, the end of which would coincide with the beginning of the pandemic. The ultimate thing I was hoping for she thought would happen in March-April, then in the last reading I had with her she switched it to July. It was a very brief call and I was frustrated because I thought surely she was wrong. Turns out she may be correct.

I don't know how all of this works, but I thought it was interesting that with the possible exception of Sincerity mentioning this "panic", NONE of the readers I spoke with, even within a month or so of the shutdown, seemed to pick up on this huge event or the major impact it would have on a work thing I was asking about. Makes you go "hmmm" and wonder if some really crazy things they can't predict because they don't have a frame of reference for it or what. I am not bashing anyone with this observation -- everyone has limits. It's just an interesting little case study to me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #640 on: April 26, 2020, 04:43:15 PM »
I don't know how all of this works, but I thought it was interesting that with the possible exception of Sincerity mentioning this "panic", NONE of the readers I spoke with, even within a month or so of the shutdown, seemed to pick up on this huge event or the major impact it would have on a work thing I was asking about. Makes you go "hmmm" and wonder if some really crazy things they can't predict because they don't have a frame of reference for it or what. I am not bashing anyone with this observation -- everyone has limits. It's just an interesting little case study to me.

Or perhaps the readers aren't strong enough to pick up these things or even know how to interpret them.

I found your signon funny because just recently an article came out with Kate Hudson, her youngest child, and her mom, Goldie Hawn. One can easily see Goldie's Hawn but because of the capable S, it's probably Goldie Shawn.

Offline vy888

« Reply #641 on: June 11, 2020, 06:17:05 AM »
Any one have updates on Sincerity?  What was the outcome of her predictions for you?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #642 on: June 11, 2020, 06:45:52 AM »
Any one have updates on Sincerity?  What was the outcome of her predictions for you?

I had several readings with her in summer 2019 and nothing came to pass. Literally, nothing.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #643 on: June 11, 2020, 02:34:03 PM »

I had several readings with her in summer 2019 and nothing came to pass. Literally, nothing.

Same! Also last time I read with her was back in March when she sent 2 free minutes, good with past present but no predictions came to past ever!

Offline vy888

« Reply #644 on: June 11, 2020, 10:50:22 PM »
I have spent so much money on her.  I was really hoping she was correct.  When you first read with her she’ll say things that are very accurate and then after more readings, things she says get more and more vague.  She didn’t give me any timelines either just said soon...