Author Topic: Keen Psychics  (Read 30886 times)

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
Re: Keen Psychics
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2012, 05:22:47 PM »
All,
Still a little too early to post updates but a few minor predictions have come to pass so thought I should since this forum has been of so much help to me.  I am not stuck on timing because I do understand no one can really nail timing but this update is more in regards to something my SM did just a few days ago (not the initial situation which caused me to go on a psychic calling frenzy).  Advisors who predicted his response to a certain situation accurately, which I can now verify are, Ellen, Nancy, Sincerity and Lisa.  They told me he would do something and NOT to panic.  Glad I spoke to them because I did not freak out when he did EXACTLY what they said he would do.  I  pray, hope and believe things will work out between my SM and me :)

On another note, I am intrigued by astrology so I wonder if Mercury retrograde (March 12 to April 4), and to add to that, Mars, retrograde (March until April 13) have caused these sudden frictions/delays for us.  For me, it seems very possible given how randomly my events unfolded but just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on it.  Hopefully, once we get pass these retrogrades, it will be a more joyous time for all of us!

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2012, 05:33:58 PM »
@Gratitude

Hi :)

yes I do believe a bit in astrology. Maybe after this phase ends, we would be more happy

• Veterans
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2012, 06:31:01 PM »
@All

I was just wondering that has anyone ever got a negative outcome from Faery lady i.e Nancy from keen?????? 

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2012, 02:43:16 AM »
I read with Nancy Faery Lady a while back from her site.  And once on Keen.  She is definitely different from others I've ever read with.  It's kinda weird how she talks and it's hard to interrupt because she just goes on.  She gave a fairytale reading.  Proposal and Wedding.  We are not there yet.  Though a small predition came to pass a few days give or take from what she said.  I really don't know what to think and I'm not even sure if she was accurate.  If only I can find that recording to listen again.  Thats all I can remember.  How many people did she talk to that she said Proposal and then marriage?

• Veterans
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2012, 01:26:02 PM »
lotusflower3369

I suppose everyone gets fairy tales from her. I am already married and she said my husband still loves me and would be back!!! he hasnt spoken to me in the last 2 months....idk

the only ray of hope that I got that this may be true was when Kisha and sircheo ( i dont know how much to trust him yet but what he said about the present was accurate) said the same things to me . Yesterday even Vicki Joy said the same things and since I know that Kisha does not feeds fairy tales so I hope that whatever they are saying menifests.

Allynis and sapphire21 said that he is not aware of his feelings for me at the present. Allynis gave a positive outcome though

Even readers who gave negative outcome said he cares for me....i seriously have no idea about whom to trust n whom not to

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2012, 02:51:11 PM »
I'm thinking maybe Nancy Faerylady sees the bigger picture. I don't know. But I understand, it's hard to know, each psychic has their own gift and each brings something different to the table.  One may pick up one thing while another didn't but picks up something else.  I would suggest to start taking care of yourself, by that I mean, do things that you have always wanted to do.  Or go out and pamper yourself.  Re-gain your independence and become a stronger person for yourself.  You will be better for it and especially when he comes back.  Remember you deserve the best because you're worth it.

• Veterans
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2012, 03:04:27 PM »
@Lotus

Yes even I hope so but I have never come across a single post where some one has got a negative reading from nancy. I just hope that its my apprehension and she truly sees that big picture. Her outcome was super positive for me :D

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2012, 09:03:08 PM »
Nancy (FaeryLady) was wrong for me. She predicted on April 2nd my ex would do something which I don't want to go into detail about - and it has not come to pass. Seemed a little too good to be true, as well soon for something to happen.

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2012, 11:33:17 PM »
Since last time I was all excited about Nancy's prediction on contact came to pass, I wanted to also let you know that her big prediction on 3/30 didn't happen.  This was a big, big prediction that was hard to believe to come to pass that soon since my guy and I just started talking again in mid March.  I waited until yesterday because he wanted to meet me last evening.  So, I thought he may say the thing she predicted.  But, he did not tell me anything close to it.  The only thing that surprised me is that he has been making changes that I didn't know at all, which could lead to Nancy's prediction.  But, her timing was not accurate.  I'm trying not to make another call to any readers now and rather working on myself.  Cookies has been really accurate for me and she gave me a lot of things I can look out for in the near future.  Cookie told me that he will do or say something out of the blue which will make me pleasantly surprised.  My guy told me out of the blue last night about us take a trip together to somewhere warm (which was really unexpected) and also something about the changes in his life.  So, I am just trying to read again my notes from Cookie's reading and this forum, and patiently wait for an utimate outcome to come to pass although Cookie said it could take years  :'(  I'm tempted to make a call to northstarjulie though. 

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2012, 11:45:45 PM »
Shopathome.com has a 40.00 keen coupon, not sure how it works but just saw it and thought I would pass along.  Has anyone used this?

Offline bonba

« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2020, 11:54:24 PM »

anyone read with master of destiny on keen ? is he faje or fairytale reader ?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2020, 11:56:12 PM »
Read with him years ago. Nothing he said ever happened.