Author Topic: Which Platform is more addicting? Dealing with Addiction  (Read 2646 times)

Offline EatandRead

Which Platform is more addicting? Dealing with Addiction
« on: July 22, 2020, 06:35:10 PM »
Hi guys, do you think Keen/Bitwine/CP/PS are more addicting and why?

I am dealing with addiction and I feel so bad because I spent a lot of money.

For me I think CP is more addicting I am not sure why..

Lets battle addiction together!

Offline LillyPad99

Re: Which Platform is more addicting? Dealing with Addiction
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 07:39:49 PM »
I never used PS and I didn’t discover Bitwine until well after my binging, but I’d say Keen. Keen was the first platform I ever used (my first psychic ever was Vivah. I remember it like it was yesterday instead of over a decade ago lol). The number of psychics to pick from and the vast amount of availability was hard to overcome. I had read with psychics that now, I would gloss over completely.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 05:51:32 AM »
for me maybe Purple Ocean..

Same, that’s what started my addiction

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 06:11:46 PM »
This is why I quit these platforms cold turkey exactly 5 years ago. I had chanced upon Kasamba which then became liveperson , then back to kasamba I think back in the day.
I know there's a separate thread on that in another section of this forum. I'll post there but I sat down and tabulated how much I'd spent on this platform within the 2 years of becoming a faculty member. The total was so shocking that I quit it on that day. I still continued with an etsy or fiverr reading here and there but those would amount to at most $100 a year so paled in comparison . Now I only read with Yona and Leeann. (I should post on the latter's thread).

Offline devangk3

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 05:14:16 AM »
Purple Ocean and keen

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2020, 12:43:45 AM »
For me it was Keen- the number of psychics available was astronomical and so many were always available. If I was anxious at 1am on a saturday night, I would call a Keen psychic. I have since closed my account and honestly it has helped so much to not get readings from there. It was expensive.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2021, 07:38:13 PM »
For me it was Keen- the number of psychics available was astronomical and so many were always available. If I was anxious at 1am on a saturday night, I would call a Keen psychic. I have since closed my account and honestly it has helped so much to not get readings from there. It was expensive.

Agree.  The technology of keen too - you may ping your advisor at anytime, day or night.

Psychic Source is not as addicting IMHO because they truly seem to want to empower their clients.  Both advisors and the site itself.  But also the technology and layout isn't as advanced or hip as Keen is.

Offline Anon

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2021, 10:13:25 PM »
All are addictive...but then the novelty wears off, and you end up watching every penny, and decide it's not worth it.