Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 154926 times)

Offline artslove

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #630 on: February 17, 2020, 10:23:06 PM »
I got to speak with her and I’m not sure how it’ll pan out. She was nice. Has anyone had any luck with her as of lately?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #631 on: February 18, 2020, 12:16:31 AM »
I got to speak with her and I’m not sure how it’ll pan out. She was nice. Has anyone had any luck with her as of lately?

I spoke with her several times in the summer and nothing came to pass. Don't waste your money.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #632 on: February 18, 2020, 12:26:09 AM »
Great empath but not a single prediction happened

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #633 on: February 18, 2020, 12:38:05 AM »

I spoke with her several times in the summer and nothing came to pass. Don't waste your money.

Same. And if you confront her (back in the day I used to do that, now I don't waste my time or money going back to ones who don't work), she will block you.

Offline russianred

« Reply #634 on: February 18, 2020, 04:08:48 AM »
I got a very "blah" reading from her about a month ago (I posted on the last page), and I will say that it stopped my binge because it got me to wake up to exactly how much money I was spending on nothing.  She's SOOOOOO expensive.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 04:12:28 AM by russianred »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #635 on: February 18, 2020, 04:40:24 AM »
I got a very "blah" reading from her about a month ago (I posted on the last page), and I will say that it stopped my binge because it got me to wake up to exactly how much money I was spending on nothing.  She's SOOOOOO expensive.

She is half price in her own website.

Offline artslove

« Reply #636 on: February 18, 2020, 04:42:16 AM »
darn :( did she get any background information correct at least? She gave me some insight on how he might be feeling, but I’m not 100% sure

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #637 on: February 18, 2020, 04:59:13 AM »
darn :( did she get any background information correct at least? She gave me some insight on how he might be feeling, but I’m not 100% sure

She is good at seeing third party as well as getting current feeling and dynamic.

Offline russianred

« Reply #638 on: February 18, 2020, 01:24:57 PM »

She is half price in her own website.

Fair point, thanks.

It sounds like she works for some people but everything she told me felt generic and not tuned in, and the one specific she offered I don't believe is true to the situation.