Author Topic: Keen Psychics  (Read 30885 times)

Offline newgirl

Re: Keen Psychics
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2012, 05:26:36 PM »
Just FYI -

I had a reading with her around 18th of Nov and she said 'A' will contact me either on 30th Nov or 9-10 Dec. The dates came and gone but didn't hear from me. As a matter of fact, I never heard from him on his own. The last two times when I got a chance to speak with him, it was me who called him and that was in Feb n Mar 12.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2012, 12:45:39 AM »
Oh my gosh.  I am dying of laughter right now.  I've been on a mini-psychic binge since my call with Lania this morning, and I'm glad I get to end it with this call with Faery Lady (Nancy).

I found myself holding back laughter while I was reading with her due to what everyone here has said about her voice.  That was just bizarre!!!  Some things were said almost in a "Yoda" manner... like her statements were reversed.  It was odd.  I didn't understand half of what she said!  When she said goodnight, and my name, I was startled because it was in a voice unlike the rest of the reading!

Either way, I hope she's right, and she was actually in line with MANY of my readers with regards to the timeframe she gave.  Even if she's wrong, I'm glad I called, though because that was HILARIOUS!

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2012, 11:38:57 PM »
Okay, is there a trick to steering her to the next subject?  I was so intrigued that I simply had to call her back, and once again it was 17 minutes of the same sentences over and over again.  I tried two times to bring up another subject of interest, and she kept going on like she never heard me, so I just hung on until funds ran out again, lol.

She's a nice lady, but it's so difficult to get information on more than one subject.  Once she takes off...lol

new_hope

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2012, 11:13:17 AM »
So just a quick update when it comes to Nancy. A prediction or more so a warning she gave me about a month ago when I called her, has just come to pass. It was something job related, and when I called her, I was calling her about my relationship and actually thought it was weird she would bring up the job.

Also, you guys cracked me up when it comes to her voice, but it is definitely very different. To people wondering how to stop her from rambling, I usually say " Nancy, I have another question for you, or what do you think about this situation", and you have to cut her off. If you say it without the intention of truly cutting her off, she wont stop. I have also realized that with Nancy, she may be a better empath then truly a psychic that predicts timing. For me its both, but going through her feedback, it seems as though she nails the present situation very well for most people.

Due to some of the reviews on this site about AstroSarah and Barbara, I was really contemplating calling either of them, but they seem so hard to get a hold of, and I actually ended up speaking with Sapphire21 last night, and have to say she was absolutely amazing.

She blew me away with how well she described me, as well as my boyfriend. He is a very though person to read and she nailed him almost like she has known him for years. One of the things that almost all psychics miss when it comes to him is the fact that he is the type of guy that holds his feelings in, and would rather walk away from a situation then attempt to solve it which has been our problem because I am the opposite, and she picked up on that immediately. Even if none of her predictions come true, she became one of my go to advisors just by how well she tunes into people, and doing it at the price that she does is amazing.

Has anybody else had a positive experience with her, and did her predictions come to pass?

Offline newgirl

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2012, 04:44:50 PM »
@New_Hope

I am intrigued by reading your feedback about Sapphire21. I think I have mentioned about her in the same forum under some different topic. And, I got to know about her from some different reviews site about psychics.I definitely want to share my experience with her.So, here it goes.

Its been more than 5 months that 'A' broke with me and over 3 months of no contact. I have been calling many psychics since then(and by many I mean over 100 :( including some almost 20 of the top notch with the rates going up to 13.99 per min) and everyone was suggesting me to be patient and that he will contact me and that the contact should come from him or else I will mess up the things. Its been then around 21st Feb that I called Sapphire and she was the only one among all who said that I need to reach out to him and that he is in pain, he was deeply hurt by what I said and that I need to let him know how truly sorry I am to say what I said to him. She suggested that I should not rush but make myself calm and reach out to him when I feel I am ready. I told her that I tried reaching him few times but he never took my call and she still said that I should try again.

I called him the next day on 22nd (23rd started actually at 2 am) and the call went as missed but sure enough he called me back at 3 am and talked to me for like 5 mins and asked me to call him in the morning since he was at work ( he lives in different country). Next day I called him and we talked for like 1.5 hrs - as Sapphire said that things won't move on dating part the same happened and he was still like that he doesn't love me and all but sure enough it was a nice and friendly call.

The effect of what Sapphire suggested was that I again called him on Mar 3 and he took my call but since it was a very short call , I called him again on 5th and he messaged me saying that he doesn't want to talk to me since he thinks about us and what all we use to talk when he listens to me. He also mentioned he loves my voice , hehe. But, now again its all dead, I tried calling him and he didn't talk to me :(. I will be calling Sapphire soon to see where we stand but her advice really did work. I think she is real and a great great empath. The only person apart from Sapphire was Cookie who said the same that I would need to reach to him. Lets see how it goes from here.

But , my best wishes to all of you :). Hope it would have helped.

new_hope

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2012, 11:42:07 PM »
newgirl,

I am glad you also had a positive experience with Sapphire. Like I said she is amazing and I agree with you that she is an amazing empath. She also gave me advice on my situation that was very different from everybody else due to the fact that she picked up his personality more. She just came out with so many details that I was shocked, and definitely glad I called her.

I wish everybody a wonderful week, and hope that things start to turn around for everybody. I believe after a though year for all of us, 2012 owes us to be good.  :)

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2012, 02:52:25 AM »
I have been in queue for both Sapphire and WhiteLightAngel for 2 days now, and Keen sent me emails saying 'your call could not be completed'.  But I haven't missed any calls and when I checked my callback list I was still in line for both of them.  I canceled and re-entered Sapphire's line and went from being #3 to #10 :(. I'm afraid to do the same with WhiteLightAngel coz according to the tab, I'm still #1.  So why is Keen sending me these emails?  Anyone else have this problem?

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2012, 03:40:20 AM »
Amaranth, sorry to hear that.  I haven't had that type of problem other than when the reader has blocked me...(but then the email says that.)  I had readings with both Sapphire21 and WhileLightAngel.  I totally agree that Sapphire21 is an amazing empath and she can tell you exactly what the person you are asking for is feeling.  She is also so compassionate.  In my first reading, she actually sent me free minutes so that I can see whether we connect each other well before continuing our reading.  She is very hesitant to give a timeline though (at least to me).  She told me something will happen within this year.  WhiteLightAngel has her own website, which I believe is cheaper.  She was very good at responding to the appointment request, I believe within a day or two.  I liked her a lot.  She was very quick and direct and her reading was all made sense at that time.  She gave me a timeline (which I sort of forgot), but her prediction on the ultimate outcome was the same as Sapphire21. Oh, Sapphire21, when she is on, she reads until really late.  So, I think she can read at least 5-8 people once she starts reading.  I'm in EST and I saw 8 people ahead of me, but she called me 2:30 am while I was sleeping and woke me up.  But, if you are in PST, it shouldn't be that bad.

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2012, 03:50:15 AM »
Dreamcometrue and Synergy, thanks for your comments!  I wrote an email to the helpdesk/support to see why that happened, so we'll see what the response is.  I've never had this happen before either- and have been in multiple queues at once and never seen this: I just thought it was so odd that I was in 2 lines and Keen sent me those emails for both, not just one. 

Either way, both WhiteLightAngel and Sapphire21 emailed me, sending me free minutes and offering to just let me set up an immediate appointment so that I don't have to wait in line all over again.  So even though I haven't had a chance to speak with them yet, I have to say I am pleased with their communication and for being so considerate.

I'll let you guys know how it goes.  Thanks for replying!

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2012, 04:24:55 AM »
Hello Amaranth- don't cancel your call with Whitelightangel- I also get those 'your call could not be completed' messages from time to time but when I look in the queue, I am still there- I think it is simply a Keen glitch!!!! I also am # 6 in queue for Sapphire21 and she sent me an email earlier on saying that she will try to get to me! I am in EST time zone but luckily I am a night owl so if she decides to get back on anytime soon, I will be awake :) Hang in there! Let us know the outcome of your readings! Good luck!

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2012, 05:06:10 AM »
Hello Amaranth- don't cancel your call with Whitelightangel- I also get those 'your call could not be completed' messages from time to time but when I look in the queue, I am still there- I think it is simply a Keen glitch!!!! I also am # 6 in queue for Sapphire21 and she sent me an email earlier on saying that she will try to get to me! I am in EST time zone but luckily I am a night owl so if she decides to get back on anytime soon, I will be awake :) Hang in there! Let us know the outcome of your readings! Good luck!

I just got off the phone with Sapphire21, because she invited me to just set up an appointment with her.  She is extremely warm and is really great at connecting and reading present and past emotions.  Just be warned that like someone else mentioned, there seems to be a bad connection over her phone line- so you might have a hard time hearing her and may have to ask her to repeat things.  It was really frustrating because the information she gives is very valuable, and she is extremely kind, empathetic, and easy to talk to. 

Thanks for letting me know that it was probably a Keen glitch!  I ended up using all my funds so I got kicked out of WhiteLightAngel's queue, d'oh!  So I gotta re-add funds and re-enter the queue.

I hope you get your readings soon and that they are beneficial to you!

Offline skyline

Some guidelines to calling
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2012, 07:32:15 PM »
I consider myself a Keen aficionado, and here some of my thoughts on calling -

1) I never call the top rated listings

2) It was only recently, after calling on and off for years that I found the really connected readers on the site. It's like going to a dentist for years who you thought was good, and then you moved and had to go to a new dentist, and you realized your old dentist sucked in comparison

3) If you're in a dire situation, I would avoid Keen altogether because you'll just get caught up in the "wrong" psychics and get strung along. And it's probably going to take a lot longer for you to get out of it than the psychics are telling you.

4) Higher rate isn't necessarily better - some of the most connected readers I've spoken to bill at $2 per minute.

In conclusion, I would avoid Keen altogether, unless you've spent a lot of time (and money) on the site and know your way around.  This forum is a good place for people who insist on calling and need reviews.

I've spoken to some of the readers listed on here, and none of their predictions panned out. I will post some of the readers I really like in the next few months when their predictions get sorted out.

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2012, 04:12:51 PM »
new_hope...

i messaged you in regards to ellen, too lengthy to post on here.  :)

@  hellonurse and new hope

I had two readings with Ellen after reading your posts.  She was different from other readers at least for me.  I would say very realistic about the situation but at the same time very confident. I liked her instantly. Because of this impression I got from her, I called her up again this morning since the situation has changed since last time I spoke to her.  I thought she would or can give me a realistic advice how to maneuver my new situation.  She gave me an advice actually whic is in line with sapphire and cooki, but more logical and realistic way than emotional way.  Also the advice was in line with my gut feeling and she told me that I knew it too.  She gave me a big picture prediction along with timelines.  But I think one of you said that she is not good at timelines.  I am wondering how far off in terms of timeline for the big picture prediction.  Also, hellonurse, is it possible to share with me the reason you stooped talking with her too?  I am inclined to follow her advice, but at the same time I am so afraid of doing it too.  thank you in advance. D

new_hope

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2012, 06:56:55 PM »
Hi dreamcometrue, I hope your Monday is going well.

Ellen is one of my favorite psychics and I am glad you liked her as well. When it comes to telling you HONESTLY what the situation is, as nicely as possible, she will do it. When it comes to advice, it is always best to trust yourself first and foremost, and do what you feel is right, but at times Ellen has given me advice and when I have listened to her, it turned out the way she told me it would. She would help me get over certain issues, and would also tell me what I need to do to improve the situation or fix it. This is actually one of the reasons I still go to her today, she has been right for me as well, but I value more the fact that she uses her skills to let you know the situation even if its not the situation you want to hear, and will try her hardest to give you advice on improving it, and at times changing the outcome she sees.

As far as predictions go, I dont think she is bad at timeframes, but she never gives them to me anymore, so I cant comment on that now. However, just when I started talking to her, little things would happen in the timeframe given, but the big predictions would usually happen later on down the line 3 weeks to a month, at times two months. I read on her feedback and have seen reviews about her where people say she has been accurate in the timeframes given, so with some people she may connect on that level. She doesnt give them to me anymore, she usually sees what is going to happen, and will just tell me if its something I should expect soon, or further away, and in that sense she has been dead on. So if your prediction does not happen in the timeframe given, dont get discouraged. I believe hellonurse actually had a positive experience when it came to Ellen and predictions. I believe most of the predictions happened in the timeframe Ellen gave her.

I truly do hope she works out for you as well as she has for me. Let me know if the prediction pans out :)

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2012, 01:08:49 AM »
Hi new_hope, thank you so much for your detailed explanation on your experience of reading with Ellen.  Her timelines are far away so I won't know until later of this year whether her prediction indeed pans out.  But, I will let you know once it happens.  I also want to let you know that Nancy's prediction on contact did happen to me this time, just one day later.  That is still close enough to me!  I previously thought that Nancy just gives out faery tales to callers and called her just to make myself feel better.  But, after I read your posting, I decided to trust and have a faith in her reading and it happened.  But, although contact occured, the things we talked about were not exactly the way Nancy predicted.