Author Topic: Letting Go  (Read 2282 times)

Offline springtime

Letting Go
« on: March 05, 2012, 12:42:42 AM »
Hello All!

This time I am wondering about Letting Go.  You hear that you should put it out to the Universe and then you are told to just Let it Go.  TO me this contridicts with the manifesting and focusing on what you want in Life to have it come to you.  On one hand, you are told to Focus on what you want and act as if you have what you desire so that you can manifest in your life and on the other hand, you are told to Let it Go.

What is your take on this?

8)

Offline melancholia

Re: Letting Go
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 12:47:21 AM »
The way I understood it - or, rather, the way it was explained to me - is that you're supposed to do each in succession.  You focus on the manifestation and let the universe know that this is what it is you want/need/expect, and then afterwards you let go and trust the universe to provide you with it.  Apparently if you don't let go after putting it out there, it's the equivalent of not trusting the universe or repeatedly asking for the same thing from scratch, so it keeps working from that starting point and progress can't be made (kind of like running a race where you keep getting brought back to the starting line because they keep firing off the starting gun, if that makes sense).

Again, that's how it was explained to me.

blessed

Re: Letting Go
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 01:49:59 AM »
@ springtime:  I found this article to be very helpful in understanding the entire logic behind this..I had the same question/concern over the fact that how can one  let go and yet at the same time focus on one?To me letting go is not calling readers constantly and to not to obsess over one thing.I am sure most of us here call readers mainly to get constant assurance over same issue and trust me I am one of them myself and now I am trying my best  not to do so.
here is the link:http://files.meetup.com/1434103/YourInvisiblePower.pdf
Your Invisible Power Genevieve Behrend..I found this article to be very helpful.
best regards...Blessed