Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 288386 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #510 on: July 13, 2019, 11:52:53 PM »
I read with her last year (on Keen) and none of her positive predictions happened. I was sooo hopeful. When I asked her about it, she blocked me. 🤷‍♀️

Urghhhh

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #511 on: July 14, 2019, 12:03:09 AM »
I read with her last year (on Keen) and none of her positive predictions happened. I was sooo hopeful. When I asked her about it, she blocked me. 🤷‍♀️
Im sorry to hear that happened to you Fidget and im disappointed to hear Sincerity is one of those advisors. It has also happened to me with virtually any advisor i have spoken to in past if i let them know predictions didn’t happen they block. My predictions with Sincerity are still pending but for the amount she charges per min on keen I truly hope she is accurate.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #512 on: July 14, 2019, 12:08:59 AM »
Im sorry to hear that happened to you Fidget and im disappointed to hear Sincerity is one of those advisors. It has also happened to me with virtually any advisor i have spoken to in past if i let them know predictions didn’t happen they block. My predictions with Sincerity are still pending but for the amount she charges per min on keen I truly hope she is accurate.

Yeah, I was so disappointed. Besides Lotus of Light, she was the only advisor to ever block me. I wasn't rude or anything. I may try her again someday on her private site, but right now I just can't justify it.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #513 on: July 14, 2019, 02:17:35 AM »
Her predictions for me are pending too ! I hope she’s right on predictions and wrong on current as I didn’t like wat she said lol. But I’ve read with her last year on predictions. Asked a reconnection and she’s said she saw in July we’ll be happy and in a better place . We gotten back together that May and by July we were in a better place. We reconnected way earlier but July we were doing good.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #514 on: July 14, 2019, 02:21:00 AM »
Anybody read with sincerity and she picked up on third party ?? And was correct?? She said she saw someone around from years ago that comes n goes but I kinda don’t believe that. I’ve seen him with many people not a particular person though. I’m kind of an FBI agent when it comes to him and I would def know . But maybe I have yet to find out ! Anywho did anybody else get a reading w/ a third party involved and it was right ?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #515 on: July 14, 2019, 04:01:58 AM »
Anybody read with sincerity and she picked up on third party ?? And was correct?? She said she saw someone around from years ago that comes n goes but I kinda don’t believe that. I’ve seen him with many people not a particular person though. I’m kind of an FBI agent when it comes to him and I would def know . But maybe I have yet to find out ! Anywho did anybody else get a reading w/ a third party involved and it was right ?

I read with her a couple of times and each time she did bring up third party immediately once it came to POI and that was correct because I am aware of that.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #516 on: July 15, 2019, 02:20:01 AM »
So I have hardly called any psychics in a week but I decided to read with Sincerity today. She made me laugh. Her first statement was in my words not hers "WTF is wrong with him." She picked up on the stress, the problems, the communication. And then she is like he will be back I give it within 7 days. She gave several predictions for August and September and even said there is a gift coming in late August I am going to assume the gift comes after his next bout of assholizism. She said he is going to pull this same crap again don't let him. After that he is solid. I told her if he pulls it again I call him out again. She said good. She said Thanksgiving will be significant and that we are destined to each other but don't take his crap. Since our fight Wednesday neither has contacted the other and I was going to wait until Wednesday to call him and suggest we sit down and talk. I did not tell her that and she told me do not contact him. Wednesday is bad it's a full moon. Like get out of my head lol I had a job interview on Saturday that is a job I really want and it would be 1 1/2 times my current salary so I asked her what she saw coming up for career and she said you are waiting on news aren't you? I said yes and she said there are internal politics and talks going on but she fully believes I have got the job. The District manager had already told me he needs to talk to the regional manager and they have some moves to make to see where they will place me so that was spot on. I am praying for some good to come to me as I have had so much bad in the last 6 months. Immediately after my reading, which I had to pull over to take the call as I was driving, I drove down a road in the middle of nowhere Texas to turn around and there is this huge majestic PEACOCK in someones front yard! just standing there looking at me. How flipping random is that?! So I look up the meaning and significance of seeing peacocks and they are said to be really good luck. I am good to not need another ready for a bit now.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #517 on: July 15, 2019, 02:28:04 AM »
So I have hardly called any psychics in a week but I decided to read with Sincerity today. She made me laugh. Her first statement was in my words not hers "WTF is wrong with him." She picked up on the stress, the problems, the communication. And then she is like he will be back I give it within 7 days. She gave several predictions for August and September and even said there is a gift coming in late August I am going to assume the gift comes after his next bout of assholizism. She said he is going to pull this same crap again don't let him. After that he is solid. I told her if he pulls it again I call him out again. She said good. She said Thanksgiving will be significant and that we are destined to each other but don't take his crap. Since our fight Wednesday neither has contacted the other and I was going to wait until Wednesday to call him and suggest we sit down and talk. I did not tell her that and she told me do not contact him. Wednesday is bad it's a full moon. Like get out of my head lol I had a job interview on Saturday that is a job I really want and it would be 1 1/2 times my current salary so I asked her what she saw coming up for career and she said you are waiting on news aren't you? I said yes and she said there are internal politics and talks going on but she fully believes I have got the job. The District manager had already told me he needs to talk to the regional manager and they have some moves to make to see where they will place me so that was spot on. I am praying for some good to come to me as I have had so much bad in the last 6 months. Immediately after my reading, which I had to pull over to take the call as I was driving, I drove down a road in the middle of nowhere Texas to turn around and there is this huge majestic PEACOCK in someones front yard! just standing there looking at me. How flipping random is that?! So I look up the meaning and significance of seeing peacocks and they are said to be really good luck. I am good to not need another ready for a bit now.

That sounds promising !!

Keep us updated , i read with her too

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #518 on: July 15, 2019, 04:28:27 AM »
This sounds really promising and detailed... wish mine was as detailed... she seemed to be a but wishy washy with my follow up reading and didn’t answer question directly.
 My contact prediction is by the end of this month so will see if accurate. Looking forward to hearing if she was accurate for you.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #519 on: July 15, 2019, 08:02:24 PM »
My predictions are late summer/ early fall so fingers crossed. And remember unless it’s fate our today’s action can make another outcome . But otoh Atleast it’s in line with my 2 fav readers which said August but by October more consistency

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #520 on: August 02, 2019, 02:19:27 PM »
My contact prediction from Sincerity was by end of July and that didn’t happen but last time I spoke to her she said not to panic if it doesn’t happen by exactly then and it’s imminent.. she also said focusing or obsessing about timing can block it.. has she said this to anybody else? Anyone had any luck recently with her predictions?

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #521 on: August 03, 2019, 02:13:47 AM »
Anybody read with her lately

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #522 on: August 03, 2019, 03:28:20 AM »
Anybody read with her lately

I did via her personal website that is much cheaper. I always like her, however, the prediction is still pending. But she could get the 3rd party quickly.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #523 on: August 03, 2019, 03:42:32 AM »
Omg ugh she gave me a 3 rd party reading with predictions by September they’ll be gone 🙄. Ugh ..  no feelings there ofcourse but sincerity said he’s a great actor . Also said he’s there for money and she is too 😂. Said it won’t last but she’s back and forth with him so she can’t say she’s gone for good. But in reality she’s only there because we had a fight and I cut him off. Ugh love is complicated 😩🙄😂

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #524 on: August 04, 2019, 05:35:16 AM »
Yes I just got confirmation today on the 3rd party she gave me in the reading now I hope everything else about her reading is right

anything