Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 286845 times)

Offline funnygirl

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2012, 10:22:22 PM »
Good job vtech! By the way, how do you find Cookie? Has her predictions/outcomes come true for you? Please let me know. Thank you :)

vtech

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2012, 11:06:39 PM »
Yeah, I spoke to cookie almost 2 weeks ago or so. She didnt tell me what I was wearing or anything earth shattering like others here have speculated. She did tell me my car was black and silver which although my car is black, it has minor silver linings ( i dont know whether this counts as remote viewing). She did mention that the other person that I was interested in, what they were thinking and that my situation has been going on and off for 2 years and it wont end until the 3 year inwhich the other person will finally grow up. Well the 3 yr part is april/may period, however the person in question has moved states. She however got the State initials and also knew where I live (although I think the readers can see your area code when you call on keen and just like 212 is clearly NY - any reader can tell that).
She made some predictions, like contact in April - although I had contact in March, however she still said contact in April and relationship later part of the year. I dont know what I can tell you, she was "OK" she told me a friend of my Ex was wanting us to get back together, which I knew was not true cause that person hates me with a passion, maybe she got it wrong. I am in line to ask follow up questions and this time, I intend to control her from going off the reservation because, I spent so much time on information, that I wasnt interested in.
I think on Keen, all the readers there are fakes, especially the top ones with the highest reviews. I wasnt addicted like most people but here are the readers that have worked for me
Sincerityuk - this lady has been accurate in the past only once she failed me. I was in a job interview and she told me that they would call me a 2nd time, which they did. She said she felt positive with the outcomes. Well I didnt get the job because out of the 3 people that interviewed me, one was an azz. However that was when I found out that if she See something, it happens no matter what timing she gives you, but if she feels something, well you probably have better chance playing the lottery - its a 50-50 chance. However she has never let me down, so I wil hold out hope but in my mind, I have a cut off date.

Cookie - i just talked to her initially 2 weeks ago because of reviews on this site, she seems more attuned to feelings and what the person is thinking in the past and present. Only time will tell about future predictions but statistically, if you are correct about the past and present which I can verify, maybe she is right about the future.

Aries Intuition - Spoke to her again because of this site and her timing of contact within a 3 was correct, was on March 3 at 3 pm. I wrote down other timing and will shall see - April seems to be the month all the readers are pointing to. WHich is crazy because I would think it would be far off

Barbara 4846 - Spoke to her recently and I remembered that I had called her a year ago, I dont know what to say about her, she said the same thing as the others but she sounded like she knew what she was talking about.

Lisa Dianne - only because when I got back with my ex, I recall that she told me that we would be sitting outside and its cold and she saw me doing something which I recall I did. Apart from that - her timing is rubbish

Northstarjulie - Same timing as above - we shall see

Astrosarah - said the opposite of others and failed my two challenge questions however maybe she was still recoving from having a baby (I wont repeat calling her but I cant knock her either)

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2012, 04:01:48 AM »
This is new to me, she has never told me to take a bath to calm down. I recall many times when she tells me to calm down because I am aggitated and that she cant read me very well. I stay away from any reader that recommends that I use candles or anything, I believe that if readers get their gifts from above then I just need them to tell me what has been planned or the fork in the road for me to make my own choice.
I am grateful for finding this site because I found a cheaper way to call her on her person website and I no longer use keen. However i have noticed that this site has actually had a positive effect  on me, I no longer have an urge to call new readers (apart from Cookie) and I have seen my money in my bank increase. I bought an Ipad3 yesterday and I use it to tell me about my future (Google). ;)

No I dont read with readers who say I have to do special rituals, and Sincerity is not like that. So please don't take my reply as she is that type or that you have to do that before reading with her. The time I called her she told me that I had been using a lot of readers and she told me that I was anxious, which I was, and I was restless. I'm a person that has issues with anxiety and during my "dark" periods I was calling many psychics several times daily. I would have 5 callbacks on at once with several networks and then appointments scheduled on days after that. It was horrible. The advice she gave me helped me immensely. She was not saying that I had to take a bath in Epsom salt for her to read me. She made a suggestion which was more for my benefit. She is not the hocus pocs spell or ritual type.

I've encountered those, and believe it or not I tried some of their sugestions (ALL FREE) and I mean its a judgement call some readers tell you to pray, say scriptures or psalms, its a personal belief and I feel whatever works for you ---then do it. Armed with the knowledge I have now through trial and error and depleted bank accounts.

I'm good now I know what I need to know about (SM) no amount of readings will change my mind. I've learned from Experience and that's the BEST teacher!

loops77

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2012, 04:53:50 AM »
The epsom salt thing is the real deal. There is an energy interaction when you get to many readings, it "disturbs" your energy for a bit, that is why other psychics can tell that you have had readings and find it difficult to read for you..they see/feel it and it confuses them. Salt absorbs energy...it is actually better to take a quick swim in the ocean after you have been on a psychic rampage since it is a natural source of salt.

What is Cookie's personal site, if I may ask?

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2012, 05:38:26 PM »
Just wondering...

Has anyone ever had a reader tell them that 1. It isn't going to work out or, 2. Your ex or SM or whatever you call them, loves the other woman? This is in relation to any reader.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2012, 06:02:32 PM »
When I called last year about the man who was in my life then (the older ex who recently married someone else), the following readers said we would not be together:

Kisha
Lady Persephone
Esme Spenser
Denise Monique
Allynis
Thomas John

All these readers told me we would not be together before I even met the other man in my life. 

This time around, Wizardmask told me that I wouldn't be with Chance, but I hated that call, and she didn't get anything right.  She may be correct, but she wasn't accurate on any details she provided me with.  Shootingstar11 also told me that I would not be with him.  These readers may be correct, and I will definitely update the forum if they are.   

This is a great question, Liz, because I often doubt that we could all really have our exes return.  Not to be negative... I just have to be realistic with myself.  I would really like to hear everyone elses experiences.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2012, 07:26:20 PM »
Here are the readers that told me I would not end up with my SM:

Vali – CP – Got everything else wrong by the way and asked a lot of questions.  At first she said that he was really attracted to me and people know that we are really into each other because they could see our chemistry.  I told her that we had not spoken for months.  Lol THEN she said we would not be together at all and he just thinks of me negatively.

Sandy Esther – Keen – She said that we had a marriage destiny, but would not be together for six years.  Um, excuse me?  Who is supposed to wait six years?  Yeah, right.  He is not ALL that now.  Can readers even see out that far?  She then said there may be contact in May, but got everything else wrong and asked lots of questions.

Here are readers that told me I would not last with my current boyfriend since last year –

WhiteLightAngel – From when we first started dating she said it was not going to work out.

Sophia Elise – Said it’s not going to last.

London CP – Said it’s not going to last.

Venus CP – Said there’s not a strong connection.

Chinhee Park – Said we’re like an old stale married couple – not going to last.

Ellen Hartwell – Said we would definitely break up.

Abrielle CP – Said he’s a “helper  soulmate”, and I could be with him if I want, but it didn’t sound too promising.  She’s very nice in how she words things.  I had never heard of a helper soulmate before this.

Almost every reader (besides those listed) said it’s not going to last and this is with me not mentioning the ex and I didn’t say anything negative about my bf.  Then they picked up on the ex and said we had a much stronger connection.  Sheesh!

I guess we’ll see...

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2012, 09:45:45 PM »
Has anyone had a reading with Sincerity through her personal website? During my most recent psychic calling binge/frenzy, I paid for a 15 minute reading through Sincerity's personal site.  I've tried making several appointments and though I keep getting notifications that the appointments have been made, none of them get confirmed.  Any suggestions on how appointments through her site work?  I wish I hadn't paid for the reading because I am trying my best not to call anyone but now that I have already paid, I might as well get this reading...

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2012, 10:20:39 PM »
The SAME thing has happened to me, Gratitude!!!  I am so upset.  I paid $75, and I don't get any response to my appointment requests!  I don't know how the heck I'm going to get a reading since I'm not getting any acknowledgement from the site.  Why does she have all the times available on that calendar, if it's not be utilized?! 

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2012, 10:24:59 PM »
OMG! That's exactly what I have been thinking... I tried emailing as well but no response :(  Hopefully, she will get back to us soon, makes me sad, really don't need this now after everything that has happened.  I will keep you posted if I hear back.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2012, 10:35:59 PM »
The worst part is that she goes on Keen and takes calls there!!  You would think she'd take care of her website as well.  I'll let you know if I get any response. 

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2012, 11:35:02 PM »
Thanks Blessed.  Just frustrating that after paying quite a bit for a reading, now we are required to pay additional to call a UK number... oh dear!  Her website clearly said that she would confirm the appointment soon after the paypal payment was received and that she would call us.  I can't afford to call her from my cell phone, I am going broke :( Any cheap options to call a UK number?

blessed

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2012, 11:45:19 PM »
I call her from skype..just download skype if yo don't have one and than all you have to do is buy a credit for $10 but you do not need to purchase an online number.I am trying to call her know and see if I can tell her to check her site.She usually calls from her line so you don't have to worry about spending $$ on long distance call.I will try my best to get hold of her..have you left your number for her to call you?

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2012, 11:50:11 PM »
Blessed - I tried skype but it didn't work.  Yes, I have emailed her my number and it's also available as part of the registration process for her website so she should have it. Thanks for your help!

blessed

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2012, 11:57:38 PM »
@ gratitude I am calling her but she is not answering...I will get hold of her though !!!!

anything