Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 286749 times)

Offline icloud9

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #465 on: November 18, 2018, 10:48:36 PM »
I like sincerity. she is really expensive and she isnt the fastest reader who pulls out details in the first few minutes so it can be hurtful to your bank account Lol. But for me she has been fairly accurate. she sees the big picture instead of immediate future so its best to just let things play out.
I have asked her about two men..one was someone that i've been dealing with for a long time and the other one was a new man i started to date early fall.
In my early readings with her i was only asking about one man. things with my first POI had been fading out..but she said he would be back. but that when he would be back, i would have someone else in my life, but that i would still choose the first one.
few months later i did meet a new man, which i called her back for and had to ask her about. and she actually said he would be a disappointment. i didnt want to believe it at first but that was absolutely the case. Things were roses and rainbows in the beginning with him, and i was thinking "if this is going the way it is there is no way im going to pick my first POI over this one"
but that new man/second POI ended up being a huge disappointment like sincerity said he would be. he became super flaky and i shut doors on him (though now tables have turned and he is still chasing me right now.  Im not having it)
I'll have to see how things play out with my first guy tho. He is still around.

Offline Elees6

« Reply #466 on: November 20, 2018, 08:36:07 AM »
A short timeframe prediction came trough with sincerity.  I didn’t see my poi in a few months and she said I see him soon.  She said he’d take me out,  and I would look  hot and he’d be all over in  front of everyone.  This came to pass last weekend
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 01:26:59 PM by Elees6 »

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #467 on: December 24, 2018, 04:30:35 AM »
I just read back my predictions from about 2 years ago, and 90% came to pass within the timeframe she gave me.

Offline Mon

« Reply #468 on: December 24, 2018, 07:26:30 AM »
She predicted that my poi was volatile and that we would hit another spat soon and we did right when I got off the phone with her this was a month ago lol. Said we’d be together in the spring. Will update but she’s very accurate at reading people.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #469 on: December 24, 2018, 07:35:59 AM »
I booked another reading with her as soon as I wrote this. $115 Australian for 15 min via her site. But I feel like it's worth it 👌

Offline icloud9

« Reply #470 on: December 27, 2018, 07:37:28 AM »
I just read back my predictions from about 2 years ago, and 90% came to pass within the timeframe she gave me.

what were the predictions, if you dont mind me asking? was it about a POI coming back etc

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #471 on: December 27, 2018, 10:03:19 AM »
Yep. About him and his ex ending and him communicating with me... which he did in the timeframe she gave me. Even though he was gone for 11 weeks, she picked up correctly around the right time that he made contact with me. I have just had another reading with her and it was pretty good.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #472 on: December 27, 2018, 10:13:06 AM »
Has she ever given anyone a timeframe prediction but it happened in the same months the following year? Like instead of may 2017 it happened may 2018?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #473 on: December 27, 2018, 11:32:25 AM »
I have only spoken to her twice. The first time was the time I mentioned and the second time was yesterday. Everything happened in the time she said. However I have had hundreds of readings and other psychics have told me stuff, like Will, that was 2-3 years out lol

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #474 on: December 30, 2018, 09:32:43 PM »
Sincerity has also been really accurate for me as well. She’s picked up very specific and random events. She was wrong about the outcome of my first POI but correct about the second so far and the timeframes. I think she’s definitely gifted and worth it

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #475 on: January 02, 2019, 02:38:39 AM »
I have only spoken with her twice, once a couple years ago w the first PoI that sent me on a psychic binge and she was one of the only ones right about him. I talked to her in Jan 2017 and she said he isn’t sure how committed he wants to be, showing as casual, popping in and out, i would be waiting until st least the end of the year and she doesn’t want me wasting time so I should probably keep my options open. She was RIGHT. I just talked to her about this POI and she had positive predictions for me. I hope she is right this time too! I felt she connected well to the current situation, that he is frustrated by how busy he is and that’s why we have been moving slower (he does have a ton going on) and that the timing just is off but that later this month it’ll get better as the months go on and as of May/June we will be feeling really close. This is similar to Shaman kira’s Prediction and Karma Warrior’s. Kisha was more negative.

Offline spag89

« Reply #476 on: February 04, 2019, 03:18:00 AM »
Has she changed her username? I cant find SincerityUK on Keen

Offline Mon

« Reply #477 on: February 04, 2019, 03:21:13 AM »
Has she changed her username? I cant find SincerityUK on Keen

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/s-i-n-c-e-r-i-t-y/5310337?category=635&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=29

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #478 on: February 04, 2019, 03:33:10 AM »
$9.88 a minute ???? Holy

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #479 on: February 04, 2019, 03:44:52 AM »
I read with her recently and liked her very much. Prediction is still pending but it was align with Kisha and some others in details.

anything